November 22, 2014 | 1669 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2012 6:13:00 PM More reviews by HotWolfie

CG's one of my favorite lines for affordable mascara. Okay, so this one had a normal looking wand and the product didn't seem to clump on the brush. When applied it went on smoothly, no clumps (no need to comb eyelashes), and it had a great consistency. Color was nice and dark (listed as "very black"), and it stayed on the lashes with very little crumbling as the day progressed. As for thickening... it certainly lengthened my lashes, but they didn't look any thicker. This wasn't an issue for me since I already have pretty thick and long lashes, but if this is what you specifically bought it for then it'll be a disappointment. My lashes looked mile long with this mascara though lol It was an okay buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2012 12:07:00 AM More reviews by BitOHoney

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HG for me. This is the one mascara I keep coming back to time after time. It's volumizing, it lenghthens just enough and it's dirt cheap. Enough said.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2012 11:39:00 AM More reviews by CRosieB

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I do not know how this product got it's name! It is not professional, it is not super, it is not thick, it is a dud (didn't do much for me)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2012 2:44:00 AM More reviews by MiaMore84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not a bad thickening mascara for only $4. I actually liked itvbetter than LashBlast which was a fail for my short, stubborn lashes...

PROS:
pretty good volume for price, in fact I wear it a lot
great for layering with other WP mascaras to hold curl better
cheap but great buildable formula
no smudge
no flakes
not too wet, not too dry, its a nice creamy texture
comfy lashes that are not crispy and hard
perfect sized volume brush for my smaller lashes
no odor like LashBlast does

CONS:
not a WP formula so isn't the best at holding a curl but works well if layered with a WP or with my HG Shiseido bas.
no super length but its not the purpose so its ok
boring package..but who cares for $4 right? Especially cuz its better than ones that cost ten times more.

I actually am impressed with this pink tube of reliable goodness. I like that it feels natural and weightless on my lashes and still makes it full and noticeable. Not the vavoom my DS HG L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black WP gives me, but still a keeper!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/2/2012 1:03:00 AM More reviews by zitpop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This mascara looked awesome but it burned my eyes and made my eyelashes fall out.....never happened with any other mascara so into zee trash it goes. Dang it cause it looked so good, actual brown mascara is such a bitch to find :(

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2012 10:29:00 PM More reviews by pinkdevil21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

$6=great
Does it do what claims? YES!
Read reviews on here and thought for the price I would try. Since mascara is something you have to replace every few months I don't want to spend a lot of money on it. This is def worth the price and can do what any other department store mascara can. If you need a mascara for volume, length, no clumping, dark....go get it

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2012 9:17:00 PM More reviews by Alykay23

I've been a hardcore Maybelline fan for a while, so I was iffy about buying this, especially because I disliked LashBlast so much. But wow, am I glad I did. This mascara is among the best I've ever used - it gives just the right amount of volume and more length than I expected. It's not clumpy at all and it lasts a long time. The only con for me is that it doesn't hold a curl very well, but everything else it did compensated for that. I'll definitely be purchasing again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2012 12:04:00 AM More reviews by alyssa79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Thank you for all the amazing reviews because without them I would've never come across this. I love what it did for my lashes! I have long lashes to begin with but they are not thick by any means. This mascara separated and plumped them up with just 1 coat. I used a 2nd coat once dried and hello dramatic lashes! I'm sold!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2012 4:53:00 PM More reviews by nick18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this a couple days ago and tried it and I really really wanted to like it but unfortunetly I had black flakes all over my face after a while the formula dried up on my eyelashes and made them itch and clumped a little deffinetly not a seperation or lengthing mascara. Although it does put a good amount of thickness in your lashes not as much as they advertise though at least not for mine. I will not be rebuying this

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2012 8:49:00 PM More reviews by reallysaucy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My eyelashes naturally have only a very slight curl. So I always curl my lashes. I've used all sorts of different mascaras but this is the first time I used a mascara that made my just curled lashes droop down to straight!! I was very surprised since I've never had that problem before. Just for this reason, I can't recommend it. Some things I did like about it: *dirt cheap price, *pink container that's easily found in my kit, *nice consistency that easily builds up, *gave me thick lashes that wasn't too dramatic for day, *didn't clump lashes. I'm so disappointed that it uncurled my lashes! I really wanted to like it!!