MAC Studio Fix Lash

4.1

on 1/1/2010 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Okay, this is the *ONLY* MAC mascara I have EVER tried (and I've tried almost all of 'em) that had me ALL excited after I used it! LOL! (Sad, but true.) WOW!

"MAC? I AM impressed! I feel like you can finally toss your hat into the mascara market ring and hold your head high!" Studio Fix Lash gives me no clumps, no smudges, doesn't pull the curl out of my lashes, no flaking, it's not too wet upon application... all this, and it also delivered nice, black lashes with great volume & good length! Woo hoo! Finally... FINALLY a MAC mascara I can honestly say I would be happy to repurchase! =D

continued >>

on 1/1/2010 2:34:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I really like this mascara. Among my favorites are Plush lash and Cover Girl lash Blast but this is a different kind of mascara compared to those. This is buildable for me but is not much for volume. If you want some volume even just a little you need to use many coats. What this mascara does is it curls your lashes incredibly and lengthen/fans them out. It's really nice for those purposes. I rotate between different mascaras that I love and this will be one of them when I need curl and length.

on 12/31/2009 10:31:00 AM

What a dissapointment. I had such high hopes for this mascara and it's horrible. HORRIBLE. I ran to Bloomies to buy it as soon as MAC emailed me about it. As soon as I got home I curled my lashes with my Shu lash curler and 2 strokes of the product later, this mascara took my long, fine lashes and clumped them together, so that I had 4 or 5 spikes. There was no curl at all. It felt very heavy on my eyes and when I blinked, all of my bottom lashes stuck to the top lashes. My lashes felt gooey, like they were coated with tar. What a complete and utter mess. Worst I've tried yet, and I've had some bad run ins with other mascaras. For now I'll stick with Mascara X, but my search continues for the perfect mascara.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The day after christmas I was out looking for this, grabbed it and....I think I found my HG. while I'm not a huge fan of rubber brushes, MAC pulled it off wonderfuly. No clumps just long thick beautiful black black lashes. Its 13 dollars same as every other mascara by them, which i don't think is too steep considering drugstore prices. Its hands down the best ive tried so far, and I definetly recommend you go get this!!!
EDIT: 01/04/10 Definetly HG now. Ive tried so many and this stuff is the ABSOLUTE last word in mascaras for me. Makes my lashes beautiful, full, dark, curled and dramatic. Way to go MAC, it's no wonder I love you so much!