Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last Lipstick

4.3

on 3/11/2014 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Everyone please try them nd u will love them (: every color is to die for in the makeup world lol for $2 or $3 bucks nd they are smooth to the lips

on 3/11/2014 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

AMAZING. JUST FREAKING AMAZING.

I love lipsticks, and hoard them like nobody's business. Every time I go to the store, I can't help but pick up another. I have many shades and many brands, but if someone put a lipstick gun to my head and told me to choose, I'd pick Wet n' Wild EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

My two fave shades are cherry picking and sugar plum fairy. Cherry picking is more of a go-to shade, and sugar plum is for when I feel daring. It makes me feel like a powerful witch.

These lipsticks are just magical. The lasting power is fantastic, the colors or vivid and beautiful, and the price is just...omg. I'd pay 5 times the amount for these stupid lipsticks, and I wouldn't even care. They are that good.

on 3/3/2014 11:23:00 PM

I love these matte lipsticks, they only cost $2 and have amazing pigmentation. I have nearly all of these. I mainly reach for the pinks, orange, red and plums because nude lipsticks wash me out :/

Pros- Cheap, a great product to try out, not too drying, pretty great for the $$$, decent range if colors

Cons- When I eat, it tends to get messy, packaging isn't the best, and I wish there were more pinks & berry colored lippies!

Overall- Give then a try! Would def. buy more if they release new colors.

on 1/16/2014 12:09:00 PM

Looooooove this! It doesn't dry my lips at all - I always put on lip balm before putting on lip stick & I put lip gloss over sometimes and its fantastic. It lasts for a really long time too. My favourite lip stick. I plan on purchasing other colours very soon!

on 1/8/2014 8:31:00 AM

I see all the good reviews, so I run out to get one. The color is good, and it is only $2.25. However, it is very hard to use. It make my lip look very dry and lip balm won't help. So I can't really use it. Wasted my two dollar.

on 11/29/2013 4:22:00 PM

LOOOOOOVE this lipstick!
ppl say its drying so i always put a lipbalm before.
i also dont enjoy lipsticks that are too too hydrating because they tend to slip and slide however this one isnt drying but sticks to your lips!
love it!

on 10/11/2013 4:12:00 PM

I absolutely hate this. lip product!!! It severely accuentuates my dry lips and looks crusty and flaky just within 5 minutes of wearing it. The colors are pretty but if you have dry lips this will only makes it look worse whether or not you use lip balm! If you don't have dry lips it might work for you but it does not for me!3

on 10/5/2013 4:01:00 PM

I have these as well and as others have said, they will drag your lips across your face lol I love the pigment though! I dab it on, add my gloss of the day and THEN smack my lips together. It evens out quickly and looks quite nice. The staying power is pretty darn good too!

on 10/5/2013 2:53:00 PM

I have 3 of these. With the lighter colors make sure you add a balm..for the dark ones maybe not so much. Anyway, the pigmentation on these is great. And the lasting power is awesome too. Will repurchase.

on 10/3/2013 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

I own three of these. Frankly, I think they're good. their strongest point is definitely the pigmentation, the colors always show up nicely and the shades selection is quite vast for a drugstore brand. Now these are matte lippies so they are not the most moisturizing lipstick in town and some can drag a little. The best way to use them is with a balm underneath. The packaging is basic and I can see the lid causing trouble in the future. But again for the price I wasn't expecting a Burberry packaging. in general I like the product and I will pick a few more.

Popular Lipsticks