January 26, 2015 | 1943 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Domed Bronzer Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2012 2:05:00 PM More reviews by BlueBabyDoe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Whoa! This brush is the best face brush I own. It's great at multitasking. I can use it for face powder, bronzer, and foundation. I think this brush really shines in applying liquid foundation. It blends out everything to a seamless natural finish. No streaks, no shedding. I've used it with Rimmel 24 hour foundation, Revlon ColorStay, and Revlon Photoready. It has never let me down. Plus, the big sturdy handle will probably last quite a while. It's not flimsy and wobbly like other brushes I've tried. And it's super soft! :) It's so versatile there's no way you wouldn't find some reason to use it.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 11:20:00 PM More reviews by lilblue10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

Omg this brush is so soft ! Its softer than my Sigma and Mac brushes.Its really dense but not so much that its pulling your skin(Sigma F82 I'm looking at you).It picks up a lot of product and makes it easy to blend. It hasn't shed a single hair yet and I've had it for 2 months so I don't think it will.I use it to set my foundation with powder and I can't see how anyone could apply bronzer with it as its way too big, but for powder its just the perfect size.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 10:24:00 PM More reviews by dudeitspaulina

Soft but dense love eco tools

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2012 5:36:00 AM More reviews by hinaningyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this at around 17 AUD. I love using this brush for my powder foundation but I thought it wasn't dense enough. I always wrap around a rubber band in the middle to get the denseness I want. One day, I was cleaning it, the bristles fell out of the ferrule. I was so annoyed to know that there was some space in between the bristles and the base of the bamboo handle inside the ferrule, the reason why it loosened and fell out when I was cleaning it. I let it dry, some of the bristles fell out when I was reattaching it with super glue to the base of the brush. Now, it looks shorter but the bristles are denser. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 6:31:00 PM More reviews by Takota

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my HG. I lovet this brush. I tried this brush with everything: liquid foundation, powder foundation, blush, bronzer, as a blending brush...and it works great with everything. However, i love using it with powder! Then blending my bronzer. I did notice when used with liquid foundation it does absorb quiet alot of it, but other than that its good for that as well. Would recommend!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2012 11:49:00 PM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

I am usually a huge fan of Ecotools brushes, but definitely not this one. Like usual for Ecotools brushes, the bristles are super duper soft and dreamy but my problem with this brush is that I took care of it using the same routine I do with all of my other brushes, and after about a month of use when I was applying powder one day, ALL of the bristles fell out. Not what I expect from any makeup brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2012 11:20:00 PM More reviews by irvinjon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Its awesome i bought this at Zellers for $9 and Its an awesome brush! I Use this to couture my face and Its awesome! I think that I dont need to buy expensive makeup brushes! buy this its awesome

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2012 10:52:00 PM More reviews by reallyrita

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great brush but the packaging is poor. I am not using the plastic pouch it came in. I love this brush and just recently bought a second one. I originally bought it for applying bronzer all over my face and it is perfect for that application. My second one is for powder or mineral powder. I love these brushes. They are cheap, soft, wash and wear well and do not pick up too much product. Excellent value. I bought mine at Whole Foods because my Target and CVS never seemed to have these in stock.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2012 10:36:00 PM More reviews by sweethue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to all face powder brush. Excellent for pressing powder onto face (gets rid of big pores) and then buffing the powder in. I have large pores on my face and had always used to matte powder finishes. But I also want the look of natural (not so matte) look. I find this brush excellent for using MAC's mineralize natural skinfinish to set foundation.
The brush is so soft on the face.
It is so inexpensive yet high quality. No shedding. This is preferrable to MAC's face brushes (i find them to shed too much). Excellent, excellent buy!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2012 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Katillac

I bought this brush quite a while ago, used it for a bit, and then forgot about it. I recently began using it again and can't remember why I ever stopped! This brush is so soft and so dense, it applies powder perfectly! Other reviewers have said that this brush is too big for applying bronzer, but I disagree; I think this brush is great for applying a thin layer of bronzer over your forehead/cheeks. It is NOT good if you are using bronzer to contour, as the brush is far too large for that. I particularly love this brush for applying loose translucent powder over my foundation. Because it is more dense, it takes a little longer to clean and you must allow more time for it to dry after cleaning. I have never had a single bristle shed from this brush!