October 30, 2014 | 1360 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - MAC - Pro Eye Makeup Remover

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2003 9:23:00 AM More reviews by Rayvenn

Um, ok. This removed my heavy eye makeup well, but this did burn and sting my eyes, unlike the description says. A good product, but I could think of a few other products I would spend my money on than this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2003 12:41:00 AM More reviews by Powhatten

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This eye makeup remover is gentle and does the job very well even when I wear gobs of eye makeup and waterproof mascara. It's totally nonirritating, goes a long way, and the packaging works well.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/14/2002 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Lollipop

Sting city!!! Not impressed at all. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2002 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Katya94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Excellent product! It's like water that just washes everything away. Doesn't sting, doesn't burn, extremely gentle, and removes most eye makeup really well (mascara needs to be loosened first with water).

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2002 3:26:00 PM More reviews by princesssaya1

this makeup remover is good. ive tried many other kinds too but most of them contain oil and this doesnt. it removes eye makeup quickly and gently. i would buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2002 10:31:00 AM More reviews by princess22222

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the absolute BEST eye makeup remover out there. I have tried them all and this one is the only one I can use.
It's super super gentle so I can rub all I like and my eye isn't irritated at all. I could probably pir this into my eyeball and be fine. I does a great job of taking off my makeup and leaves my skin feeling wonderful. I can apply makeup right over the area if I want. No rinsing. Amazing but a little pricey. I pay 18 dollars Canadian for a 150ml bottle.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2002 9:23:00 PM More reviews by DianeL

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this from a wonderful swapper. I am devoted to my Ciba Vision and have never had one as good but even though I am no Mac fan, I gave it a try. Burned my eyes, made the undereye area itchy for the entire day. Needless to say, this one was awful IMO. I will stick with my ever so gentle Ciba Vision non stinging non drying holy grail eye makeup remover.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2002 8:56:00 PM More reviews by mandy_mann

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I loved MAC's former liquid-gel formula of eye makeup remover. Then they changed it....big mistake. The new formulation is runny, hurts my eyes and doesn't remove my MAC Paints so easily. It just doesn't add up...when companies replace old formulations with new ones, they should be better, not worse.