April 20, 2014 | 1455 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 8:48:00 PM More reviews by cosmie24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I left a review about this mascara last month, and I mentioned how it was alright and that I have to get used to the brush. I'm a cosmetician and Maybelline is surprisingly my favourite line. Well, this is now my all time favourite mascara. I love it more than the Rocket Vol. (That's big coming from me).. This mascara is wonderful, the brush.. THE brush is actually amazing (personally). This makes my lashes separate, long, and curved. Love, love, love this. ❤️❤️❤️

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 8:44:00 PM More reviews by BriiLovesMakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Other

FAVORITE DRUGSTORE MASCARA SO FAR! This is my first d.s. mascara & Im sooo happy with it. I think its perfection. Makes my lashes so dark & full. Does exactly what I look for in a mascara. Yes, it does clump but its really not a big deal as other ppl try to make it out to be. You can easily get them out; takes no time at all. Still one of the best. Highly rec.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2013 2:51:00 AM More reviews by Nesssssss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

If you use it right, can make eyelashes look amazing.
Tendency to clump but it can be avoided once you get the hang of it.
The bad thing about this mascara is that it flakes... 2 hours after application there are black flakes of mascara all over my cheeks :(
If not for the flaking, this would probably be my favourite mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 3:23:00 AM More reviews by hellokatie1618

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is so great for short and stubborn lashes. When you take the effort to curl your barely there lashes and slap this baby on, they look like.. well falsies. It starts to clump on the second coat, so I think one coat is fine. This mascara works best I think when you scrape off the excess product from the brush at the opening of the bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 11:02:00 PM More reviews by bluebellofthevalley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

THIS STUFF LITERALLY MAKES ME LOOK LIKE MY LASHES ARE DOUBLED. I CAN'T EVEN EXPRESS HOW MUCH I LOVE IT. I've tried numerous mascaras from high end brands like Clinique, but this one blew me away. For the price and the volume, it's honestly the best out there.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2013 7:41:00 AM More reviews by Mayayoung

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an all round average mascara, the thing I don't understand is what all the hype was about? I'm sure it must have worked wonders for some (obviously by some of the reviews) but for me I thought for its price I wouldn't go back again. Compared to some drugstore mascaras this was fairly expensive, the packaging was bulky and made my eyelashes stick together giving a "false" look but perhaps so false that I only had 4 eyelashes!! I'd say try it, it could work maybe not. For me I'm not so sure :/

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 1:14:00 AM More reviews by mudra

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am a serious mascara junkie. I've tried almost every brand, including the more expensive ones. I always avoided Maybelline because I hated Great Lash so much, but when I asked my hairstylist what made her lashes so amazing, she said she wore The Falsies. I tried it for myself and surprisingly it was pretty awesome!

Since then I've tried a few other new brands, including Benefit They're Real!, and this is still my old standby. It does flake a little by the end of the day, but isn't bad for me. It makes my lashes look really full and dark, just like I prefer. I've bought 3-4 tubes of this by now and it may be my HG mascara. I also liked Dior Show and Buxom mascaras, but The Falsies is less gloppy than Dior Show (and a tube lasts way longer) and it gives more lash fullness than Buxom.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/22/2013 11:48:00 PM More reviews by Arrington0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara seems to have many good reviews but I honestly HATE it. Its very clumpy and leaves my lashes looking just terrible. It also doesn't hold curls at all. My lashes are a little on the short side and they're also quiet thin. Plus i never achieved the falsies look that it was said to be given. I like my mascara to add length and volume which these did not. In my opinion, i'm guessing people who have longer lashes would enjoy this better compard to those with short lashes. On the other hand; I didn't like the flexible wand but the only thing that I did like was that it curved to the shape of your lashes. But thats about it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2013 7:22:00 PM More reviews by AshleyForever

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wow! Really good. This is my first mascara so i wont really have a accurate review but in my opinion, this is great! My eyelashes are already dark, but this makes them even darker. It lengthens like i expected and adds some volume. The only thing is my lashes gets a bit tangled. But I really like this, once I know how to put it on. I wont buy again until later on because like i said, this is my first mascara and there are others waiting to be tried! ; D

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2013 10:00:00 AM More reviews by combatmedicwife

Decent enough mascara but didn't do what I wanted it to do. It separates the lashes pretty well and does actually give the appearance of false eyelashes. The flexible wand is pretty cool. Doesn't add much in the way of volume or length in my opinion. It's true you must have good eyelashes to begin with.
This might be good for someone who prefers separated doll-like lashes. I much prefer the rocket volume mascara to suit my needs.