December 18, 2014 | 1857 users online

Mascara - E.L.F. - Studio Mineral Infused Mascara

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2011 7:16:00 AM More reviews by Victoriacp

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This mascara gives me perfect everyday-lashes: long and separated. It doesn't do much when it comes to volume so if that's what you're looking for this isn't the mascara for you. Would defiantly buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2011 12:34:00 PM More reviews by Christy1745

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the brush. There is literally NO clumping when you use this mascara. I don't find that it volumizes your lashes at all, but it does make them look super long and separated! And the brush is so skinny and easy to use, you can get in to some lashes that don't normally get any mascara on them. Overall the look is very natural which is what I've been going for lately, so it's nice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2011 2:48:00 PM More reviews by luxlover79

This is extremely a quality mascara and so much worth my money spent! I'm glad i didn't hesitate to buy this, short after i got my waterproof/regular mascara combo from them. Now I have 2 great mascaras! Elf is at the top of their game with this product. 'Makes me wanna hoard their makeup!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2011 10:35:00 PM More reviews by cyngnaz

ELF Studio Mineral Infused Mascara is hands-down one of the best mascaras I've tried!!!! I love the brush! It's skinny, but covers every lash and not only lengthens but thickens without clumping or smudging. And my lashes don't look like spider legs. And at $3.00, everyone should try this at least once. You'll be hooked!!!! The best!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2011 12:35:00 PM More reviews by dvdfjojo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Brilliant mascara - love everything about it apart from the fact that it's so hard to remove.

The wand is lovely to use and the texture of the mascara seems to go from very liquid when you first buy it to a bit more manageably thick as it gets older. This mascara seems to get better with age which is a new one on me.

It gives a lovely even coat to lengthen and slightly thicken lashes and it's a proper full-on black.

My only bugbear is how hard it is to get off - anyone recommend a particular eye make up remover as my few aren't doing the job properly and I still wake up with panda eyes after a good scrub.

Price is good too - 3.50 - lot more expensive than it is in the US but that goes for a lot of things, we're kinda used to it now :-) We get good customer service and shipping times and accurate orders here from our e.l.f. so it's not all bad.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2011 12:28:00 PM More reviews by tealdream

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this mascara! It lenthens and volumizes my thin lashes, but keeps them natural looking too. My only gripe is that it could separate them a little better, they clump if you don't get the application just right. But seriously for the price ($3) this is amazing stuff!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/23/2011 7:12:00 PM More reviews by rgiselle

Though i adore ELF products, this mascara was a huge letdown. I do not understand the good reviews. It is sticky and does not create long or thick lashes at all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2011 1:16:00 AM More reviews by admilly101

Love it. All i can say.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2011 6:09:00 AM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara is a great bargain and a great mascara! It doesn't smudge; it makes my lashes extremely long with one coat only. The brush makes it so easy to apply mascara in the corners of your eyes, which makes your eye lashes seem extra long. My DH said my eyes looked so beautiful and awake. He actually noticed ~ he also asked me what I did different today.

An added bonus is that I did not have to brush or comb out any clumps, after I apply this mascara. Additionally, there is absolutely no fall-off or flaking. I wore this for 8 hours in the Southern CA desert heat, and it held up well with no smudging, or flaking. It's easy to remove with an eye makeup remover pad.

I had a 50% coupon, so I only paid $1.50 ~ for the money this product is a great value. I just placed another order for 3 more tubes of this mascara ~ I think this product is excellent, and it's my HG. I have been on a non-stop search for the perfect mascara since I lost my eye lashes last winter from medication, and illness.

My search is finally over. I will be selling on eBay all my unused mascara that I have been collecting while I was trying to find the perfect mascara, Also, I have tons of unused false eyelashes too. They need to be sold too. I will continue to purchase this mascara ~ e.l.f.. please do not discontinue this mascara ~ it took me too long to find it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2010 6:23:00 PM More reviews by naj123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I honestly truly like this mascara, I do admit I don't love it, but it gives me incredible length, but it fails in the volumizing department. I like it because it just goes on so smooth, no clumping and it looked quite natural.
I would definitely buy this again considering how cheap it is.