November 23, 2014 | 1920 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Hard Candy - Sheer Envy Tinted Moisturizer spf15

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2010 3:54:00 PM More reviews by OhsnappitsEm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this in fair about a month ago at my local Walmart for about $8.Its one of the best tinted moisturizers I have ever tried.Its pretty sheer but gives just enougth coverage and evens out my skin tone.I put this under my powder and it lasts most of the day depending how hot it is outside and makes my skin look naturally glowy.I wish it came in a bigger size ive been using it almost everyday and I go through makeup like crazy.If your looking for a good tinted moisturizer and dont wanna spend alot of money I would deffinently reconmend this one.

UPDATE: Ehhh I dont use this as much as I use to. One day after applying this I noticed it has glitter in it. I dont really like things that are glittery especially on my face. Ill pass on this one

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2010 8:24:00 AM More reviews by ClockworkDoll

I've had a few problems with this product,I bought it in light a couple months ago and I liked it at first.It gets a little oily and sticky but that could be from the summer weather.About a month after I bought it it started to get liquidy which was strange because it's usually thick then a week later the color seperated from the liquid and no matter how hard I shook it It wouldnt come out in a useable for,and I talked to a few other girls and they had the same thing happen to theirs. I was pretty annoyed seeing as I had almost a full bottle of worthless product then I emailed Hard Candy on their website and they sent me a replacement plus about 6 new products to try so that was nice I'm hoping it doesnt happen with the new one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2010 8:14:00 PM More reviews by eyeballsgr8t

I bought this in the light shade. I have so many issues when it comes to tinted moisturizers because I tend to break out when I use anything with an SPF. This comes in a cute little box; the tube itself is cute, as well. The texture is wet when you first put it on your skin and then melts into a soft, almost silky feeling. I can almost put this on my face w/o having to look in the mirror. The key to this is using a primer and then taking a small bead and massaging it on the face one area at a time. I have pretty oily skin and I still have it looking fresh after eight hours, which is miraculous on my skin to say the least.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2010 4:09:00 PM More reviews by brittbrat118820

I got this in a swap and I'm loving it for summer:) Its lightweight but still covers enough. I have some minor scarring and a few blemishes to cover but I hate the look and feel of heavy foundation. This one covers just enough and lasts all day when I use a primer and set it with powder. The color fair is a pretty good match for my skin tone too, although I could probably go a shade darker since I've gotten some color from being out in the sun. It has spf too which is a plus. I just apply this instead of my regular moisturizer when I'm in a hurry and I know I'll have sun protection too. One word of caution DO NOT get this in your eyes it burns like hell!!! I'm very happy with this though and will repurchase. Oh and FYI I don't use the sheer envy primer with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2010 11:45:00 AM More reviews by allyshrn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS! It was only 8 bucks at Walmart! I must say that their shade selection is not the best, but I was able to find one that matched well for me...but some ppl will have a very hard time matching themselves with this line. I am a NC 25-30, MUFE HD 120, and am wearing the shade Light in this TM. I've gotten my mom hooked on this too! It is very lightweight feeling, i put it on with my fingers. It actually has pretty decent coverage for a TM, obviously if you have acne scars or ne other type of blemishes that you need coverage for TMs are probably not going to cut it for you anyway. This gives me a very nice and natural look, I use Smashbox Photofinish underneath this and this TM does not budge when I use the Photofinish with it. I live down south and it is HOT AND HUMID, but this stuff says on! I think if you invest in a good primer that this TM will work wonders for you. Glides on nice and smooth. Its a great TM for 8 bucks, i have also tried out their baked blush and bronzer which I am also loving! I'm glad I picked this up, I used to use Covergirl's TM and it was so greasy, this one does not grease up on me at all thankfully! <3 <3 I am also acne prone, but this has not broken me out (knock on wood!) I think a primer underneath makes a big differance, so anyone who has used this without one and didn't like it...try it with a primer!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2010 3:27:00 PM More reviews by sallysellsseashells

For me, I found this product to have it's pros & cons. I recently had a bout of clogged angry pores. I revamped my skincare and rid some skin clogging cosmetics and cleared up my pores. My skin was looking great. Enter HC SE TM into my life and now my pores are clogged, angry & red again. I love the color medium so much because it's pink toned. I also love the light coverage. I really only need some concealer under the eyes w/ this. But, as with other TM's, this gave me a really shiny face. Sadly, my skin is just too oily for this. Upon application, I did notice some stinging and a little ichiness with this. I never had this reaction to a makeup product before. Also, this clogged up my pores like nobody's business! My skin now feels bumpy since using this. I'm tossing this and will continue the search for a good TM.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/5/2010 10:54:00 PM More reviews by JupitersRomance

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to like this, but the color range is way too limited. The lightest color is very tan for me for starters. To wear it I literally have to blend it down into my neck and chest. Secondly, this doesn't blend into my skin, it causes huge pigmented streaks all over my face no matter how I apply it. No matter how much I use to try and even out the streaks, nothing works to make this apply as one even coat of color.

It's been the worst makeup product I have ever had in my entire life. I've been using it for two weeks and it's just a new disappointment every day with this as I try to find a way to make it work.

It's just not worth the hassle for it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2010 9:36:00 AM More reviews by Rice27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

At first, this was an amazing find for me! Initially, the application looked wonderful. It covers pretty good for a TM even though I needed concealer but no TM will cover dark red scarring and acne, so of course you'll need a concealer. BUT my face looked so natural and light. A few hours passed and I was very greasy, very! It seems to rub off easily or melt away along with breaking out even more so with the use of this product, I had to stop using it by day 3. If you're not super sensitive, have less of an oily complexion, I think you'll do well with this.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/2/2010 4:26:00 PM More reviews by Princessshell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I wanted to like this, I really did. I used it for a week and my cheek area broke out in little red bumps. My skin is not sensitive by all means and this just felt really oily on my combo skin. Also has a weird smell.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2010 12:43:00 AM More reviews by jlstout

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is ok. It didn't dazzle me.

Pro: blends well and shade matched my fair skin well

Con: clogged my poors and broke me out :( And I'm hard to breakout because I'm a former Accutane user and my oil glands are pretty much deadened shells of their former selves. Nothing breaks me out anymore. So sucks on that end.