Maybelline Expert Eyes 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

3.2

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Boric Acid, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Hexylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenylethyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Digluconate

Pretty good remover. Definitely gets any eye makeup off quickly, but can sting a little bit if I get too much in my eye.

on 7/4/2003 2:25:00 AM

I definitely recommend this! I stocked up and have already gone through at least 3 bottles. It doesn't sting my eyes or leave them oily. <3 it!

on 6/18/2003 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This dries out my eyelids and burns too!! I'll stick to my l'oreal remover because my eyes are still irritated from using this product.

on 6/10/2003 9:23:00 PM

This is the best makeup remover...this is the blue bottle, by the way. There's also a pink bottle but I think that one doesn't say it's oil free. I have been using this one for years. I only tried a couple of other eye makeup removers when I read in Paula Begoun's book that she doesn't recommend this one, but I disagree with her. The others I tried (one was by Almay, which she recommended) either left me with blurry vision after using it or just didn't do the job well. But this one does not irritate my eyes and I tend to have very sensitive eyes and wear contacts. It is very inexpensive too. Highly recommend this one!!

on 5/28/2003 7:02:00 AM

I can't believe it took me this long to review this product! This is one of my HG products. I've been using this for about 7yrs. Nothing else I've used compares. Very gentle on the eyes(and my eyes are sensitive) and does THE best at removing makeup. So inexpensive too.

on 5/22/2003 3:01:00 AM

gentle, excellent and affordable. what else can you ask for? it's not too drying, so i like it a lot. it's my first eyemakeup remover. i used to use baby oil, but this is so good, i'll get another bottle soon.

This is the first eye make-up remover I've tried and the only one I've tried. No reason to trade, this one works great and at a good price :)

on 5/17/2003 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

GREAT mascara remover for non-waterproof formulas, which I prefer because they are more gentle on my semi-sparse lashes. I hate it when I find a lash on my moistened cotton pad when removing mascara, and with Maybelline's Expert Eyes that rarely happens! Can't beat the price either. Another good one is Loreal's Plentitude Refreshing Eye Makeup Remover ... Only another 2 cents per ounce (yes, I've done the math). Only loses one lippie for packaging because I prefer products with a flip-top lid. But the extra nano-seconds it takes to unscrew the lid is a very minor complaint. I will never buy another mascara remover (unless they drastically change the formula). *FYI* ---- Maybelline, Loreal, and Lancome brands are all distributed by the same mother-company!

on 5/17/2003 3:57:00 PM

The best remover I have ever used! I have tried so many others and keep coming back to this one, I don't know why I bother to even try any others anymore. No eye irritation at all, no oil to blur my vision and removes all eye makeup fully. The Best.

on 4/20/2003 10:03:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This remover works well. You don't need to use much to get everything off. I also like that it did not leave a residue on my eyes afterwards.