December 18, 2014 | 1163 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Domed Bronzer Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 10:24:00 PM More reviews by dudeitspaulina

Soft but dense love eco tools

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2012 5:36:00 AM More reviews by hinaningyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this at around 17 AUD. I love using this brush for my powder foundation but I thought it wasn't dense enough. I always wrap around a rubber band in the middle to get the denseness I want. One day, I was cleaning it, the bristles fell out of the ferrule. I was so annoyed to know that there was some space in between the bristles and the base of the bamboo handle inside the ferrule, the reason why it loosened and fell out when I was cleaning it. I let it dry, some of the bristles fell out when I was reattaching it with super glue to the base of the brush. Now, it looks shorter but the bristles are denser. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 6:31:00 PM More reviews by Takota

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my HG. I lovet this brush. I tried this brush with everything: liquid foundation, powder foundation, blush, bronzer, as a blending brush...and it works great with everything. However, i love using it with powder! Then blending my bronzer. I did notice when used with liquid foundation it does absorb quiet alot of it, but other than that its good for that as well. Would recommend!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2012 11:49:00 PM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

I am usually a huge fan of Ecotools brushes, but definitely not this one. Like usual for Ecotools brushes, the bristles are super duper soft and dreamy but my problem with this brush is that I took care of it using the same routine I do with all of my other brushes, and after about a month of use when I was applying powder one day, ALL of the bristles fell out. Not what I expect from any makeup brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2012 11:20:00 PM More reviews by irvinjon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Its awesome i bought this at Zellers for $9 and Its an awesome brush! I Use this to couture my face and Its awesome! I think that I dont need to buy expensive makeup brushes! buy this its awesome

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2012 10:52:00 PM More reviews by reallyrita

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great brush but the packaging is poor. I am not using the plastic pouch it came in. I love this brush and just recently bought a second one. I originally bought it for applying bronzer all over my face and it is perfect for that application. My second one is for powder or mineral powder. I love these brushes. They are cheap, soft, wash and wear well and do not pick up too much product. Excellent value. I bought mine at Whole Foods because my Target and CVS never seemed to have these in stock.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2012 10:36:00 PM More reviews by sweethue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to all face powder brush. Excellent for pressing powder onto face (gets rid of big pores) and then buffing the powder in. I have large pores on my face and had always used to matte powder finishes. But I also want the look of natural (not so matte) look. I find this brush excellent for using MAC's mineralize natural skinfinish to set foundation.
The brush is so soft on the face.
It is so inexpensive yet high quality. No shedding. This is preferrable to MAC's face brushes (i find them to shed too much). Excellent, excellent buy!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2012 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Katillac

I bought this brush quite a while ago, used it for a bit, and then forgot about it. I recently began using it again and can't remember why I ever stopped! This brush is so soft and so dense, it applies powder perfectly! Other reviewers have said that this brush is too big for applying bronzer, but I disagree; I think this brush is great for applying a thin layer of bronzer over your forehead/cheeks. It is NOT good if you are using bronzer to contour, as the brush is far too large for that. I particularly love this brush for applying loose translucent powder over my foundation. Because it is more dense, it takes a little longer to clean and you must allow more time for it to dry after cleaning. I have never had a single bristle shed from this brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2012 10:23:00 AM More reviews by sabrinalovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this brush it's very soft And I really enjoy using it with my powder because it doesn't seem to move the foundation!!! I got mine on sale for 2.00 at target and i got it because I heard a lot of people review it and I just had to try it! I can honestly say even though it's not a high end brush its still very good.It hasn't lost any bristles yet!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2012 9:21:00 PM More reviews by efts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great brush with dense and soft bristles. I can't imagine using this to contour because it is so big that it could be a kabuki brush. I use this as a powder brush and it works very well.