April 16, 2014 | 998 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2011 12:29:00 AM More reviews by rottenbanana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

These are great! I find them to be very true- to-color. I bought the plum shade and the dark purple looking for a vampy purple lip. The darker shade is waaaay too dark for most skin tones. Unless you're going for a vampire look. The plum shade however is fierce! It is very pigmented and lasts all night. I apply it over lip balm. I think I'd like to try this in more shades. Can't beat the price!

EDIT: 6/26/11
I bought the nude color (902C) and I am in love. This is the perfect warm nude. It is almost all brown, no pink. So if you're looking for pinky-nude this isn't it. Although the light pink looks promising as well. I love the matte finish on these. They look very modern and last forever. They wear off evenly and leave some stain behind. Packaging sucks but they're $1.99 so no complaints from me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2011 3:04:00 PM More reviews by psouper

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Having tried almost every high end lipstick brand, I have to say this ranks right up there. I have it in several colors - my favorites are the Smokin Hot Pink and 910D ( Stoplight Red?) The colors stay true, are not drying, and don't smear all over. Cheap enough to buy several in your favorite color - one for purse, one for car, one for home.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2011 2:58:00 PM More reviews by DizzyNicky

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

NC40: This is a quality product for a great price. I like wear retro reds with winged eyeliner, the Mega Matte line provides the highly pigmented, matte finish that I look for. PRICE: Good quality and you can't beat the price, you can find it on-line for under $2. TEXTURE: Creamier than most matte lipsticks, great color and it stays put. Very similar to Revlon Colorstay texture and colors (#917B is very similar to Fabulous Fig). SELECTION: The colors are limited in the drugstore, I found more colors available on-line. You can go on YouTube and search for "Wet n Wild Mega Matte swatches" and there are a few videos that show all 27 shades. Great buy, a must try!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2011 3:04:00 PM More reviews by kahou79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had heard good things about these lippies so I picked up smokin' hot pink to try them out. I put a good lip balm underneath and didn't experience any drying issues, just lovely smooth color. I prefer gloss to lipstick most of the time but this was so cheap I couldn't resist and I wish they had a better color selection. The hot pink was the only one I could see myself actually wearing and it's bright but I love it. If you haven't tried these I recommend you pick one up for I was glad I did.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2011 2:49:00 PM More reviews by Beaumonde

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

*CHEAP AS CHIPS*

Yes, the packaging looks cheap and nasty. Yes - the lipstick must be taken out carefully or the inner top will stain. Yes - it breaks off sometimes and you're left with a stump.
But for less than $3.00, how can you complain? Honestly.

On up upside, the stain is incredibly long-lasting and not too drying if you apply a good lip balm underneath. I tried three or four shades in the line but none worked with my medium/olive skin like 906 D ~ Wine Room. The shades look slightly different on your skin but for this price, you can make a few errors in judgement. Wine Room applies bright but blots out (on MY lips) to a natural, believable rose with a hint of brown that makes it my trusty, go-to 'anytime' shade. It gives my face some warmth and colour without looking made-up and 'lipsticky'.

I laugh when I buy it - I still can't believe the price or the bargain. Real value for your beauty dollar if you're wired that way.
So now Wet 'n' Wild takes its place in my lipstick lineup, right next to the YSL Rouge Volupte's, Chanel Allure's, Shiseido's Glowing Matte's and others too numerous to count. Packaging aside, it's as good as any of them.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2010 12:58:00 AM More reviews by BebiMou

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got this for less than $4 from Walgreens. I've been looking for a good, opaque nude that works over my reddish pink lips without having to use a concealer first. Also, wanted something that won't break the bank, this lipstick is the one. It's really opaque, matte, and a nice nude color (902C) Bare it All, is the name, I think. It's not drying or cakey and works well with a sheer gloss on top. I've included a pic.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2010 7:46:00 PM More reviews by romancerecited

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

WnW makes amazing lipsticks.
All the ones I have tried have been very pigmented and true to color.
The mattes are not too drying (but I always wear lip balm under them). They go on almost creamy, and not hard to work with.
Packaging sucks though. You have to be careful when putting the cap back on, because you might hit the lipstick. And the lipstick doesn't retract all the way down the tube.

I definitely recommend them.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2010 11:51:00 PM More reviews by suzan88

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Have this in Rav'n Raisin and Just Peachy. Love both. Terrific staying power and nice colors. If over applied, Just peachy can look a little ghastly, but overall a nice nude/neutral pink/peach color. Rav'n Raisin is a nice natural pop of brick red/brown color but definitely not an overpowering "i'm wearing red lipstick". As with any 'staying' lipstick, they're all a bit drying, but definitely prefer these over the Revlon matte. Packing could be improved, but for the price and quality of the product, who cares!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2010 6:56:00 PM More reviews by applebronzer

Really pigmented and long lasting apply chapstick first. Horrible packaging

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2010 1:32:00 PM More reviews by Foua

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

great coverage on lips and color.... I did find it drying on my lips... But a little gloss finishes it.