Dior Diorskin Nude Skin Perfecting Hydrating Concealer

(((SAFTEY RATING OF 5 ON SKIN DEEP))) Water, phenyl trimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, dimenthicone, PEG-9, polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimenthicone, glycerin, butylene glycol, sodium chloride, vinyl dimemthicone/mythilcone, silsesquioxane crosspolymer, trimethylsiloxysilicate, titanium dioxide, polyglyceryl-3 beeswax, talc, cetyl dimethicone, sorbitan sesquioleate, disrteardimonium hectorite, silica, dimenthicone crosspolymer, phenoxyethanol, alumina, sodium myristoyl glutamate, stearic acid, propylene carbonate, tetrasodium edta, dimenthicone/vinyl dimenthicone crosspolymer, ascorbyl glucoside, aluminum hydroxide, biosacchride gum-2, tin oxide, magnesium aspartate, zinc gluconate, hydrolyzed linseed extract, copper gluconate, rhodochrosite extract, sorbic acid. /- may contain: mica, CI 77002 (aluminum hydroxide) CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides), CI 77891 (titanium dioxide)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

It's hard to find that perfect blend of concealer that has the right texture AND comes in the right shade. This concealer comes pretty darn close! I was looking for a concealer that I could wear on its own. I usually find concealers that have good consistency but the shade is a bit off. I get around this problem by blending the concealer with my foundation and apply powder to set it. However, when I wanted just a little bit of makeup and a concealer that stood on its own without the need for blending, foundation, and powder, I really didn't have a go-to. Well, I did, I had Benefit's Boi-ing, but I don't like the packaging (i.e. the pot). I wanted something in a tube or a stick that could travel easily. I just happened to be browsing the makeup aisles at Sephora and a Dior salesperson had me try the concealer. I was sold when I dabbed it under my eyes and noticed that it blended right in! It was like I was looking at a more awake/well-rested version of me. I also liked creaminess texture - it's not too heavy and gives just the right amount of coverage. It does crease, so it's not perfect, but I can deal with that. I've been wearing it everyday for the past month, and still really like it. I would only recommend it for under-the-eyes, as the texture isn't heavy enough to cover blemishes. Really great product!

This is a good concealer with medium coverage. Use a darker shade to cover belmishes and a lighter shade on your under eye before you apply foundation. It is not anywhere as good/long lasting as the discontinued one (navy blue tube) I absolutely LOVED that one but cannot get it now... Try this (however avoid it if you live in humidity or have an oily complexion as it is very moisturizing).

I've tried a lot of different concealers, but none of them was able to hide my dark circles completely. So far, this one is the best! What I really like is the texture, is very creamy and hydrating. It doesn't settle into fine lines and doesn't dry out my skin. It still doesn't hide my dark circles completely but it definitely brightens up my eye area a lot. Will keep purchasing untill I find a better one.

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I used to use Dior's long lasting concealer #430. It was perfect for me. The right color and covered my moderately dark eye circles. Like always they discontinued. I had high hopes for this product. However, it doesn't cover. I tried several applications and it still doesn't cover. It's going back to the store.

I just want to sing praises from the mountain tops about this concealer! finally, finally I have found the perfect concealer! I searched a long time, because concealers all: are either too heavy & creamy and give me milia under my eyes (Bobbi Brown & TheBalm Time Balm, I'm looking at you!), or are too dry and make my under eye look dry and aged and cakey (Lancome Effacernes, Mary Kay, and Laura Mercier Secream Camouflage, this is you). Or really reall accentuate/settle in my pores on the side of my nose (again, Laura Mercier). Drugstore ones (Revlon, maybelline etc) don't come in a good color they are all too white and thus highlight problem areas, or are too dark.
Soooo I thought I just couldn't find a concealer. Then I found this Diorskin Hydrating concealer and it's perfect. Here's why:
though it is hydrating, it is very light and the first ingredient is not petrolatum like it is in Bobbi Brown's. so it does not give me milia!
Also because it is light and hydrating, it never settles in lines or looks dry or cakey. it just blends seamlessly into the skin!
Also, it never settles in pores on my nose. Its coverage is really good- and very buildable. I completely covers my under eye circles and capillaries on the side of my nose! And, it wears well without sliding off!
A+++++ concealer, hooray!!
btw, I am NC20 and wear the second color, Beige 002

This is a very hydrating concealer, just need a tiny dot and it covers the whole eye area. It does not crease at all, if set with powder, lasts all day. If not set with powder will disappear after 3 hrs or so. Also this does not cover real dark circles with just one layer but is very buildable as it is sheer. This is the best so far for me as it is very hydrating and buildable.

I was afraid that the lightest shade would be too dark for my fair skin, but it blends in like a dream. This product is lightweight, very hydrating, and subtly covers dark undereye circles. Unlike heavy concealers that cake underneath the eyes leaving undesirable creases and fine lines, this product seemingly seeps into your skin to cover and hydrate- making creasing near impossible. It is a tad expensive, but totally worth it in my opinion. Definitely something I will re-buy.

I have a fair amount of dryness under my eyes - and i have had problems in the past finding a concealer that didn't feeling uncomfortable to put on or like i was smearing it under my eyes - this concealer is quite hydrating and very light so it feels very nice to put it on. Some people who have dark circles or oily skin probably won't enjoy this - it is really best suited for light coverage under the eyes only and for dryer skin types. I have slightly oilier skin on the rest of my face and don't really enjoy using it anywhere but my eyes because the consistency seems too rich so i had to take a lippie off for that - but for use just under the eyes it's pretty fantastic.

To start off, even the lightest shade that they carry is too dark for me. I could use it under my eyes but it creases badly (maybe because I use a very moisturizing eye cream underneath), can't use it to conceal imperfections because it doesn't match my foundation. But since I've already bought it I'm using it as my eyeshadow base. It's pretty nice for that, it's just not enough for me to repurchase it

i love this stuff.
i was searching for a good concealer under my eyes. i was using my MUFE camouflage palette, but i found out that it works to conceal my face only, but ist too heavy for my eyes. the shop assistant showed some concealers like YSL, lancome, but told me that all these are heavier than this one or require additional coverage with another product. she tested it on herself, and then i tried it on myself. I had a sister with me who could see the difference because i could not (bad lighting). she told me there's so much difference. and i bought it. I love it. it's so moisturizing, easily applies, doesnt cake up in between the fine lines. It is light, so it will not cover severe dark circles (then you will need to put something else to brighten up), but for me it works just fine. I am using it every day since I bought it. so expensive though.