October 23, 2014 | 1073 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Last Lipstick

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by xoxdlee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These are the best! I just went to WalMart to get more. I love them, and they're at a very good price. The first time i got them, they were 93 cents. But now they're a dollar each. It's still a really good deal though. Works perfectly.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2012 12:49:00 PM More reviews by nabila714

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have 7 of these and def plan on getting more. These are matte yet still creamy. I have tried the revlon matte lipsticks but they feel greasy to me. If you want a smoother texture just add a tiny bit of gloss and its amazing. These are very ong lasting. The names are also adorable. I feel they have colors for everyone. Very cheap as well. The packaging, yes, sucks but come on, for $2, i'd like if they spent their time making the formula nice than the packaging. And these have amazing color pay off! super opaque.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2012 9:01:00 PM More reviews by ganchi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this in 902C and love it, so I was browsing the reviews here deciding what colors to try next, and holding the tube I have. Well, after about half an hour, I look down, and my hands are covered in black! The black finish on the lower half of the tube had rubbed off all over my hands (and chin!) It came off easily with soap and water, and I got most of the rest off the tube with a wet wipe.
Anyway, great product, just wanted to warn you... don't let the packaging get warm and damp!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2012 12:55:00 AM More reviews by KandyKisses

I just bought this in Think Pink for $2 at Kmart. I was desperate for a super cheap lippie as I just ran out of my Rimmel and only had a few bucks to spare. I thought I would regret buying this but... nope! I love it! It gives me super pouty pink lips, but stays pretty matte and lasts for a long while. I've only used it once so far, but I see it becoming a staple in my make-up routine!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2012 8:44:00 PM More reviews by tearupyourphotos

I have this in Mauve Outta Here (907c) and Bare It All (902c). Bare It All looks orange on me (NC30) and isn't pigmented enough for my lips. Mauve Outta Here looks lavender on me but the pigmentation is much better. I wanted to give these a try after reading the raving reviews but I'm just going to stick to my Revlon SLs.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2012 11:02:00 AM More reviews by cshell14867

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE These lipsticks I own them all and I'm stocking up! I really enjoy that they last long on my lips and the colors are really pigmented. The price is the best feature. I will continue purchasing wetnwild products they usually deliver great product for low price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2012 1:59:00 AM More reviews by newyorkrita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

I LOVE THIS LIP STICK!!!! I HAVE BOUGHT 1 MILLION LIPSTICKS THAT CLAIM TO BE MATTE AND LONG LASTING AND EVERY TIME THEY DRY MY LIPS OUT AND LOOK PATCHY, I GAVE UP ON MATTE LIPSTICK UNTIL RITE AID HAD A SALE ($1.29 )ON THESE LIP STICKS, I BOUGHT 901B "THINK PINK" THIS BEAUTIFUL PINK THAT LOOKS LIKE MACS SNOB, THEN I BOUGHT 910 "RED VELVET" A BEAUTIFUL RETRO RED COLOR AND THE OTHER ONE I GOT IS CALLED 903c "JUST PEACHY" IT'S A BEAUTIFUL NUDE THAT REMINDS ME OF CREME DE NUDE BY MAC BUT A MATTE VERSION. THESE ARE THE BEST LIP STICKS I HAVE TRIED IN A LONG TIME AND AM STOCKING UP ON THEM, EVEN FULL PRICE THERE ONLY $2!! SUCH A STEAL FOR SUCH GOOD LIP STICKS :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2012 11:12:00 PM More reviews by ecumsh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Reasonably cheap. Good color range.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2012 3:04:00 AM More reviews by lauralately

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

These lipsticks are great! I have two: #368S That's Berry Beautiful and a Barbie pink that I can't find (hope it's not lost!). Berry Beautiful is the greatest thing since sliced bread. This rich, shimmery mauve-berry shade is incredibly pigmented and smooth - this stuff looks high-end. I like patting it over my lips as a stain, although it looks super classy and polished when I wear it full-on.

The pink one (can't recall the name atm) 's a frosty '80s pink that's perfect for spring. The pink emphasizes dry lips a bit more than the berry, but for $2.99, it's still totally worth it.

The packaging is simply awful - it takes the jaws of life to pry off the 20 billion layers of stickers and plastic wrap, and sticker removal leaves the tube sticky. The lipstick doesn't swivel down all the way, which sucks; the plastic tube looks like it might break at any second; and the cap doesn't stay on too well. However, the quality of the product more than makes up for the crappy packaging.

I can't say enough how great these are. If you're worried about the packaging, get a nice lipstick case (the kind that fits the whole tube) so the cap doesn't come off in your purse, and it still looks glamorous to take out for touch-ups. Wet 'n' Wild have really stepped up in quality over the past years; add this product to their list of hits.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2012 2:17:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Love these lipsticks, amazing for a drugstore product and they are so so cheap. I have three shades and my favorite would have to be Just peachy. I am so glad they released more shades recently, I am dying to try Pinkerbell. They are not drying on my lips at all and I am quite sensitive to that. I don't think they have a scent or taste.The pigmentation is incredible and they are completely matte, they last at least three hours on me. I don't like that the shades are labeled only with numbers (although I heard that has been corrected with the release of the newer shades). The packaging is crappy because the lipstick doesn't go all the way down into the tube and the plastic transparent cap looks really cheap but it could have been worse. I like these better than NYX's Matte lipsticks.