November 28, 2014 | 1733 users online

Lip Gloss - Maybelline - Shine Sensational

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2010 2:49:00 PM More reviews by boadicea23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

At first I thought this was just a rip-off of the glosses sold at Bath and Body Works but for about $0.50 more. I got this in Berry Dazzle - 60. It's a gorgeous sparkly purple color in the tube, which is what enticed me to buy it. It looks like it has blackberries on the packaging but it tastes bubble gum-y to me. Not bad, not great either. I'm a touch disappointed as it's barely pigmented at all. However, it's not sticky enough to rip your lips off which is a real plus for me. From the other reviews, I'm curious to try other colors since they might be more pigmented than the Berry Dazzle.

Edit (actually addition): I got the Tempting Toffee. I'm pleased. It definitely has more pigment (not a lot but just a touch, which is nice if you wear lipstick but don't want to reapply 'full lips' later in the day and just want to refresh your color a little) and the toffee taste is nice. It doesn't tear up/dry out my lips and I found it was under $5 at Walmart as opposed to the $5.49 I paid at Walgreen's. (It was also $5.19 at Target)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2010 8:09:00 PM More reviews by westside

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like these a lot! I got the caramel and cherry cola color. They're soft and nicely pigmented...I also like things that can fit in my little purse=)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2010 7:13:00 PM More reviews by DodgerDasher

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I am a lip gloss addict, so I had to grab a couple of these when I saw them at Target recently. I have Crazy for Caramel and Tempting Toffee. CfC is golden and sparkly, TT is mauve and on the matte side. These smell very similar to each other, like caramel or whipped cream with a plastic-y undertone. The staying power is minimal, forget about it lasting through eating or drinking. The upside is that it isn't sticky, my hair doesn't get glued to it. These are just your average drugstore glosses, but if a certain scent calls to you, go for it. They're around 5 or 6 bucks each. Still, I probably won't be repurchasing.