Yes To Carrots Yes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser Towelettes

2.8

Water/Aqua, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Sodium Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera), Sea Salt /Maris Sal (Dead Sea Mineral Salts), Camelia Sinensis Extract (Organic Green Tea Extract), Cucumis Sativus Extract (Organic Cucumber Extract), Benzoic Acid, Parfum/Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Dehydroacetic Acid, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Citric Acid

on 7/10/2013 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It just irritated my skin. I used it to take off my makeup (which it didn't do well) and I felt a slight tingling sensation at first but then it developed into a slight burning sensation. It just made my acne prone areas bright red and the next day my skin still looked inflamed! I developed small bumps along my cheek bones and I never break out on my cheekbones! I am really disappointed with this product. I would not recommend.

on 7/6/2013 2:02:00 AM

I really don't understand why so many "soothing" and "hypoallergenic" products end up being more irritating then just the regular. I was really excited for these at first because usually my skin like cucumber and I try to be as all natural as possible. But after the first little bit of using these they began to make my skin burn and turn red :/ However it smells great.

on 6/29/2013 7:45:00 AM

Big major poo at first I was like oh this is nice cleansing feeling that Dead Sea minerals scrubbing away on my skin getting all my gunk off. Next minute eyes burning next minute my whole face turns bright red and stays this way for an hour. Way to harsh for my skin and dried it out to feel like a cucumber, would not recommend. Also I had to use two to three of the suckers just to get my makeup off whilst my face was stinging. I thought cucumber was calming but in this one think again!

This product is complete crap. I only really use makeup towelettes when I'm too tired to get up and actually wash my face. However, every time I use this particularly product, it STINGS my entire face SO bad that I immediately run to the bathroom to wash it off my face anyway... I keep trying it, hoping it gets better (does anyone else do this?) and I'm left disappointed and stung-faced (making up my own words now, lol) every time!! I purchased this because I have sensitive skin and this product claims to be "gentle", but it's far from it. ALSO, it does a crap job of removing makeup! I need to use 2 of them to get my face makeup off (forget about eye makeup!!) and even then, it leaves residue. It reminds me most of the $3 ELF wipes, and even that one is marginally better. My favorite wipes are still the Pond's one; I would recommend getting those instead....

on 6/18/2013 10:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Wow, I love these wipes, and I'm surprised that my opinion's in the minority. I use these at night when I'm too lazy to wash my face (sadly this happens a lot) and keep a pack in my purse in case my face just feels icky during the day/I wake up somewhere feeling like Kesha. They do leave a strong tingling feeling, but not on my eyes, and to me it makes the wipes feel effective so I don't care. I also love the ingredients, and how my skin doesn't feel sticky after use. The price is about 6-7 dollars per pack of 25 wipes, which could be better but could be worse. My all time favorite wipes, the body shop's tea tree face wipes, are like 12 dollars for one pack, and these make my face feel just as refreshed and lovely, so I'd consider them my knockoff brand. Also, Target sometimes sells the value pack of 45 wipes for the price of the regular pack so...good deal. I have repurchased ample times and will continue to do do, especially with this summer heat making my skin crazy.

I love these wipes. Most facial wipes I find either dry my skin or leave a residue. These don't! I can use these any time of day without having to wash or rinse after, and my skin doesn't get itchy or flaky or break out! These are my go-to wipes if I just want to freshen up. They're affordable (you can buy them from Yes To Carrots online for a decent price if your local stores are marking them up) which is a nice bonus. The only downside I'd say is they're not as good as a make-up remover as some of the heavier/oilier towelettes.

on 6/3/2013 3:27:00 PM

I did not like this product at all, sadly. I am very bias towards cucumber products, so I was very excited to use it. To me, this products wasn't gentle and personally, I don't like the smell. I have combination skin, where my t-zone is oily, but my mouth area gets dry. After using it, my mouth area got more tight and dry ): This products stings the face, but not the eyes which I guess is a good thing...? Lol. Overall, I do not recommend this product.

on 6/2/2013 10:36:00 AM

I use these towelettes to remove makeup or freshen up throughout the day. My skin can be sensitive sometimes, but I have not had any problems using these. I rather like the scent and find that the towelette does a good job of removing makeup (even mascara). I prefer these towelettes to the Yes to Blueberries ones, as those sting my face a little bit.

on 5/26/2013 9:14:00 PM

Ouch! These towelettes have absolutely wrecked my skin. My skin is dry but not exceptionally sensitive. Nevertheless, I get burned, red, and splotchy areas every single time I use this product. My face stings and feels tight. I don't know how anyone can use these - they're absolutely terrible! Maybe certain skin types react well to them, but mine certainly doesn't!

on 5/26/2013 7:51:00 PM

Based on the previous reviews, you skin can either tolerate or hate this cleansing towelette. Unfortunately, my skin HATES this towelette and does NOT react well to it!!

I try to find alternatives to DHC cleansing oil for my skin since I got major cystic acne breakout from DHC cleansing oil!! This cleansing towelette does NOT remove my waterproof makeup well. It burns my face like hell & I cannot use any cleanser to wash my face after I use this towelette. It irritates my face so much that my face stays red and swollen after an hour!! I try to make my skin get use to it because I don't want to waste money and throw the whole package (I bought the VALUE SIZE) of towelette away. I use this product for 1 month and my skin still does not tolerate it at all (stays red & irritated every time I use it).

I have to toss the Yes to Cucumber cleansing towelettes into the trash after 1 month!! I can't use this product at all. If you have sensitive skin, I would think twice before trying this. Just because it works for someone else with sensitive skin, it doesn't mean that the same product will work for your skin. I think if you REALLY want to try it and you have sensitive skin, start with a travel size one before you buy the full size.