Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last Lipstick

4.3

on 6/10/2014 7:28:00 AM

I have shunned all my other lipsticks and only use this. I don't hv to even touch up all day. It's my defi fav

on 5/19/2014 1:22:00 AM

not very impressed with his product because it bleeds very easily and gets everywhere. if there is a way to keep it on your lips so it doesn't smudge as easily, then this product would be much nicer.

on 5/12/2014 8:40:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought 8 colors and i love them! They are so pigmented and cheap! I mean honestly, with the pigmentation and the long lasting application, how can you beat it?! Its only 1.99! The only thing that i dont really like about it is that if you apply this to your bare skin, it can be a bit dry, so always apply chapstick before hand! The color selection is also amazing and i love how they are semi-matte/semi cream, i really like the finish!

My favorites are:

Just Peachy- A nude/ peachy shade
Think Pink- Baby pink color

If you want to see a full depth of my review and swatches, please watch my video on my youtube channel! :)

on 5/12/2014 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I do love this lipstick! Actually I've 4 shades (Stoplight Red, Cherry Picking, Rose-bud, Bare It All) of this lipstick (because it's lil bit difficult to purchase in my country). But, my favorite shade is Stoplight Red and Rose-bud. Wohhh, good coverage and pigmentation!

But, I hate the packaging, so bad.

on 4/18/2014 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I tried loving this product!!! It was super cheap at Walgreens for only two dollas!!!! Buuuttttt it absolutely sucks. It was very cakey looking and dried out my lips. I couldn't even smooth it out...it makes it worse if you do. Save your money!

on 4/15/2014 7:35:00 PM

I bought this because it was only $2 at Walgreens. But it's horrible!
The way it goes on my lips just looks terrible.

It gives me a "cakey" look on my lips which doesn't look good at all. It's not smooth on my lips.

Although I do have to say I love the color of it! I got it in 901B Think Pink. I just wish it looked as good on

on 4/15/2014 10:53:00 AM

I have been using these lipsticks for a good 3 years and it's been a great romance. I first picked up 911 (before it got called "Stoplight Red") and always got compliments on it, people couldn't believe it was by Wet n Wild. As they expanded their line I have collected mostly all of them because if it weren't for the pretty crappy packaging (which I would absolutely pay a couple dollars more if they would improve it) I would just own these and nothing else. My favorite colors is still 911: Stoplight Red, 910D: Red Velvet and 996: Dont Blink Pink. I love a bold lip and these last, are supremely pigmented. The only downfall is that you can't make these your 'purse lipstick' as they just dont last with this bad packaging. But if you have them on your vanity and apply them before heading out, they should last you a long time. For $1.99 you really cannot beat it.

on 4/4/2014 11:54:00 AM

These lipsticks make me regret some of the MAC purchases i have made.
For $2 i can buy every color in this collection for the price of one of MAC's lipsticks.
I love the texture of these. They are on the dryer side but i love that because it keeps the lip color in place all day.
I am going out to buy more right now!!!

on 3/11/2014 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Everyone please try them nd u will love them (: every color is to die for in the makeup world lol for $2 or $3 bucks nd they are smooth to the lips

on 3/11/2014 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

AMAZING.

I love lipsticks, and hoard them like nobody's business. Every time I go to the store, I can't help but pick up another. I have many shades and many brands, but if someone put a lipstick gun to my head and told me to choose, I'd pick Wet n' Wild EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

My two fave shades are cherry picking and sugar plum fairy. Cherry picking is more of a go-to shade, and sugar plum is for when I feel daring. It makes me feel like a powerful witch.

These lipsticks are just magical. The lasting power is fantastic, the colors or vivid and beautiful, and the price is just...omg. I'd pay 5 times the amount for these stupid lipsticks, and I wouldn't even care. They are that good.

Popular Lipsticks