Beyoncé Heat

3.2

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I really like Beyonce but this scent literally makes me sick and I never have that bad of a reaction to anything, INCLUDING Tabu!! At first it seems to head in the direction of Flowerbomb but there is something in this that goes too far in the wrong direction. I wish I could describe it better than that but the overall effect is a loud, sweetish floral mess. I mean I truely wanted to run away from it!! I should know better than to expect anything from celebrity perfumes. I felt almost the same way about Kim Kardashians's. Celebrities should stick to what they know: acting, music, reality tv, etc. and leave the perfume designing to those who really know what they are doing.

Gosh, it's just one of the worst fragrances that I've ever smelled... II read that it is the No.1 selling perfum at Macy's, I am curious so I stopped by after work to check it out, my goodness, it STINKS!!!! It has that cheap weird smell, it doesn't even smell good!!! I had to move my nose away, it's that bad... Are you kidding me? what's wrong with people?! And trust me, I am a perfum lover and tried many many different ones...

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I got a sample of this and it's basically what you'd expect from a celebrity fragrance--a watered-down berry/candy/musky scent. It's not unpleasant, but it's been done before and it smells cheaper than its $49+ price tag. It smells mostly musky on my skin, but a diluted musky. It's a nice collector's item for Beyonce fans, but otherwise you could get a much better fruity-musky perfume for the same price.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Its definitely another foody scent, with a musky floral twist. Its an ok scent, its not bad, but its not nothing memorable, has been done before many times by other perfume houses.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Well, all I can say is it smells really good on me. I sprayed it on my wrist at Macy's one day and couldn't stop smelling my wrist all night. I really love the dry down. Anyway, next day I bought it and have received many compliments. I hear it smells like some other fragrances out there, but that doesn't matter to me, because I don't have those.

This reminds me of Angel - definitely a gourmand frangrance. It starts off sweet and then dries down to a mysterious, musky, sensual scent - at least on me. I agree with another poster that the bottle was poorly designed. I think this fragrance is better suited to fall/winter so I think she's a little late or way early in debuting the product.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

Boring, fruity floral done by soooooooooooo many others I think I could be sick. The scent is pleasant, but so un-original this is such a generic version that really it could be anyones guess as to which label/celebrity it belonged if you didnt already know, they could all have done it in theory.

If it was gifted to me I'd sure use it, but never would I purchase this, Beyonce missed that mark by miles on this and while it will almost certainly appeal to the general demographic I dont consider it nearly unique enough to add to my collection, I would pass it over for about a billion same smelling others any day of the week.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I don't understand the rating being so low. I really love this fragrance. It's warm, sweet, fresh, and (to me unique) all at the same time. I believe it's a really pretty smell. Woody, floral, sweet but not overly so. I like Beyonce but am not her biggest fan either. When I like something I just like it and am not biased. This is a really nice fragrance and I think it should be given a chance on the body's chemistry.
Edit: I was so wrong about this one. I take it all back :) It just too cheap smelling. After I tested it for a while I regreted buying it.

cotton candy lollipops berries warm creamy vanilla all in one!!! this just has to be a gourmand fragrance i just wanna eat my wrist i cant stop smelling it- this is my new favorite perfume its amazing!
the bottle is gorgeous too i definately recommend this cant wait for the gift set so i can buy the big bottle with the big lotion =) the lasting power is great too! well done beyonce =)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I had decided I'd love HEAT as I think Beyonce is amazing and everything she touches turns to gold, so it pains me to say that she's missed the mark this time.

I don't think HEAT is bad; It's just that it's not anywhere near original, so is therefore boring. HEAT has elements of Hypnotic Poison, Provocative Interlude, Black Star, Fancy and Halle, among others.

I couldn't seperate any of the floral notes that are listed; it was just a strong and sweet jumble, with a hint of peach.

After the overpowering start HEAT drys down into a creamy almond and amber blend, which - while not unique - was nice.

The lasting power is good and I neither love or hate the bottle. While I won't buy HEAT myself, I would wear it if it were given to me. Plus it wasn't sickly and it didn't give me a headache, so that's another lippie in HEAT's favour.

Scent notes: Vanilla-orchid, magnolia, neroli, peach, honeysuckle, almond, cream musk, sequoia wood, tonka and amber.

Popular Fragrances