Cover Girl Olay Simply Ageless

3.7

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax (Candelilla), Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Ozokerite, Acetyl Glucosamine, Silica, PEG 9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Propylparaben, Dimethicone, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Panthenol, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Methicone, Methylparaben, Stearic Acid, Disodium EDTA, May Contain: Iron Oxides

on 2/8/2011 9:44:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

A friend of mine suggested I try this concealer. I have been using Mary Kay's concealer for years. I was in Target and saw it and decided to give it a try. I LOVE IT! It is blendable, a little goes a long way and it does not settle into the fine lines or look cakey. BRAVO CG!

on 2/7/2011 4:22:00 PM

I LOVE this concealer. I have been using it for about a year now and use it as an all over face concealer before foundation. I used to use it with my fingers but now use a damp sponge to apply it and have decided that works the best. It is a little heavy but I don't mind that at all. It is very creamy and pigmented and covers redness very well. It gives me the perfect base for the rest of my makeup! It is a little pricey for CG, but Ulta and the drugstores put it on sale a lot. I tend to use the lightest 2 colors in the range.

on 1/24/2011 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a very nice creamy concealer. I'm NW15 and have it in the lightest shade, and it works well for me. PROS include color selection (as a PPP), the way it feels on my skin (which is on the dry side), added benefits of the Olay ingredients, how it applies (easily) and wears (well). The only big CON, in my opinion, is its lack of pigmentation. I wish it was more opaque and provided better coverage. I generally only use this under my eyes, although I have used it as an eyeshadow base, too, and it doesn't provide as much coverage as my BB corrector, which is very opaque. But for the price, this is a very nice concealer, and I'll definitely buy it again. I've been very impressed with the entire Simply Ageless line and wish CG would expand it. The only product I haven't tried is the corrector because it looked too dark/orange for PPP me. But I'm still tempted to try it mainly because I HAVE been so impressed with the other products in the Simply Ageless line, especially the foundation.

on 1/22/2011 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

It's an average concealer. I bought it thinking it would completely cover up my dark under-eye circles but it didn't so that was is disappointing. But if you don't have crazy dark under-eye circles than it good for you.

After reading the reviews I thought I'd try it out, but I absolutely hate the stuff. My undereye cirlcles arn't that bad but I have trouble finding a drugstore concealer that isn't dry or cakey. This stuff comes off very liquidy on ur finger and seems to go on ok, but then when it dries it's so cakey and disgusting. It creases sooo bad even with a powder to set it, I'm definitely going to try and return this and I would never buy it again. I also think it's wayy to expensive for a drugstore concealer especially for the quality. I currently use the Maybelline Mineral Power, which isn't bad but I'm still looking for that perfect drugstore concealer.

on 1/9/2011 11:34:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I'm always on the hunt for a better concealer then the one I already have, and this one is ALMOST perfect. Its creamy, pigmented, and blends beautifully. My only issue which is virtually unavoidable for me is that there is SLIGHT creasing, and thats only because I just have some weird natural line/wrinkle under my eye. But this concealer by far creases less then many high end concealers iv tried. Its also very moisturizing, which is good for me since I can sometimes get very dry under my eyes.

on 1/5/2011 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I generally haven't used too many concealers. I really like this one though. It covers my dark circles completely and the redness on my nose and cheeks. I have really bad allergies and even with blowing my nose all day this stuff still stays on pretty well. I most definitely will buy again.

on 12/16/2010 9:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love this! I'm so happy I bought this concealer. =) I got this color in 220 Medium/Deep. I have very dark under eye circles, and this completely covered them. I didn't even need much! I just swirled my ring finger around it, came out a bit soft, then directly put it on my face. I love it's creamy consistency. I think its made for under eye circles. I will try their corrector next! (For reference, I am NC42, Nars Tahoe)

on 11/28/2010 5:23:00 PM

I don't really like this product. I feel like it covers up the darkness around my eyes but it enhances the fine lines around it.

on 11/27/2010 10:36:00 AM

I've never used a separate concealer meant just for eyes - I would always just dot whatever I was using on my face for blemishes under my eyes. I had been looking at the Bobbi Brown correctors and thinking maybe I needed something softer meant specifically for under eye use so I decided to try this one. I have it in colour 230 "Corrector" which is yellow toned with the white swirl of eye cream in it. It is a great match for my C2/C3 skin tone so I can wear it alone or cover it with foundation as desired. The texture is wonderful. It is very soft and creamy and it blends easily without tugging or pulling like concealers that are meant for the face. I usually apply it with a concealer brush and then pat out the edges with my ring finger. It does an amazing job neutralizing shadows and dark circles and makes my eye area appear brighter and more refreshed. Sometimes I set it with a little powder, but it does not settle into and accentuate fine lines and the moisture swirl keeps my under eye area nicely hydrated and helps prevent flaking during the day. I am extremely pleased with the performance of this under eye concealer. There is a lot of product in the jar and I expect that it will last for quite some time. I will repurchase if I ever run out.