April 17, 2014 | 1800 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Lengths Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2010 5:11:00 PM More reviews by diana225

This is another one of clinique's great mascaras. It separates lashes, and gives you great length! It also has great pigmentation and just makes your lashes look great. This is one of my favorite mascaras and I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2010 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Addicted2Makeup101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Another great product from Clinique. I use this mascara when I want thin fluttery long and girly lashes. This makes my lashes look amazing. Best part is that I got it free (Clinique Bonus :). The brush can be a bit of a pain but overall great mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2010 11:46:00 PM More reviews by lilerika101

This mascara was a suggestion to me from a girl at a local cosmetic store in my mall. I had a 10 dollar gift card and needed some mascara. When she showed me the little mascara wand I almost laughed in her face. I didn't think I was gonna like the mascara but they told me I could bring it back so I bought it. To my surprise, this is probably one of the best mascaras I have used. I have extremely long lashes naturally and this mascara goes on perfectly. I haven't had any clumps, and it stays on my lower lashes without flaking off mid-day. I will continue to use this!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2010 9:51:00 PM More reviews by joshen444

i really like the wand~ it gets to every single lashes and separates them really well~
love the packaging~ love how i can have natural look for one coat and a more dramatic look if added a few more coats~

but.....it smudges!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2010 8:26:00 PM More reviews by GiGiBean703

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this! This is HG for my bottom lashes and then I use this on my top lashes over MUFE Aqua smokey Lash. It works wonders for length and separating. It also lasts awhile and doesn't dry out. I will never be without it!

Edit: I don't use this anymore, thanks to Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara! ; )

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2010 6:48:00 PM More reviews by djchera69

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wish it was waterproof but other than that...LOVE IT!!!! Makes my lashes super long and actually curls them a bit seperates doesn't clump def reccomendation!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2010 3:37:00 PM More reviews by tualmarebelde

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love how it holds a curl in my lashes but absolutely hate the way it smudges. Not only in heat and humidity but also in cold weather. Might be my oily skin but there are drugstore brands that do a better job at a fraction of the cost.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2010 3:27:00 PM More reviews by PopStar48

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Decent mascara for lengthening and a bit of curl. Doesn't volumize though. Interesting brush as well. Again, smudges for me just like every other mascara. Might repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2010 7:21:00 AM More reviews by elizabethmichelle

GWP - It definitely lengthens, have not worn it for a full day at work yet so cannot comment on flakeyness or anything useful.

However the lengthening did work quite well.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/24/2010 1:29:00 PM More reviews by SnowCouture

Another Clinique GWP. The wand was awkward at first, but after a few uses I got the hang of it. I really like how it coats and separates my lashes. Not a super heavy formula, but perfect for day wear.