July 23, 2014 | 1791 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2012 8:49:00 PM More reviews by reallysaucy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My eyelashes naturally have only a very slight curl. So I always curl my lashes. I've used all sorts of different mascaras but this is the first time I used a mascara that made my just curled lashes droop down to straight!! I was very surprised since I've never had that problem before. Just for this reason, I can't recommend it. Some things I did like about it: *dirt cheap price, *pink container that's easily found in my kit, *nice consistency that easily builds up, *gave me thick lashes that wasn't too dramatic for day, *didn't clump lashes. I'm so disappointed that it uncurled my lashes! I really wanted to like it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2012 3:46:00 PM More reviews by curlycolor

Holy cow, what an undiscovered jewel! This isn't one of Cover Girl's most promoted mascaras; in fact, you'll probably find it down near the bottom of the display, almost out of sight. But it's amazing. I love the brush, the consistency, the package, and the price. I totally prefer it over Lash Blast. I just can't get used to the Lash Blast big brush----I find it too bulky and clumsy and hard to maneuver. Also, Lash Blast's consistency tends to be too sticky.

I think Professional Super Thick Lash may be my HG mascara. Oh, and I forgot---no flakes, no smudging!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/20/2012 1:43:00 PM More reviews by Bombshell222

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Old staple for me....I've used this pretty consistenly for over 15 years now. Full, thick lashes that look great, don't flake, smear or fade. It is realtively inexpensive and can be found almost anywhere. I venture to try others but end up coming back to it one way or another! The one thing I really do find and like about all CG mascaras is that the results are consistent and I can layer them without looking clumpy, or twig-like.
*EDIT* Think they changed the formula on this....began burning and itching my eyes :(

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2012 10:01:00 PM More reviews by sugamonkey

I give this 3.5 lippies. I usually wear volume exact but decided to try thick lash based on the reviews. It's pretty good, similiar to maybelline full and soft. It also takes building up to get decent volume. I'm sticking with volume exact because it's darker and more volumizing w less work. I'm Asian w short medium thick lashes. I prefer Full and Soft.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2011 10:14:00 PM More reviews by Leahbug

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

ok, so this is that mascara that i always buy when I haven't heard of anything new that I want to try out. it's super buildable and looks completely natural-but-better with one coat, or dramatic but clump free with several coats. it gives me length, lift, and thickness. I love this!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2011 11:40:00 PM More reviews by swayingdandelion

This did indeed make my lashes thick, but not longer, and it smudged like most other mascaras on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2011 8:10:00 PM More reviews by lopeslow

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have tried most of the drugstore mascara brands, and this is my favourite. Stays put, doesn't smudge, and adds great volume.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2011 11:39:00 PM More reviews by PrettyDeath

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

After falling in love with the washable Professional mascara, I decided to try this. It's wand is not curved like the original, which was a bit of a bummer for me, but I was surprised to find that it still works exactly like the original, only adding more thickness. The super cute hot pink packaging is a plus. ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2011 3:50:00 PM More reviews by sushi288

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great mascara at an amazing price. It does exactly what it claims, it thickens, gives volume, lengthens, and is smudge-proof. The downfall for me is that it doesn't hold a curl, I have straight lashes that point downward and this mascara weighs it down a bit. But other than that, it's a steal and definitely worth trying.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2011 9:15:00 AM More reviews by leslie0764

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Well I bought this based on the reviews on MUA, soo glad I did. I love it!! This is a great mascara and under $5. It does exactly what it says, super thick lashes. I have tried tons of mascaras and this one is better than my over $20 mascaras. With just one coat my eyelashes were longer and more dramatic. Great mascara at a great price!