Beyoncé Heat

3.2

on 4/1/2010 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I really like Beyonce but this scent literally makes me sick and I never have that bad of a reaction to anything, INCLUDING Tabu!! At first it seems to head in the direction of Flowerbomb but there is something in this that goes too far in the wrong direction. I wish I could describe it better than that but the overall effect is a loud, sweetish floral mess. I mean I truely wanted to run away from it!! I should know better than to expect anything from celebrity perfumes. I felt almost the same way about Kim Kardashians's. Celebrities should stick to what they know: acting, music, reality tv, etc. and leave the perfume designing to those who really know what they are doing.

on 3/31/2010 10:36:00 PM

Gosh, it's just one of the worst fragrances that I've ever smelled... II read that it is the No.1 selling perfum at Macy's, I am curious so I stopped by after work to check it out, my goodness, it STINKS!!!! It has that cheap weird smell, it doesn't even smell good!!! I had to move my nose away, it's that bad... Are you kidding me? what's wrong with people?! And trust me, I am a perfum lover and tried many many different ones...

on 3/30/2010 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I got a sample of this and it's basically what you'd expect from a celebrity fragrance--a watered-down berry/candy/musky scent. It's not unpleasant, but it's been done before and it smells cheaper than its $49+ price tag. It smells mostly musky on my skin, but a diluted musky. It's a nice collector's item for Beyonce fans, but otherwise you could get a much better fruity-musky perfume for the same price.

on 3/29/2010 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Its definitely another foody scent, with a musky floral twist. Its an ok scent, its not bad, but its not nothing memorable, has been done before many times by other perfume houses.

on 3/22/2010 11:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Well, all I can say is it smells really good on me. I sprayed it on my wrist at Macy's one day and couldn't stop smelling my wrist all night. I really love the dry down. Anyway, next day I bought it and have received many compliments. I hear it smells like some other fragrances out there, but that doesn't matter to me, because I don't have those.

on 3/5/2010 10:51:00 AM

This reminds me of Angel - definitely a gourmand frangrance. It starts off sweet and then dries down to a mysterious, musky, sensual scent - at least on me. I agree with another poster that the bottle was poorly designed. I think this fragrance is better suited to fall/winter so I think she's a little late or way early in debuting the product.

on 2/28/2010 8:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

Boring, fruity floral done by soooooooooooo many others I think I could be sick. The scent is pleasant, but so un-original this is such a generic version that really it could be anyones guess as to which label/celebrity it belonged if you didnt already know, they could all have done it in theory.

If it was gifted to me I'd sure use it, but never would I purchase this, Beyonce missed that mark by miles on this and while it will almost certainly appeal to the general demographic I dont consider it nearly unique enough to add to my collection, I would pass it over for about a billion same smelling others any day of the week.

on 2/10/2010 5:46:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I don't understand the rating being so low. I really love this fragrance. It's warm, sweet, fresh, and (to me unique) all at the same time. I believe it's a really pretty smell. Woody, floral, sweet but not overly so. I like Beyonce but am not her biggest fan either. When I like something I just like it and am not biased. This is a really nice fragrance and I think it should be given a chance on the body's chemistry.
Edit: I was so wrong about this one. I take it all back :) It just too cheap smelling. After I tested it for a while I regreted buying it.

cotton candy lollipops berries warm creamy vanilla all in one!!! this just has to be a gourmand fragrance i just wanna eat my wrist i cant stop smelling it- this is my new favorite perfume its amazing!
the bottle is gorgeous too i definately recommend this cant wait for the gift set so i can buy the big bottle with the big lotion =) the lasting power is great too! well done beyonce =)

on 2/7/2010 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I had decided I'd love HEAT as I think Beyonce is amazing and everything she touches turns to gold, so it pains me to say that she's missed the mark this time.

I don't think HEAT is bad; It's just that it's not anywhere near original, so is therefore boring. HEAT has elements of Hypnotic Poison, Provocative Interlude, Black Star, Fancy and Halle, among others.

I couldn't seperate any of the floral notes that are listed; it was just a strong and sweet jumble, with a hint of peach.

After the overpowering start HEAT drys down into a creamy almond and amber blend, which - while not unique - was nice.

The lasting power is good and I neither love or hate the bottle. While I won't buy HEAT myself, I would wear it if it were given to me. Plus it wasn't sickly and it didn't give me a headache, so that's another lippie in HEAT's favour.

Scent notes: Vanilla-orchid, magnolia, neroli, peach, honeysuckle, almond, cream musk, sequoia wood, tonka and amber.

Popular Fragrances