August 1, 2014 | 890 users online

Cleansers - Yes To Carrots - Yes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser Towelettes

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2012 10:40:00 PM More reviews by TristaJean

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love these facial wipes! I love the cucumber smell, and these are very refreshing. I don't have an acne problem, but I have oily skin that is a bit sensitive. These don't give me redness or irritate my skin at all. They're really good at removing my foundation, and I like them better than using a liquid remover as I find them to be very drying. These haven't dried my skin out at all, and they're a cheap, quick way to lazily remove your makeup before hitting the hay.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2012 11:33:00 PM More reviews by misslu990

These are decent face wipes. Not the best, but surely not the worst. They haven't caused any break outs, and they take off a good amount of my make up. I don't really wear heavy foundation to begin with; just some mineral powder; so there's not much to take off. However, I would never only use just these to take off my make up. I always follow up with a facial cleanser. These don't irritate my face, but they do make my face feel a little tingly [that could also be from topicals I use]. These are supposed to smell like cucumbers, but I don't get that smell. It's more like a chemical smell of cucumber like others have mentioned. I do like that the size of these are pretty big so one is enough for my whole face and to swipe up any eye shadow or mascara that my sonia kashuk eye m/u remover didn't get. The packaging is cute, but I notice that these dry out pretty quickly. Even though these aren't HG for me, I have continued to repurchase them because I just need something basic to get make up off and something that doesn't irritate me eventually leading to a break out.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2012 1:52:00 AM More reviews by heeythatrhymed

The yes to cucumbers hypoallergenic cleansing towelettes retail for a reasonable price at Target. I'm not sure the price, but I don't remember feeling like I was splurging while purchasing these.

I first bought them on vacation in a mini pack, and didn't see what was so good about them. I used up the pack and decided to give it another whirl and buy the full pack. Best thing I've done!

The towelettes are thick, you really only need 1/2 of one. They are smooth and soft, not irritating in the least. They have a pleasant scent to me, but something I could picture other people hating.

I feel as though they could replace a facial cleanser, but also double as a makeup remover wipe. They remove makeup better than any other brand I've tried (ex-neutrogena, riteaid, elf, cvs, etc). This aspect itself is enough to leave me wanting more, but the fact that some mornings I only use this to clean my face, is awesome! I don't feel dirty afterward or like I'm skimping out on a thorough wash.

My ONLY problem with these arose a couple of hours ago. I cleaned my face with one right before I was about to go to sleep (didn't happen), and my face suddenly began to feel hot (when i touched it with my hand, i couldnt feel it on my face) and had red splotches. It didn't hurt, but the only thing I've seen like it before was when I had a chemical peel. That hurt, this didn't! I don't know...but I'll continue my use of these. If they cause me no pain, a bit of uneven red splotchiness won't bother me.

hope i helped - xo

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2012 7:14:00 PM More reviews by Nirvarna0

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product is just ok. If you have sensitive skin, (which the yes to cucumber line is supposed to address) don't get this. It made my eyes and face burn.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/28/2012 8:25:00 AM More reviews by flylikeacg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

OMG I BOUGHT THIS THINKING IT WAS "Oh so amazing~" Just cos myglam had this and michellephan showed this in her beach beauty video and i thought this was really good, and i bought a pack of 30, the full sized wipes, and when you wipe your FACE AND EYES and remove makeup off your entire face, IT STINGS YOUR FACE. i HATE IT. and the smell was terrible, not a fan of cucumber. DONT BUY IT UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR FACE TO STING. It made my face feel like it was heating up and i had to immediately splash my face with cold water to cool it down. HORRIBLE PRODUCT. What exactly is in this thing that makes your face sting so bad?! ugh, horrible face wipe

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2012 5:34:00 AM More reviews by st3f4n42srb

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love these! Facial towelettes are essential for me. I use them to remove my makeup when I get home, & then cleanse my face later, at night. Therefore, I've tried quite a few different brands of towelettes. These are my favourite, & are the ones I will continue to purchase.

What I like is that all the towelettes have the same level of moisture, & they feel amazingly cool on my skin.They also have great packaging which keeps them from drying out. And unlike most other towelettes, they don't burn my face, nor do they make it peel or turn red. At first I found the cucumber scent very overwhelming & unpleasant, but I'm now used to it. It's still a little strong, but I don't mind.

So to conclude, these are my HG. I will never try another facial towelette because these are pretty much perfect.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/18/2012 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Rachelen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this because I loved that it had cucumbers in it and the name and packaging were really cute. I used the wipes, and they removed my makeup alright, but I just wasn't impressed. Also, my faced always had a burning/tingling feeling after using them. With acne-prone skin, using something that stings and might make my face act up is a big no-no. I realized I'm just not a huge fan of wipe/towlette makeup removers. I won't be purchasing this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2012 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Aliciaschulz26

Definitely repurchasing! I always get sooo tired at night and way to lazy to wash my face which causes the majority of any breakouts I get. I've heard great things about the face wipes so I decided to pick up a travel package. I'm hooked. It smells amazinggggg and leaves my skin feeling great. It doesn't break me out. It nourishes my skin. I just love everything about it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2012 10:01:00 PM More reviews by starlet1209

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Let me start this review by saying I have repurchased this towlette multiple times, so it must be doing something right.
When I first started using it I found it stung and tugged on my eyes, so I try not to use it to remove eye-makeup. It is fairly good for removing face makeup, even though my face does not feel squeaky clean, like after a good wash.
Unlike a lot of poeple I enjoy the very strong fruity smell, (nothing like cucumber to me).
The packaging is great compared to other wipes.
I'm still looking for a HG wipe, that is sensitive enough to use on my eyes.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/16/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by BeautifulConverse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

So like many others, I purchased this'd because of all the raved reviewed from beauty gurus online. I sadly don't realize the hype. I purchased this on a whim, while looking down the aisles and remembering the great reviews on this little 'gem'. I don't purchase makeup removing wipes since they usually sting my skin. I thought this would be different since it states it's hypoallergetic. I was strong. I don't even wear waterproof mascara and it left smudges around my eyes. *Sigh* &
It stung as well. I agree that the smell is an artifical fragrence. Not at all the smell of fresh cucumbers. Note Repurchasing.