September 1, 2014 | 2026 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Last Lipstick

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2012 10:30:00 AM More reviews by cmf221

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I cannot say enough good things about these lipsticks. I now have about 10 different colors. I don't know why I keep buying MAC and other more expensive lipsticks when I just end up wearing these. Other than the packaging, which is terrible, they are amazing! Wet 'n' Wild: please don't ever discontinues these lipsticks, but please, kill the case!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2012 12:16:00 PM More reviews by KeyWestBum

I picked up a few shades of the maga last lipsticks. The pigmentation is insane in these. The staying power is decent. I get about two hours of wear before reapplying. I think these are a fun buy at $1.99 and you'll find some shades will not work for you but you'll won't be too sad by that. The four shades I have are:
1) 967 Dollhouse Pink (rating 1) - This shade was so comical on me that I actually busted out laughing at myself in the mirror. I have cool toned berry pigmented lips and I needed a few layers to hide my natural lip color without it being streaky. The end result was a tranny on crack. This shade really clashed on my NC40 skin. Dollhouse Pink is a bright light cool toned pink.
2) 902C Bare it All (rating 4) - I like this shade but it's not the best nude color out there. It's right on the border with me from looking like concealer on my lips. This nude leans cool on me and a bit too light for my skintone and lip color. I can get away with wearing this if I top it off with a sheer warm toned nude gloss. Once it is topped w/ a gloss, I like it a lot better.
3) 909D Coral-ine (rating 4.5) - Pretty red coral shade that really works for my skintone. This shade is a must have for tanned ladies. This color is very vivid and will work nicely with a very simple eye.
4) 966 Don't Blink Pink (rating 5) - This is my favorite shade so far. The color is a rich bright berry with a fuchsia bite to it. Wow, very intense in color and it really compliments my skintone.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 3:03:00 PM More reviews by alice623

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was very surprised by the quality of this lipstick. It had a great selection of colors, very long lasting. It does not dry out your lips like other long lasting lipsticks and it's dirt cheap. I highly recommend it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2012 10:09:00 AM More reviews by kbenard

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this lipstick from Rite Aid for 1.99. It is amazing. It was stayed all night and did not dry out my lips like other long wear lipsticks I've tried. The color was great and I would recommend this lipstick to anyone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2012 4:23:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

SELECTED SHADES:

24 Carrot Gold (orange), Bare It All (brown nude), Cherry Bomb (plum), Cherry Picking (raspberry pink), Cinnamon Spice (burgundy), Dollhouse Pink (bright, blue-toned pink), Don't Blink Pink (hot neon pink), Just Peachy (peach-toned coral), Mauve Outta Here (pink-toned mauve), Pinkerbell (bright yellow pink), Pink Suga (orange-toned nude), Purty Persimmon (red coral), Rose Bud (rosy pink), Smokin Hot Pink (bright pink), Stoplight Red (true red), Sugar Plum Fairy (berry), Think Pink (baby pink), Wine Room (burgundy)

PROS:

- pigmented
- long wearing
- good color selection

CONS:

- drying
- tube doesn't scroll all the way down

COMMENTS:

I love these lipsticks - amazing pigmentation and longevity. They're a drugstore gem for sure and have plenty of shades to choose from. Do keep in mind that these are drying and the packaging isn't all that great, but the quality is certainly there.

Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2012 1:52:00 PM More reviews by charleyrupert

I have almost every color of lipstick for this brand. From the dark colors to the light colors it stays on all day and it looks great! i am a fan of dark cherry looking lips and there colors are the best. every positive comment on here is so true! i love these lipsticks so much.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2012 6:54:00 PM More reviews by MaggyB

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Even though I had read all of the positive comments, I was still quite surprised with how well this lipstick performed. I purchased #906D, Wine Room (gotta love that name) for $3 at Kmart on a whim. It was very pigmented, lasted through lunch, and didn't dry out my lips. It did better than my Clinique or Colorstay lipsticks. Took off a little for the packaging, but definitly worth trying or buying again.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2012 10:44:00 PM More reviews by xkeepitugly

The impressive quality of this product has taught me to never judge makeup by its brand ever again. I was under the impression that all of Wet n Wild products were cheap and of poor quality, and while I may not have been far off, this lipstick is far from poor quality. I bought it in the color Rosebud, which is a natural pink color with a slight coral undertone. The pigmentation of this lipstick is spectacular, and it stays on virtually forever, even after eating and drinking. As other reviewers said, it's more on the matte side than the shiny, glossy side. And to top it all off, it's so inexpensive. At CVS it's usually $3, but Wet n Wild products were on sale and I bought my lipstick for 50% off at $1.50. If you're looking for a cost-effective, long-lasting lipstick, this should be the first thing you pick up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2012 7:21:00 PM More reviews by vvs9992003

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

These are by far my favorite matte lipstick formula. I own Mauve Outta Here, Smokin Hot Pink, Rosebud, Spotlight Red, and Red Velvet.

These are all intensely pigmented and leave stains. I find that the reds are creamier whereas Mauve Outta Here has a chalkier texture. All of these apply very dryly though I find that they dry my lips out less when I'm wearing them than lipsticks like MAC lustres. My favorite part of this formula is that it is so matte that it lasts 6-8 hours easily for me and doesn't transfer at all (other matte lipsticks tend to end up on my nose and chin lol).

The reason why this is only 4 lippies though is because the design of the lipstick is horrible. The shape of it is rounded and flattened which is okay for my fairly large lips but for thinner lips forget about applying straight from the tube. The lipstick sticks out which makes it easy to nick, and the plastic cap is prone to cracking.

Red Velvet (lovelovelove), Stoplight Red, and Smokin Hot Pink are easily my most used bright lippies because of their longevity compared to my MAC brights (matte, amplified, etc) and even my Chanel lippies (I kind of regret getting Dragon RAL now).

Definitely give the brights a try! (I cannot vouch for any of the nude colors though)

ROP for pics++

Stoplight Red

Red Velvet
continued >>

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2011 9:17:00 PM More reviews by Rachellitakitty

These lipsticks are awesome! I'm not a fan of glossy shiny lipstick or completely matte. This is perfect. In comparison, it's not as creamy as covergirl lip perfection and not as dry as revlon's matte lipstick in really red.
The color range is good, anyone can find a shade that suits them. I got mochalicious for daytime, cinammon spice when I'm feeling bold day or night and vamp it up for the goth in me ;) They're all fantastic! I use a lip liner the same color as my lips to outline my lips then swipe on whatever color I fancy. They are very opaque and feel nice on the lips. It doesn't feel like its going to slide all over my face. Vamp it up and cinnamon spice are my faves. If you're looking for a bloody red and deep deep purple these two are beautiful.