August 1, 2014 | 1746 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by Rheuai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This mascara is pretty good! However, for me, this mascara seems to have its on and off days - sometimes it'll go on flawlessly and hold the curl of my lashes - on other days, the microfiber formula sometimes gets in the way and causes some awkward clumping. Maybe it's just me. But, when it works, it looks amazing!

However, the only reason that I would not be buying this again is because of the formula - I have a terrible time taking it completely off even with makeup remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Asiatic1

the best my lashes long and full! like I'm wearing fake lashes !

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 6:46:00 PM More reviews by andreaxoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Hands down, best mascara i have EVER used. This extended and thickend my lashes a lot without clumping them.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2013 5:09:00 AM More reviews by lifnisanders

love it! the packaging and price is very good and it does give you that falsies look :D and the wand is just perfect...love it

rated 3 of 5 on 10/24/2013 9:45:00 PM More reviews by Jilly914

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I think this is a very good mascara if you want more of a dramatic look to your lashes. It does a great job in adding length and definition. I didn't have problems with clumping until I put on too many coats, which was my fault.

I really liked the curved shape of the brush, which is also a little spoon-like too (hard to explain). After you experiment with holding the brush in different ways, you learn how to work with it to achieve the effect that you want.

The only big problem that I had with mascara is flaking. I found a fair amount of little black flakes on my cheeks during the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2013 4:06:00 PM More reviews by LigiaSteph

It is definetly one of the best mascaras! It really gives that false-lashes look and it lasts long. I love it! And I would buy it again in a blink.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 2:56:00 AM More reviews by FeenFeenFeen

(this review is for the Maybelline Falsies mascara with the blue writing)

I LOVE THIS!!!

In New Zealand the prices for makeup are ridiculous! everythings over $20 and this maascara from the supermarket or Farmers is about $24 its so stupid. So I get mine either on Trademe for $12 or at makeup and perfume shipment sales. Its the only way to make it seem worth it.

I love this mascara, I thought I hated it at first but after trialing a few other mascaras after this ran out I craved to buy another one. I love the Maybelline XXL Extensions length, but this falsies is great over it aswell.

Alone I love how this grabs all my lashes and make them full of volume i kind of like the spidery-false look, and this does a great job of achieving that. It's really buildable so you can get whatever look you want. I dont mind the spoon shaped brush, couldnt care less, same with the packaging, what matters to me is how the mascara works. I got the falsies mascara in Black Drama (the purple with black writing) and found it was so gluggy, and gross it was so disgusting and sticky i threw it in the bin, so I find there is a huge difference between the blue writing formula and the black writing formula. I have had this one in both waterproof and non, and doesnt bother me and i wash it off in the shower anyway and it comes off like any other mascara (with a bit of a challenge).

Pros:
- blue writing formula (blackest black) is the best, cant fault it, absolutely love it, it's not gluggy, thick or sticky.
- buildable formula
- doesnt smell
- comes off about as easy as any other mascara its never the easiest product
- packaging is cute
- price is ok if you get it online or at store deals

Cons:
- super expensive at supermarket or shops, have to buy online to make it worth it
- prduct runs out too fast because I love it :)

** DO NOT buy the falsies mascara that has black writing (black drama) i found it was utter crap, all sticky and runny made my eye lashes stick together in a wet mess found it was completely different to the one with blue writing***

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2013 12:34:00 AM More reviews by postmoderngirl

One of the many products I tried because of YouTube (I have the waterproof version). Just like a lot of mascaras, I like this better when it's had a bit of time to dry out. It can tend to clump a bit but once it's dried out it doesn't really. It gives volume & length - overall it's a pretty good mascara & out of curiosity I would re purchase the flared version to see how it differs.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by Achtland

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Holy grail.

I've been a volum express girl for years and years, trying each new one as it came out. This is by far and away the best mascara I've ever tried. $40 designer stuff included.
I have naturally long, relatively thick lashes. This stuff makes them ridiculous. They are so long they hit my sunglasses. They are so thick they look like a doubled up pair of falsies. Perfectly separated. Never clumpy. Amazingly feathery and soft.

Absolutely adore.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2013 7:42:00 PM More reviews by tabulous77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

hands down the best mascara ever. it's the only one I purchase now. I used to have to use a lash primer and build up my lashes with a mix of different mascaras to get nice long thick lashes but I've replaced them all with this. some of my friends and my mom have asked if I was wearing falsies because they look so long and thick and perfectly fringed with zero clumps. one time I purchased the flared version and sure enough my sister looks at me and says your lashes look fanned out. how did you do that? please please please, maybeline, never stop making this mascara!!!!