April 19, 2014 | 1786 users online

Treatments - Kiehls - Midnight Recovery Concentrate

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2012 10:38:00 AM More reviews by bleuday

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Years and years and years ago I used Creme de Corps and loved it, as well as some of their hair, face, and cosmetic items. Why I left Kiehl's, I will never know ....

I received a deluxe sample of this from Nordies a couple of months ago, and I thought, "oh, Kiehl's, whatever."

Wow. I saw immediate and wonderful results in the morning. Luminosity, hydration, a kind of "glow" that I left me completely surprised. So, I immediately purchased a full size bottle, and consistent use for the past 5 weeks has not disappointed. This product is fantastic. Love it and will continue to use it .... until the beauty OCD kicks in again.

Meanwhile, I have since gone on a Kiehl's buying binge, re-exploring the brand with a kind near fatal monetary consequences (I exaggerate, of course, but you get the idea), all because of the contents of this pretty little blue bottle.

Haven't tried it? Do. You'll want to get to know Kiehl's all over again, or meet the brand in a big way.

After using Perricone, Kate Somerville, and some other lines, this seems very price friendly, and I like that it isn't chocked full of as many unrecognizable synthetic ingredients, yet truly delivers.

Highly recommend. Love it.

13 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2012 6:52:00 PM More reviews by 30carruthers

I have dry/combo skin and I absolutely love this! I've been using it for about four months and I has done wonders for my skin. My skin started changing from oily to more combo/dry and after using it for four months, I can say this the best serum/concentrate I have used (I've used Lancome and Estee Lauder).
I've actually cut out my nightly moisturizer and use only this. In the morning my skin is glowing and soft. And it lasts FOREVER. I've been using 2-3 drops daily for four months, and have about about 3/4 of the bottle left!

Highly recommend this!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2012 2:01:00 PM More reviews by Rusty1711

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

In the beginning of using this product my skin was radiant and the texture was much improved. I have been using it for almost 6 months now and I haven't even used half of it yet. It will last you a very long time! I have oily skin and find it I use it everyday then my skin gets much more oily the following day so if you have oily skin just use it a few times a week.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2012 6:52:00 AM More reviews by HellerPooz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this serum! It did wonders for my skin for the first few days, I could see the visible changes after the first night of use. And it continue for several days after that. But after some time I did notice that it didnt work as well as before. It didnt do anything bad either.

This serum will last you for very long time, since you only need a little bit of it each time. Been using it for 4 months now, and I still have a ton left. Although it doesnt do much for my skin any more, it still does a great job of soothing and reducing the redness, also moisturizing your skin. If I use this, I dont need to apply moisturizer afterwards :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2012 4:57:00 AM More reviews by anndropsby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Initially, I received a sample of this product when I bough the Ultra Facial Cream, Toner and Midnight Recovery Eye Cream. I don't use serums at all--- but this product completely changed my view on that. I used this along with the Midnight Eye Cream (I use the Ultra Facial Micro Serum in the morning). I have combination skin, but my skin suffers from a bit of dehydration. I used 2-3 drops as per the recommended use, and at first I was a bit hesitant because I wasn't a fan of lavender at all. After a few days, I noticed some differences.

First off, as I have combination--yet quite dehydrated and uneven--skin, I am prone to some acne on the T-Zone. Some people may not be for this serum, but this certainly works for me. It's exactly what I needed. I started having less of those acnes, my skin appeared well-rested, and along with the Midnight Recovery Eye Cream, my over-all skin condition started looking better. What surprised me the most was that I started to receive good comments (and I NEVER receive those at all--usually it's that I need better rest, etc. lol) that I have very even, glowing skin (I have olive skin). I was soooo happy.

When my sample started running out, I started to use the Kerstin Florian Serum C Infusion serum to replace this one -- which I wasn't too happy about to be honest. After a few days of using that (I can now honestly say that Vitamin C is not for my skin!) I switched back to the Recovery Serum. I bought a full bottle now. It's exactly what my skin needs because top priority is hydration and moisturizing benefits--exactly what this does. I can even walk out with minimal make-up now :)) I will not stop raving about this product because it honestly does me good.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2012 9:53:00 AM More reviews by irse

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Stylebysense.com: I have been using the 3-step daily skin care regime with different serum that suits my needs from time to time. However, my skin is still dehydrating resulting from long exposure to dry air. My recent visit over the counter at Saks Fifth Avenue for beauty consultation has really helped me combating skin dehydration problem. I was introduced to Kiehlís Midnight Recovery Concentrate, which I personally think this is a really good and affordable. I personally like the pleasant lavender scent when using it. It can be used alone or with moisturizer but I prefer the latter. I normally apply this product after cleansing and toning and before moisturiser. After a monthís use, my skin becomes hydrated, smooth and healthy glowing. I will definitely buy this product again and remain this in my 5-step night regime. http://geneva-boutique.blogspot.com/

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2012 9:40:00 PM More reviews by eeeee

Really wanted to like this product but it broke me out. I have sensitive, oily, acne-prone skin and after reading the positive reviews of others with similar skin issues on their site, I decided to try this. I tried it three separate times and each time I woke up with new zits. Also, I tried not to apply it too close to my eyes, but it always seeped in and stung. Never again.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2012 3:40:00 PM More reviews by victoria2525

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this product did nothing for me and the smell is horrible! The sales lady told me to use only two drops however two drops doesn't cover the whole face. The product didn't absorb into my skin and i woke up with oily skin. I definetly will not purchase this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 9:51:00 AM More reviews by kocie

just got an sample for this product.. n i love it.. when u wake up in the morning,your skin become supple and smooth,makes your skin look healthier than before..

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2012 12:32:00 AM More reviews by cainca

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Was given a sample. It smells lovely, it had zero affect on my skin's appearance. Would never buy.