November 26, 2014 | 1635 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Fusion

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2013 10:51:00 PM More reviews by moncullen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

It's hard to decide between this one and Maxfactor False Lash Effect. They both are impressive.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2013 9:13:00 PM More reviews by SunshineJ13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This mascara gives wonderful length and close to no clumps. Doesn't give great volume though. The packaging is okay and easy to use. I would buy it again but it's not my favorite.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2013 2:37:00 AM More reviews by lindseysababe

this was my go to mascara for about 6 months before switching to falsies by maybelline. I really liked it. It does a good job of seperating and lengthing my lashes. Doesnt clump much and i really like the brush. Its not amazing and the look is kinda natural. There are definately better mascaras but this ones pretty good. Love the purple tube.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2013 6:37:00 PM More reviews by trish7210

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Eh....so this mascara is good. But, it leaves something to be desired. It's good, but not really good enough. Everything about it is pretty average. It doesn't clump, and that's good. It separates lashes pretty nicely and doesn't smudge through the day....but, it doesn't lengthen much and doesn't really volumize at all. It could be darker, too. Overall, I wouldn't buy it again, but it's an OKAY product.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2013 2:29:00 AM More reviews by 528491

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Product does not clump up easily, nor does it smell bad. It rubs off quite easily which can be both good and bad. I am Asian and my eyelashes are quite thin. Like all mascaras, it defines them but it takes me at least 5 layers for it to be defined. It also does not add much length.

Price was not a problem to me as I bought it on sale (buy one get one free) but if I were to purchase it w full price ($17.95) I would not be satisfied.

However, because it was free, I use it on casual occasions as it looks quite natural.

Would not buy again. (If it were free though, I'd gladly take it)

rated 2 of 5 on 2/4/2013 12:08:00 PM More reviews by mjhicks

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I decided to try this mascara since I haven't used Cover Girl since middle school. As a college student, I was very happy with the price ($6.99).
PRO's
- Cheap
- Pretty packaging
- Zero clumps
- Added length
- Separates lashes nicely
- Doesn't smell gross
- Doesn't flake or smudge
- Although the applicator is large, it is easy to handle
- Easy to achieve 'natural' look
CON's
- Had to apply many times to surpass the 'natural' look and get 'volume'
- Time consuming, taking at least 3 minutes of application (due to layering)
- Requires Q-Tips to remove excess mascara off of eyelids
- Wears off within an hour of weary
Bottom line: would not purchase again, honestly a waste of $6.99! I actively avoid it in my vanity and I should just throw it out...

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2013 2:15:00 PM More reviews by blowpop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a nice mascara! It lengthens my lashes and slightly volumizes them. I like how it's not too runny and clumpy either. I only apply 1 coat but it would work if you wanted to do more.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2013 2:35:00 PM More reviews by PrettyMichy69

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara SUCKS!!!!! It went on too too wet and it brought my eyelashes down after I curled them so I had to recurl them. Totally wouldn't buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/31/2013 7:44:00 PM More reviews by Andisophiaquinn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a HORRIBLE product. It's so wet you have to wait to even open your eyes for like, 10 minutes. It's like putting water on your lashes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2013 4:24:00 PM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

This did not do as much as I had originally hoped. With gimmicks that it has "the length of Lashblast Length" and "the volume of Lashblast Volume", the slogans by themselves raised the expectations level to an extreme. First off, the positives. You do get a lot of product for the $10 that you can get this product for- .44fl.oz., which is probably a record amount! Also, it does not clump. Clumping is just impossible with Lashblast in general. Also, I like how black the color comes out. It is very dark, a blue-black, and it is not hard to take this product off. Now, the negatives. The brush has very short, SHARP bristles that harbor almost no product. It is very hard to get a dramatic look when very little product is applied by the brush. Also, it does not give the amazing length and volume it promises. It gives good definition and okay length- very natural-looking results. If you have naturally long lashes, then this mascara should give you nice emphasis. If you have short, thin, discolored lashes like me and are in need of something that will give them extreme glamour, then this is not the mascara. Also, it kind of flakes and can come off a bit too easily sometimes. So yeah- it's not a dramatic mascara, it won't give you epic results, just natural ones. I would recommend it but not to everybody.