September 23, 2014 | 1812 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - Diorshow Extase Flash Plumping Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2011 1:46:00 AM More reviews by hnn

This mascara makes me look like I'm wearing fake eyelashes, which is amazing because my lashes are really thin and volume-less without mascara. The only thing I wish it could do is separate my lashes. Other than that, it lengthens and adds tons of volume. I have two of these, so I won't need to repurchase again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2011 6:56:00 PM More reviews by lmaha87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I'm pretty cheap, so when I was prepared to buy Exstase, I guess I was expecting it to perform better than it did for me.

I have short, sparse asian lashes and this didn't make my lashes as plump as I would've hoped. Other that that it was alright. It smudged a bit by the end of the day.

I also had to wipe off the tip with a tissue every single time otherwise I'd have be a wet, clumpy mess. It got annoying and coupled with the fact that I spent more on this mascara than I usually do, it makes me want to pass on buying this again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2011 3:04:00 PM More reviews by luluhalabaloo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Much as I think the name is cute, this caused great irritation to my eyes. I normally wear Dior Iconic or Diorshow and do not have problems. I had to wash this off within 10 minutes.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/24/2011 10:13:00 PM More reviews by LJBNY

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is goopy, there's no better word. It also doesn't do all that much for your lashes. In fact, mine end up looking a bit spiked and I'm not getting the volume I want.
Don't bother to buy it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2011 4:25:00 AM More reviews by yabadabado00

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

got the set with little tube of eye lase primer 27 euros. It helps nothing for my short Asian eyelashes even with curler. It gives no volume, no lenght and doesnt hold my lashes at all. This will be the first and the last high end mascara for me. Sadly i will have to keep using it because it is just too expensive to waste it :(((

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2011 1:33:00 PM More reviews by kmitch137

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It is a tad bit clumpier at home than when I tried it in the store, but I like it. I don't notice too much of a difference between this and Dior Blackout though. I like dramatic lashes and this works, but I wouldn't use it for work. It's more of a going out mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2011 12:01:00 PM More reviews by assertives

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I did not like it. The product is a tad too wet for my liking and took a relatively long time to dry. It also did not hold my curl very well and it smudges! I have worn this mascara on a long day and when I got home, I found that the mascara have traveled to my under eye area.

Also, the packaging needs some work. The stopper does not seem to serve any purpose. I get thick globs of mascara clinging on to my brush each time I get it out from the bottle.

On top of all that, this mascara was VERY EXPENSIVE. It retails for $50 odd where I live. My drugstore mascara was way better at half the price. Will not be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2011 11:51:00 AM More reviews by Lerka

More detailed review on my blog :)

I've been using DiorShow for years...it's my absolute HG!!! But I decided to try something new and initially wanted to buy Lancome's Hypnose Drama, but the MUA talked me into trying Extase. When she put it on top of Dior Show ...I LOVED IT!!! and of course, had to buy it. I got it together with the Serum. So I cam home and was anxious to try it out... and well I HATED IT!!! it clumped ...and there was TOO MUCH of the product on the brush. So I read other reviews and apparently that was very common so I thought I'd give it another try. The second time applying it was a bit better but still bad. So this is my fourth day using it...and I LOVE IT!
It does lengthen the eyelashes, hold the curl...not too sure about volumizing effect... it's not as good as DiorShow...but still good. I have asian lashes...but they're not typical short stubby ones...
I use mascara with the serum which I think gives best results... and oh it's not waterproof BUT it doesn't smudge!!!

Will I be repurchasing it? Possibly... after I try YSL mascara =)))

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2011 9:19:00 AM More reviews by viciousxprincipessa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

hands down the best mascara i've found by dior, and i've tried them all. i don't know how anybody couldn't love it - i used to do a whole eye makeup routine: primer, shadow, concealer, shimmer, waterlined liner, SO FORTH. but i went to a club friday night in philly, and only did my face foundation/powdering and wore ONLY this mascara with some shimmer on the lids. totally popped, love love love. :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2011 6:03:00 AM More reviews by ValentinaRUS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm not fond of this mascara. It just did not work for me. I've struggled with the brush, but after some time I got used to it, but I just couldn't make my peace with the formula. It is so hard to remove that I even didn't want to put it on, so I had to give it away. I'll just stick with my HG original Diorshow mascara