MAC Pro Eye Makeup Remover

3.0

Water, PEG-32, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, PEG-6, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

this is actually pretty good. ive heard some bad reviews about it so i wasn expecting too much. i was surprised. but then, i should stop buying these expensive eye makeup remover since drugstore stuff work just fine.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This stuff stung my eye and took forever to get my eye m/u off! Even then there was still traces left. I won't be re-buying!

This is a perfect example that not everything at MAC is great! It didn't take off hardly any of my Waterproof mascara or eyeliner, just a total let down. I say the Lancome's Bi-ficil is the way to go.

I'm a huge fan of MAC cosmetics, and being such a devotee I decided to try their make-up remover because naturally I concluded that it would actually work. I was wrong. I've found myself desperately rubbing my peepers in vain to remove both mascara and the lightest of eyeshadows, simultaneously getting the product in my eyes. One clean sweep is all that it takes for most eye makeup removers, yet this product fails to deliver on that front. Don't buy because of the brand's reputation, this one's not a product to rave on about...

Um, ok. This removed my heavy eye makeup well, but this did burn and sting my eyes, unlike the description says. A good product, but I could think of a few other products I would spend my money on than this.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This eye makeup remover is gentle and does the job very well even when I wear gobs of eye makeup and waterproof mascara. It's totally nonirritating, goes a long way, and the packaging works well.

Sting city!!! Not impressed at all. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Excellent product! It's like water that just washes everything away. Doesn't sting, doesn't burn, extremely gentle, and removes most eye makeup really well (mascara needs to be loosened first with water).

this makeup remover is good. ive tried many other kinds too but most of them contain oil and this doesnt. it removes eye makeup quickly and gently. i would buy this product again.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the absolute BEST eye makeup remover out there. I have tried them all and this one is the only one I can use.
It's super super gentle so I can rub all I like and my eye isn't irritated at all. I could probably pir this into my eyeball and be fine. I does a great job of taking off my makeup and leaves my skin feeling wonderful. I can apply makeup right over the area if I want. No rinsing. Amazing but a little pricey. I pay 18 dollars Canadian for a 150ml bottle.