August 28, 2014 | 1431 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Cream Eyeliner - All Colors

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 11/19/2012 12:23:00 PM More reviews by yolieq

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this cream eyeliner, however, it did not meet my expectations. I first ordered the black and brown and they were ok. I then ordered the purple, copper and white, they were dry and flaky. They truly are unusable! I contacted costumer service to ask for return instructions, since the white one had already been replaced once before for the same reason. I still have not heard back fom them, it has been 2 weeks. I WOUD NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 5:02:00 PM More reviews by taylersue

With a 3 dollar eyeliner I was expecting it to not work at all. The first time I used it I was VERY impressed. The color pay off is wonderful I have it in black. It does tend to budge a little if you have VERY oily eyelids as I do.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2012 10:13:00 PM More reviews by honeybeesting

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this eyeliner for a few reasons. I really need to get liner between my lashes to make it look normal, and that's easy to do with a cream. I've tried using an eyeliner brush with regular pencil liners and it doesn't work nearly as well. I also love the smooth texture in putting it on and find it's easier to work with than pencils that tend to skip or pull. I suppose I could get either of those qualities from any good cream eyeliner--but why spend more when this super cheap one does just as good a job? I even like the little brush that comes with it. It does smudge on me after a while, but so does every eyeliner. I need to look into a primer or a sealer for my eye makeup. Anyway, it's easy to use just a bit for some definition, or more for a dramatic look. I highly recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2012 7:45:00 PM More reviews by hobosmiles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've always been a really big fan of gel eyeliners and cream eyeshadows as they have so many uses! I love to use them under corresponding eyeshadow shades for a little bit of extra pigmentation and staying power. After seeing the awesome range of shades from ELF, I thought they'd be perfect for my uses... but they're not!): I find the texture to be dry and hard, even when brand new. They skip, and tug on the eyelid and are impossible to blend. Some shades stain my eyelid while others don't even show up. Black is pretty good. Fairly dark and lasts all day. The only con is that it dries up ridiculously fast. I think these would be good for people new to gel eyeliner to experiment with technique and to see if they like them.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2012 2:46:00 AM More reviews by Itsdonnna

This cream eyeliner is great. But I used it once without primer and it started smudging off and left a mark on my eyelid because I have oily eyelids. Lol. So don't forget to put primer or anything you use to avoid having oily eyelids

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2012 1:50:00 AM More reviews by samanthurrrrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner cream in black. In my opinion, it is almost the exact same thing as the MAC gel liner in Blacktrack. It is so creamy, easy to apply, stays on all day, dirt cheap, what is not to love? I believe it received negative reviews because of people who do not know how to apply it or keep it moist. Other then that, if you know how to do your gel liner, there really is nothing wrong with it. It's a great find and extremely comparable to department store brands. I have created many extreme liner looks with it, and I feel like it has made me more creative and daring in my make-up looks. I feel comfortable recreating edgy looks with it . It always looks very clean and bold. I love this and will repurchase it forever. The price makes it more than worth it .

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2012 7:35:00 PM More reviews by autumnlee33

i like this eyeliner for a cream eyeliner
it does tend to dry out while applying and flake if you put too much on
it does apply smoothly with enough product though and has good color payoff
but i like it overall will repurchase if i cant find my other favorites

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2012 11:21:00 PM More reviews by Marseillae

I got bored of trying pencils and twist pencil eyeliners, and I've seen this product in many review videos, so I decided to try it out.

I bought this at my local Wal-mart for only $3. It came with a cute little brush that didn't work so great, so I ordered elf's angled eyeliner brush for $3.

If you don't wear a primer with it it'll smudge and fade after 3-4 hours of wear. With a primer, you get around a school day's worth of wear and then some. I still have to touch it up after pt, though. It's safe to say this eyeliner has lasted since I bought it in June, and I still have more to use, possibly for a month or two more.

Elf recently hosted a Halloween sale that was selling select products for 50% off. I bought this eyeliner in gun metal, midnight, ivory, and of course black. I wanted to try my first non-black eyeliner this weekend, so I picked up the color coffee at Wal-mart.

I give the eyeliner itself 4 stars. It doesn't get 5 because of how it wears down over the day. And because of how sucky the little brush is. You get what you pay for, though.

If you wanna try something like this, I'd say go for it! They have the colors I mentioned above as well as teal, purple, olive, and maybe a few others. I can't wait for my whole shipment to come in!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2012 9:09:00 PM More reviews by Jamilew

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great value, it works extremely well and is inexpensive. Have in Midnight.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2012 7:40:00 PM More reviews by pelini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing eyeliner. It is smooth and long lasting. I have it in the brown shade, which is a beautiful, matte brown. I have used YSL, Smashbox, and Buxom cream liners and this is definitely far better than all three in quality. And it costs only $3 dollars which is 1/10th of the price of the other ones. And I got it for $1.50 during a sale.