October 25, 2014 | 1391 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Volume Flash The Max - Extreme Black 003

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2010 5:44:00 PM More reviews by mariana84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The best thing about this mascara is that it's pink. it's decent but does not give volume or hold curl. I brought it because i saw the packaging and it said something like 18X the volume.... that's a lie. it does lengthen pretty well thou.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/14/2010 6:11:00 PM More reviews by vivalaChr

Not the mascara to get if you need to hold a curl. Definitely the mascara to get if you want lengthening. Cute packaging, for sure. Maybe once they come out with a waterproof version it will be better.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2010 12:40:00 PM More reviews by ssherices

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh man, I bought this on a whim....i am so happy i did! Of course I use an eyelash curler and i have long dark eyelashes already but this made my eyelashes reach up to my brows!!! I really love this and I am super happy that I found a mascara with this price tag that works even better then my beloved lancome affair hehe....give this a try...you might find your hg...one note...although this says volume its more of a lengthening mascara on me....but if you line your upper lash line it will look really full and long....

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2010 3:05:00 PM More reviews by Hamstershell

This one works for me. After first coat, I notice my lashes are a little longer, and on second coat, they become thicker. On the third coat, I get more dramatic lashes, like I got some falsies on. One of my favourites for now.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2010 2:47:00 PM More reviews by batyah

I was so excited to buy this mascara, and sadly it is one of the worst I have ever tried! It made my lashes clump like crazy, and look spidery. I am taking it back today :(

rated 2 of 5 on 1/26/2010 11:46:00 AM More reviews by jg7251

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure why this mascara has gotten such great reviews. I tried it for a week based on the reviews and really did not like it. It doesn't thicken very much, is clumpy, and results in "spidery" lashes. So far one of the worst! I'm trying Rimmel's Sexy Curves and liking it much better.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2010 10:52:00 PM More reviews by RobinFace

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I saw the reviews and bought this. I didn't care for it myself. It went on unevenly and clumpy. It wasn't the worse mascara, but surely not worthy of the great reviews I read on this wesite. It is good enough not to toss. I will use for now but I have to wipe off the clumps before it dries.I won't be buying it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2010 2:41:00 AM More reviews by corgi75

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara. I've used many volumising ones from low to high end and find this one rivals the old faithful Max Factor 2000 Calorie, Lancome Hypnose and even the YSL Faux Effet cils.

It has a lighter feel to it than the others; almost like a mousse. The result is that its easier to apply than the heavy duty volumisers, and errors are easier to fix. It doesn't smudge, wears well and is easily removed with eye-makeup remover.

I have long medium thickness blonde eyelashes and 2 coats of this after a good curling gives me a falsies look.

Packaging is awful, looks like something from the Barbie range but otherwise give this mascara a go. Its cheap yet totally worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2010 4:10:00 AM More reviews by lizzredhead

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was very surprised with this mascara it gave me dark long full lashes. I loved it!! I'm a dior blackout fan all the way but its a bit pricey but this is the closest drugstore mascara to it. If u love long full dark lashes you should definitely try it!! I got it on sale for $2 wish i would have gotten more!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2010 6:34:00 PM More reviews by woahitsbrooke92

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

After reading reviews on this product here, I thought I'd give it a try. Mind you, I've only used this mascara twice, but it didn't do much for me. It wasn't as awesome and amazing as people raved it would be. It made my eyelashes seem tinted black and slightly curled and lifted, but it wasn't anything special. I used only two coats, seeing as I hate clumping up my lashes. Wishing I would have just gotten an old favorite. Oh well. Maybe I'll start to love this with the more I use it.