January 27, 2015 | 1487 users online

Fragrances - Beyoncé Heat

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2010 11:00:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Its definitely another foody scent, with a musky floral twist. Its an ok scent, its not bad, but its not nothing memorable, has been done before many times by other perfume houses.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2010 11:37:00 AM More reviews by Demetria

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well, all I can say is it smells really good on me. I sprayed it on my wrist at Macy's one day and couldn't stop smelling my wrist all night. I really love the dry down. Anyway, next day I bought it and have received many compliments. I hear it smells like some other fragrances out there, but that doesn't matter to me, because I don't have those.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2010 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Sandra45

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This reminds me of Angel - definitely a gourmand frangrance. It starts off sweet and then dries down to a mysterious, musky, sensual scent - at least on me. I agree with another poster that the bottle was poorly designed. I think this fragrance is better suited to fall/winter so I think she's a little late or way early in debuting the product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2010 8:51:00 AM More reviews by panda0410

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Boring, fruity floral done by soooooooooooo many others I think I could be sick. The scent is pleasant, but so un-original this is such a generic version that really it could be anyones guess as to which label/celebrity it belonged if you didnt already know, they could all have done it in theory.

If it was gifted to me I'd sure use it, but never would I purchase this, Beyonce missed that mark by miles on this and while it will almost certainly appeal to the general demographic I dont consider it nearly unique enough to add to my collection, I would pass it over for about a billion same smelling others any day of the week.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2010 5:46:00 PM More reviews by cinna7733

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't understand the rating being so low. I really love this fragrance. It's warm, sweet, fresh, and (to me unique) all at the same time. I believe it's a really pretty smell. Woody, floral, sweet but not overly so. I like Beyonce but am not her biggest fan either. When I like something I just like it and am not biased. This is a really nice fragrance and I think it should be given a chance on the body's chemistry.
Edit: I was so wrong about this one. I take it all back :) It just too cheap smelling. After I tested it for a while I regreted buying it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2010 1:39:00 PM More reviews by iloveeperfume

cotton candy lollipops berries warm creamy vanilla all in one!!! this just has to be a gourmand fragrance i just wanna eat my wrist i cant stop smelling it- this is my new favorite perfume its amazing!
the bottle is gorgeous too i definately recommend this cant wait for the gift set so i can buy the big bottle with the big lotion =) the lasting power is great too! well done beyonce =)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2010 2:28:00 PM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I had decided I'd love HEAT as I think Beyonce is amazing and everything she touches turns to gold, so it pains me to say that she's missed the mark this time.

I don't think HEAT is bad; It's just that it's not anywhere near original, so is therefore boring. HEAT has elements of Hypnotic Poison, Provocative Interlude, Black Star, Fancy and Halle, among others.

I couldn't seperate any of the floral notes that are listed; it was just a strong and sweet jumble, with a hint of peach.

After the overpowering start HEAT drys down into a creamy almond and amber blend, which - while not unique - was nice.

The lasting power is good and I neither love or hate the bottle. While I won't buy HEAT myself, I would wear it if it were given to me. Plus it wasn't sickly and it didn't give me a headache, so that's another lippie in HEAT's favour.

Scent notes: Vanilla-orchid, magnolia, neroli, peach, honeysuckle, almond, cream musk, sequoia wood, tonka and amber.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2010 6:48:00 PM More reviews by astamm62

I smelled this in a magazine...It seemed like it would smell really nice..It's a really weird scent..Didn't like it at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2010 5:34:00 PM More reviews by MISHA5150

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I tried this perfume on when I went to Macy's and boy, is it strong and sweet!!! If it wasn't soooo strong and sweet it would be nice but even after letting it dry down, it was still very strong! Its like diabetes in a spray bottle!! Be careful wearing this because you can give people headaches with this perfume!!! I will NOT be buying this!!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2010 4:21:00 PM More reviews by lovebug415

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like Heat because i'm a Beyonce fan and hoped she put some effort into her first venture into fragrance. However this was such a disappointment. The first impression of the packaging was very poor. The quality looked like something more suitable for Walmart or Walgreens, not Macys. The scent was like a lot of people said, nothing original and i found it kinda funky. Obviously she didn't put a lot of effort into this project at all.