April 16, 2014 | 1070 users online

Fragrances - BEYONCE HEAT

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2010 1:39:00 PM More reviews by iloveeperfume

cotton candy lollipops berries warm creamy vanilla all in one!!! this just has to be a gourmand fragrance i just wanna eat my wrist i cant stop smelling it- this is my new favorite perfume its amazing!
the bottle is gorgeous too i definately recommend this cant wait for the gift set so i can buy the big bottle with the big lotion =) the lasting power is great too! well done beyonce =)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2010 2:28:00 PM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I had decided I'd love HEAT as I think Beyonce is amazing and everything she touches turns to gold, so it pains me to say that she's missed the mark this time.

I don't think HEAT is bad; It's just that it's not anywhere near original, so is therefore boring. HEAT has elements of Hypnotic Poison, Provocative Interlude, Black Star, Fancy and Halle, among others.

I couldn't seperate any of the floral notes that are listed; it was just a strong and sweet jumble, with a hint of peach.

After the overpowering start HEAT drys down into a creamy almond and amber blend, which - while not unique - was nice.

The lasting power is good and I neither love or hate the bottle.

While I won't buy HEAT myself, I would wear it if it were given to me.
It wasn't sickly and it didn't give me a headache, so that's another lippie in HEAT's favour.

Scent notes: Vanilla-orchid, magnolia, neroli, peach, honeysuckle, almond, cream musk, sequoia wood, tonka and amber.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2010 6:48:00 PM More reviews by astamm62

I smelled this in a magazine...It seemed like it would smell really nice..It's a really weird scent..Didn't like it at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2010 5:34:00 PM More reviews by MISHA5150

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I tried this perfume on when I went to Macy's and boy, is it strong and sweet!!! If it wasn't soooo strong and sweet it would be nice but even after letting it dry down, it was still very strong! Its like diabetes in a spray bottle!! Be careful wearing this because you can give people headaches with this perfume!!! I will NOT be buying this!!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2010 4:21:00 PM More reviews by lovebug415

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like Heat because i'm a Beyonce fan and hoped she put some effort into her first venture into fragrance. However this was such a disappointment. The first impression of the packaging was very poor. The quality looked like something more suitable for Walmart or Walgreens, not Macys. The scent was like a lot of people said, nothing original and i found it kinda funky. Obviously she didn't put a lot of effort into this project at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/4/2010 4:16:00 PM More reviews by jonjon951

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Way to much for something so dull and unoriginal. I really wanted to luv Heat. The notes sounded great. I was expecting a warm vanilla woody scent but thats just not what Heat is. Heat is a fruity floral w/ some warmth to it. Its like peach hard candy. Nothing creative whatsoever. It smells cheap. It smells like no effort was put into it at all. It could easily be another cheap Paris Hilton perfume. I was expecting so much more from Beyonce. She said herself she took her time w/ it and made sure it was something really special that could last forever but sorry B, its just not. Its like lollipops and red hots put together. Candy, candy, and more candy. Its been done a million times b4. And done better a million times b4. Fantasy, With Love, Queen, Halle, Live, and almost every other celeb scent are way better then Heat. I even like SJP NYC way better then Heat and its just another strawberry scent. Its just a huge disappointment in my book. The bottles nice though. Maybe nxt time Beyonce. : (

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2010 3:46:00 PM More reviews by jgmomma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I sprayed this on myself earlier today, and have been smelling myself, saying, "This smells so good, but just like something else I own." And then it hit me. It smells exactly like J.Lo's Sunkissed Glow. A good scent, but already done by someone else.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2010 12:35:00 PM More reviews by SpartanPrincess

Tried this at Macy's. I love sweet fruity floral scents and this one definitely falls into that category. At first spray I got a lot of berry sweetness...this continues for a few mintues but then the berry goes away and you're left with a sweet floral scent. It's very pretty but if you already have enough fruity florals in your fragrance wardrobe, this one is not a must have. The Bottle may be pretty to look at but is absolutely not user friendly for spraying. It's smaller at the top with a wide base so as soon as you grab the top to spray, it starts slipping out of your hand...it's annoying!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2010 11:26:00 PM More reviews by rena10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

FRUIT ......THEN ....FONKY ....MUSTY..SWEAT....DRYDOWN...........TRIED....TO ...GIVE...IT...A..GO......STILL ...STINKS! UPDATE: 02/5...i really dislike it still....SMELLS VERY MUSTY WITH FRUIT MIXED WITH B.O. BEYONCE HEAT.....MY VIEW ON THIS SCENT....IM SO MAD,SAD, WANTED TO REALLY WANT IT AND I DONT! THE REASON IS : ITS A REPEATED SCENT,OF A BORING BEEN THERE BEFORE FRUITY FLORAL....ITS READ AS AN ORIENTAL.....I THINK NOT! WHAT DOES IT SMELL LIKE..... : A VERY MUCH COPY OF JENNIFER LOPEZ LIVE LUXE. PERIOD. ITS SO THERE....SMELL IT AND SEE FOR YOUR SELF! IT MIGHT HAVE A FAINT LIGHTLY WARM TONE...BUT ITS LIVE LUXE TO ME. DONT WANT IT, WHY WASTE YOUR MONEY? SO NOT DIFFERENT.!