Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Single - Brulee

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon-12, Polyethylene, Boron Nitride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tin Oxide (in Shade 255B), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite (in Shade 254B), Silica (in Shade 257A), Methicone (in Shade 251A), Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer (in Shade 251A). May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Carmine/CI 75470, Chromium Oxide Greens/CI 77288, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090

on 10/19/2012 9:00:00 PM

great highlight shade
its not chalky at all it very creamy and not powdery
i love this all over the lid on lazy days and use it everyday for my brow highlight
i have 5 backups will always buy again!

on 10/15/2012 7:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I didn't like the texture of this eye shadow. Although it is a creamy texture & looks good in the container, once applied it looks very chalky. This eye shadow was very cheap ($2AU) & I believe for the same price you could get much better. The eye shadow itself looks classy in the container yet on the other hand the container looks cheap & is very difficult to open which is frustrating. I will not repurchase.

on 10/7/2012 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Absolutely matte with not one bit of shimmer. As I get older, shimmer is becoming my Kryptonite. It tends to bring out those oh-so-not-attractive little creepy bits that are slowly sneaking up on me in my advancing age. This has no shimmer at ALL, a true matte shadow that manages to NOT be chalky. Miracle! Especially given this particular shade of nude!

on 10/6/2012 7:49:00 PM

I really enjoy this shadow it is so versatile and it really is a staple for me. This is so affordable and works just the same as more expensive shadows. There is not much I can say that has not already been said. The problem however, is that because it is so soft, it always crumbles, even if I dont drop it. I've noticed wet n wild powder products IME are very likely to crumble once you expose the pan even a bit. So, IMO its not worth it to me because of the hassle and even if it's so cheap I replace it more often than it should be.

on 9/28/2012 10:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love to use this as a transitional color or all over the lid before I apply other colors of eye shadow. It covers up any veins, redness, or darkness from my eye lids and lets me start of my eye shadow application with a clean slate.

on 9/28/2012 8:44:00 AM

I use this every day as an eyeshadow base

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is my favorite neutral shadow of all time! I cannot believe how amazing the quality and pigmentation of this shadow. It is buttery soft and so easy to blend.--way better than my MAC brule shadow. Speaking of MAC's Brule, I don't think this is an exact dupe of it, MAC is a bit more pink and this has a tad bit more yellow undertones, but you hardly see it. For the price this is unbeatable. I love using this together with Nutty in the crease and this all over my lid and brow bone. It is an essential in my makeup bag and a regular in my makeup routine.

on 9/19/2012 2:06:00 PM

I bought this shadow after reading that it was a dupe for Mac Brule. I would agree that it is a good dupe and a much cheaper alternative. It is a light neutral shade, and for some lighter skin tones it might match you perfectly. I was using it as an all over eye lid base to even out my skin tone and it was perfect for my pale skin. The texture is very smooth and the finish is matte. The product itself is very nice, however as far as the packaging goes I find it very difficult to open. The thing I disliked most about this product is that it completely broke on me. I didn't drop it, nor was I rough with it in any way. I took it out of my makeup bag one day and the eye shadow was completely shattered and broken apart. I tried to keep using it but it was just too messy so I just threw it away. This was very shocking to me because of all the reviews I read it didn't seem like anyone else had this problem, so maybe it was just me? The eye shadow is very lovely and is a great product and you really can't beat it for the money. But I personally will just keep using my Mac Brule because I don't want to keep buying WNW shadows after they break. For this reason I would not repurchase.

on 9/18/2012 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have spent hundreds of dollars on eyeshadow, mostly Urban Decay.

And yet the one shade I use the most, the one shade I am more likely to use for any given eyeshadow look... is this.

My favorite dessert, and my favorite eyeshadow.

Silky smooth, versatile, and cheap. A staple color for eyeshadow connoisseurs of all kinds, from the earthy, neutral-loving superheroines to the color-crazed, glittery glamazons.

I love this eyeshadow so so so so much.

on 9/10/2012 8:08:00 PM

Great for highlighting & evening out my skin tone. Will definitely buy it again. My only complaint is that I broke a nail trying to open it when i fist got it. :(