November 23, 2014 | 1924 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Last Lipstick

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by honeybeesting

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Love, love, love this lipstick. Fantastic pigmentation, great colors, beautiful matte finish and great staying power, all for about $2. The packaging looks and feels cheap, but that's a small sacrifice for such a great product at this price. As a matte it's not going to feel as smooth or moisturizing as a creme lipstick but it's not terribly drying like other matte lipsticks sometimes are. At this price it's worth at least checking out.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2012 5:43:00 PM More reviews by dancerunner

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love, love, love this lipstick! My great thanks to the MUA community for bringing it to my attention. It is matte, but not the least bit dry in my opinion. It feels luscious on the lips. In fact, my usually chapped lips have stayed well-hydrated since I started using these. Staying power is good enough, better than most but not truly all-day-lasting. I would say you can count on something like 4 hours, which is fine by me. Love the colors, especially the lovely neutral nude 902C (Bare It All), my go-to daily wear medium neutral mocha 914C (Mocha-licious), the lovely plummy 916D (Ravin' Raisin), the magnificent deep berry 918D (Cherry Bomb), and the vampy dark-blackish-purple 919B (Vamp It Up). I have been stunned at the wonderful feel of this lipstick. It feels really expensive yet I've purchased it for anywhere from 75 cents to $2 at various drugstores and even grocery stores. Packaging is cheap and difficult, but oh baby, who cares when you get to the lipstick itself! Comes in something like 20 colors. I will keep buying as long as Wet 'n' Wild keeps making it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2012 5:15:00 PM More reviews by XoxoPockii

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS LIPSTICK! i just picked it up today. This amazing product made my lips smooth. It glided on very easily. I would definitely buy this again. i am hoping to get more colors soon!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2012 10:13:00 PM More reviews by julieejuicee

Ummm these lipsticks are amazing, and I wish I found them sooner! I always thought I could never wear lipstick because almost all the ones i've tried, high and low end, were so drying on my lips or they would separate on my lips and look soooo bad after a few hours. My lips are chapped a lot, and lipstick would just emphasize it. I saw the good reviews on these lipsticks and gave it a shot since they were so cheap. They're actually really pigmented, they don't emphasize flakes (except the really light colors), they feel nice and non-drying, and also have a nice selection of warm toned colors. I have one color i'm not fond of (Pink Suga') but it's so cheap that I don't feel bad about it lol. I'm excited to try more colors! The packaging is a little sucky, so I might just depot them.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2012 5:44:00 PM More reviews by victorialafferty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok, I am suppppppper impressed (and excited) with this product. I have tried nearly every single drugstore lip product and this is amazing. Not only because of how cheap it was ($1.99 at my local Rite Aid), but because of the awesome color pay off. It is so pigmented and lasts and lasts. Even if this product was 9-12 dollars like most drugstore lipsticks I would still be impressed by the quality. I will be buying again. and again and again. My usual brands are Loreal Color Riche and Revlon Lip Butters, and when taking price, color pay off, and lasting power this surpasses both! I kid you not!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2012 12:39:00 AM More reviews by loverlover1328

Got this in Sugar Plum Fairy (MAC Rebel dupe) from Crush Cosmetics for $7 and automatically wished I'd bought a backup. I won't add anything about the formula or the packaging (please read my other review).

This shade is so gorgeous - plummy fuschia. Seriously stunning! I put it on as soon as the package arrived and immediately fell in love with myself. You know how lipstick has that effect! It is perfect as an evening colour, but strangely, I find it more appropriate as a day colour than the lighter WnW shades, because it doesn't require a lipliner like those do.

If you love Rebel, get this as a backup because it is almost exactly the same (slightly brighter, slight + fuschia).

If you can't already tell, I'll be adding another one of these to my next Crush order! Def repurch!

More about me:
Asian normal skin - tending towards combination in summer
Was acne-prone for years
Foundation preference is to look as yellow as possible, absolutely nil pink
MAC NC-30, Shiseido O60, BeneFit Champagne, Bobbi Brown #4, MUFE Sand/Desert
Sunscreen everyday - alternating between Sofina and Invisible Zinc

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by xoxdlee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These are the best! I just went to WalMart to get more. I love them, and they're at a very good price. The first time i got them, they were 93 cents. But now they're a dollar each. It's still a really good deal though. Works perfectly.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2012 12:49:00 PM More reviews by nabila714

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have 7 of these and def plan on getting more. These are matte yet still creamy. I have tried the revlon matte lipsticks but they feel greasy to me. If you want a smoother texture just add a tiny bit of gloss and its amazing. These are very ong lasting. The names are also adorable. I feel they have colors for everyone. Very cheap as well. The packaging, yes, sucks but come on, for $2, i'd like if they spent their time making the formula nice than the packaging. And these have amazing color pay off! super opaque.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2012 9:01:00 PM More reviews by ganchi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this in 902C and love it, so I was browsing the reviews here deciding what colors to try next, and holding the tube I have. Well, after about half an hour, I look down, and my hands are covered in black! The black finish on the lower half of the tube had rubbed off all over my hands (and chin!) It came off easily with soap and water, and I got most of the rest off the tube with a wet wipe.
Anyway, great product, just wanted to warn you... don't let the packaging get warm and damp!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2012 12:55:00 AM More reviews by KandyKisses

I just bought this in Think Pink for $2 at Kmart. I was desperate for a super cheap lippie as I just ran out of my Rimmel and only had a few bucks to spare. I thought I would regret buying this but... nope! I love it! It gives me super pouty pink lips, but stays pretty matte and lasts for a long while. I've only used it once so far, but I see it becoming a staple in my make-up routine!