April 18, 2014 | 1903 users online

Crème - MAC - Mineralize Foundation

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2010 9:46:00 PM More reviews by DrMAC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I was one of the lucky people that saw this foundation at the MAC counter, and they happened to have my color in stock (NC20, I'm usually NC20-25). The MA told me they have been out of it for months, due to popular demand.. and I now know why! The coverage you get makes your face look flawless.. it is not a heavy foundation either! I would advise to moisturize ahead of time (I get some dry flakes prior to applying cream type foundation if I don't! My skin is dryyy!) and you will get flawless coverage with a sponge, fingers, or a duo fibre brush! You will still need to use concealer on those problem spots, but other than that, you will look fantastic. I finish off with mineralize skinfinish in medium. This has not broken me out. the other mineralize foundation (with the pump) broke me out and I don't usually break out anymore! Anyway, I don't use this foundation every day because my skin is pretty clear, but I think putting saran wrap/press and seal wouldn't be a bad idea to prevent it from drying out! Love love love!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2010 10:53:00 AM More reviews by egirl26

This is my HG. I have been looking for something good for my skin and not matte. I tried the select tint and liked it but it slid on my face. This stays put and doesn't oxidize. I have oily combination and very large pores. Cream foundation works good for this skin type. i also love studio tech for pictures and going out. nc40's should get the nc40 in this despite the mac artists insist on getting a lighter color. if you try to get a lighter color you'll end up orange. this is darker b/c its mineral makeup and should blend into your skin. another thing, i wear avon primer underneath and the Mac blot in medium dark, but if i don't this will slip and cake around the t-zone.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2010 6:13:00 PM More reviews by TheMkupjunkie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has become my all time favorite foundation. The color match is dead on. The best color match for me in any Mac foundation. I am a nw50 and I am hard to match. I love the flawless look this foundation gives me. I have normal to oily skin but I have not had problems out of shine. I put this on in the morning and I look just as polished at the end of the day. I use a FF oil control powder on top or my MSF in deep dark depending on the look I am going for. With the MSF I do have to blot about twice during the day. With my FF oil control powder I do not have to blot at all. I get excellent coverage. I don't like a heavy coverage ( like to see my skin, just more even) so I don't build this foundation up but the MA said that it is buildable. Please try!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2010 2:23:00 PM More reviews by Bellagatta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best foundation I've ever used! I have dry skin and most foundations I've used are either too heavy or leave my skin looking dry and flaky. This is very smooth, creamy and easy to apply. I usually apply it using the MAC foundation brush (190) but, even when I use the sponge that comes in the compact, it goes on very nicely and it's easy to blend. I can control the amount of coverage and it says on for a long time, keeping my skin looking fresh and moist. It's nevery cakey and it's very natural looking. The packaging is great. I travel alot and it's much easier to travel with this compact than it is to travel with a liquid foundation. I use NC30 which perfect for my medium/light skin. I finally found the perfect foundation!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2010 2:08:00 PM More reviews by MakeupJunkie777

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I <3 this foundation. I have flawless skin most of the time and I don't need a very opaque foundation. This works wonders for when I am in a hurry or just want some light coverage. When I do get blemishes I just use my MAC concealer and I'm good to go! A MAC makeup artist recommended this to me with my dry skin and I have and will repurchase. I don't think it is my HG foundation but I like it and will keep using it until I find something better. It is super creamy and I apply it with my MAC 190 foundation brush and blend it out with a sponge and set it with my MSF natural.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/7/2010 9:16:00 AM More reviews by Zbluesky

Since I already have the MAC Skin fix NC40 powder, I thought I'd get a MAC foundation as I'm currently using Lancome Photogenic Lumessence. The SA at the counter applied it on me and I got sold to it. Unfortunately, when I started using it (it's winter now), I noticed that my foundation becomes cakey at the end of the day. My T zone was also oily.

The packaging was ok. It comes in the same package as their compact powders so you get a sponge underneath the cream. What I did discover was that the foundation in a compact package was about AUD 10 more expensive than the one in a bottle with a pump. The justification, according to the SA, was that the compact was more travel friendly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2010 9:33:00 PM More reviews by terriv13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I just got this and have only used it a couple of times, so this may be premature, but I absolutely adore this!! I apply it over well moisturized skin, 'cause I'm dry, then a little of L'Oreal's Studio Finish Primer. I use the Sonia Kashuk version of the Beauty Blender sponge, and I've gotten SO MANY compliments already!!! My face doesn't feel oily and heavy, and best of all for me - not dry!! It gives a nice glow without being sparkley. I'm an NC30 for my med-to-med/light complexion, and it's perfect. LOVE ♥♥♥!!! (BTW, I also just got and equally love Bobbi Brown's Antigua Bronzer that I use as a blush. It's really beautiful, too, and compliments the foundation very nicely!)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2010 7:38:00 PM More reviews by ISISIANA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i love this foundation more than any other creme out there as it feels more a like tinted moisturizer to me. was not happy when i went into a mac pro store today and the said this product is sold out every where and they wont get a new shipment until september because they are REFORMULATING it. what?!! i luv this foundation as is. managed to find an extra @ another pro store.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2010 3:48:00 AM More reviews by makeupjnky20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Likes:

-How it comes in a compact

-Amazing glow with Mineralize Powder on top

Hate:

-It doesn't last as long as liquid foundation...Liquid stays on longer and looks more porcelain like and the supply on this stuff runs out quicker than the liquid.

-Cost

- the Sponge that comes with it, not a fan, i still use a brush to apply.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2010 9:48:00 AM More reviews by Jordette

This product is great. I have oily skin and it goes on like a dream with out getting oily. The color matched perfectly, so much so I had to keep checking to make sure I was outting enough on. It last as well and does not take a lot. The sales person said they guarentee 8 hours withthis foundation. I am inlove!