October 31, 2014 | 1071 users online

Concealers - Cover Girl - Olay Simply Ageless

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2011 11:36:00 PM More reviews by kathyscrapper

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wish I had read Paula Begoun's review on this concealer before I bought it, she gives it an average rating because it tends to cake into the lines of us older gals and alas, on this I must agree with her. I actually find it a little dry considering it has an Olay moisturizer in it. I might try mixing it with a little moisturizer. On the plus side it does brighten the eye area,although I'm not sure if there is anything to really help dark circles completely. I think this would be a great product for all you young gals that want to brighten your eye area, although for a ds brand I find it a little pricey.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2011 9:44:00 AM More reviews by auntdawn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

A friend of mine suggested I try this concealer. I have been using Mary Kay's concealer for years. I was in Target and saw it and decided to give it a try. I LOVE IT! It is blendable, a little goes a long way and it does not settle into the fine lines or look cakey. BRAVO CG!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2011 4:22:00 PM More reviews by mill6389

I LOVE this concealer. I have been using it for about a year now and use it as an all over face concealer before foundation. I used to use it with my fingers but now use a damp sponge to apply it and have decided that works the best. It is a little heavy but I don't mind that at all. It is very creamy and pigmented and covers redness very well. It gives me the perfect base for the rest of my makeup! It is a little pricey for CG, but Ulta and the drugstores put it on sale a lot. I tend to use the lightest 2 colors in the range.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2011 6:16:00 PM More reviews by AnnaMaria

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is a very nice creamy concealer. I'm NW15 and have it in the lightest shade, and it works well for me. PROS include color selection (as a PPP), the way it feels on my skin (which is on the dry side), added benefits of the Olay ingredients, how it applies (easily) and wears (well). The only big CON, in my opinion, is its lack of pigmentation. I wish it was more opaque and provided better coverage. I generally only use this under my eyes, although I have used it as an eyeshadow base, too, and it doesn't provide as much coverage as my BB corrector, which is very opaque. But for the price, this is a very nice concealer, and I'll definitely buy it again. I've been very impressed with the entire Simply Ageless line and wish CG would expand it. The only product I haven't tried is the corrector because it looked too dark/orange for PPP me. But I'm still tempted to try it mainly because I HAVE been so impressed with the other products in the Simply Ageless line, especially the foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2011 3:52:00 PM More reviews by HeartSong

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

It's an average concealer. I bought it thinking it would completely cover up my dark under-eye circles but it didn't so that was is disappointing. But if you don't have crazy dark under-eye circles than it good for you.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/14/2011 8:07:00 PM More reviews by onetreehill23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

After reading the reviews I thought I'd try it out, but I absolutely hate the stuff. My undereye cirlcles arn't that bad but I have trouble finding a drugstore concealer that isn't dry or cakey. This stuff comes off very liquidy on ur finger and seems to go on ok, but then when it dries it's so cakey and disgusting. It creases sooo bad even with a powder to set it, I'm definitely going to try and return this and I would never buy it again. I also think it's wayy to expensive for a drugstore concealer especially for the quality. I currently use the Maybelline Mineral Power, which isn't bad but I'm still looking for that perfect drugstore concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2011 11:34:00 PM More reviews by ericaXo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm always on the hunt for a better concealer then the one I already have, and this one is ALMOST perfect. Its creamy, pigmented, and blends beautifully. My only issue which is virtually unavoidable for me is that there is SLIGHT creasing, and thats only because I just have some weird natural line/wrinkle under my eye. But this concealer by far creases less then many high end concealers iv tried. Its also very moisturizing, which is good for me since I can sometimes get very dry under my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2011 5:03:00 PM More reviews by Christina88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I generally haven't used too many concealers. I really like this one though. It covers my dark circles completely and the redness on my nose and cheeks. I have really bad allergies and even with blowing my nose all day this stuff still stays on pretty well. I most definitely will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2010 9:41:00 AM More reviews by claragonz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this! I'm so happy I bought this concealer. =) I got this color in 220 Medium/Deep. I have very dark under eye circles, and this completely covered them. I didn't even need much! I just swirled my ring finger around it, came out a bit soft, then directly put it on my face. I love it's creamy consistency. I think its made for under eye circles. I will try their corrector next! (For reference, I am NC42, Nars Tahoe)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2010 9:14:00 PM More reviews by Hoyman

I never knew that this is drug store concealer. I always used Lancome concealer that cost $28 before tax. I normally used high end brand when it come to foundation and concealer. This is a great concealer for drug store brand. It cost a lot for drug store brand $10.99 before tax at Target. I think that it worth the money to me it cheap because I normally paid more. Great coverage I got mine in light medium. It look very dark in color at first I thought that it to dark for my skin tone but when you aply the concealer to your eye area it aply lighter. I will buy this product a gain and again.