December 22, 2014 | 943 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Pigment - Rose

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2005 6:37:00 AM More reviews by purl_cali

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite pink pigment! I love this. I usually use this with Violet or Blue pigment. This is so versatile because you can use it as a lip color as well! I'm definitely swapping for another sample! =)

-NC30/NW25, dark hair, brown eyes

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2005 1:36:00 AM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

Why did anyone not convince me how beautiful this pigment was before? After all this time..I am just now discovering the one and only gorgeous rose pigment from MAC!

I was in awe of the beauty of this from first glance. It is a gorgeous shade and shimmers so wonderfully. I couldn't wait to try it on.

Alas it is a tad chunky..which I must deduct a lippy for. It can make it a pain to apply at times..especially to eyes. For cheeks...its just a no-no for me due to the chunkiness. However..other than that..its a just a gorgeous deep neutral rose with wonderful gold shimmer that doesn't overpower the wonderful rose shade. BEAUTIFUL!!!

I also love using this mixed with a little Smith's Rosebud Salve to make a gloss. On my lips..its everything I wanted Nymphette lipglass to be but just wasn't. Great stuff! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2005 2:33:00 AM More reviews by Chloe70

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of my fav pigments. I love the dusty rose color with flecks of gold. I put it on with a wet sponge applicator. Im blonde with fair skin. Normally pinks are not good for my complextion but this just works.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2005 2:59:00 PM More reviews by jaclynz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I received a sample of this in a swap ... and it is just soo beautiful. I defintely believe that the colour is not the same in as you see in the container as it in applied.

It is a beautiful rose pink colour with gold flecks/sparkles. When applied on it looks more gold than rose. Its a very nice colour nonetheless. Can be used layered or to be worn on it own.

Thank God for swapping, at least you can try all these pigments without having to buy them yourself ... and you could always share your favourite colour with others so they can appreciate it as much as you do!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2005 7:31:00 PM More reviews by swt_mimi

I think the name is very misleading. First of all, it doesn't appear all that "rose" when its applied on to one's skin. Second of all, why on earth would you name a pigment rose when there's more gold then pink? Never the less, its still beautiful *edit* I've never had so many compliments in my life when I used this as a blush. This actually does make cheeks look REALLY dewy; almost like a true shine. I love this as a blush but not so much as an eyeshadow. On my cheeks, it appears like a soft petal pink with a golden sheen. Gorgeous and a must have for girls of all skin tones!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2005 6:36:00 PM More reviews by GimpyPoop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is, hands down, the choir rejoicing, my one of my most favorite pigments! Itís absolutely lovely as a blush (though very sparkly), eyeshade and I love mixing it with Duo Rose for the perfect lipgloss. I suppose the color can be described as a rich rose with golden shimmer. However, I canít give this Pigment all five stars because the texture of this is not as nice as, say Vanilla. Very chunky and it takes a little coaxing (and possibly Visine or Mixing Medium) to force it to adhere to the eyelids. Still, this has to be one of my top three favorite pigments just for versatility!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2005 11:58:00 PM More reviews by original

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Honestly this is such a beautiful color in itself...but i dont wear reddish/pinkish e/s, so i dont really have a use for this. Perhaps for nails, blush, etc this is great. Also the texture is so chunky that even if i do use pink/red as e/s, this is impossible to blend for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2005 9:33:00 PM More reviews by bacorn08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This pigment is gorgeous! I lusted after it for quite some time, and when I finally got it I wasn't disappointed. It wears very well and is amazingly versatile. It goes well with Expensive Pink and Melon Pigment.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2005 12:43:00 PM More reviews by watermelon0719

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one pigment that I will keep buying and rebuying!! Rose is a medium rosy pink with copper sparkles throughout. Very pretty in the jar, and so easy to blend! I was sick when I got this in the mail, so I wasn't too keen on trying it on my super baggy eyes. But I did and it transformed my face!! It looks gorgeous on my dark brown eyes and GGG skin tone. Adds a subtle, pretty effect as a wash on my eyelids, but can be layered on for more pigment. Also looks great mixed in with lipgloss!! And can be used as a blush, or with nailpolish. Really, this is such a versatile pigment that I can't imagine anyone *not* having this in their pigment collection!! :P

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2005 1:48:00 AM More reviews by Christina1835

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Rose is what I expected Melon pigment to look like. Rose is a sunburst of glittery gold and bronzed pink. It truly is beautiful. I find that I don't like to use this pigment alone since it isn't as color pigmented, but love to place it over darker colored pinks. The color it makes is truly spectacular. It makes any color you place it over very glittery and glam. I can see this being a versatile product.