April 17, 2014 | 1581 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - Book of Shadows Vol. II [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2009 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Fairypants1986

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Green

I splurged and bought 2 UD pallettes at once- after spending about 40 on them I must say it was a good investment!
    I love every colour- they are so gorgeous and rich and have such good colour pay-out.
    Super cute packaging (looks beautiful on your dresser!) and for 20 each I think it's a bargain considering a little goes a long way and the amount of shadows you get in each.
    Fabulous products. Love love love!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2009 6:51:00 PM More reviews by elf_107

The Book of Shadows II is gorgeous. It's a thing of beauty. The LE shade Jinx blew me away. SO pigmented. I also love the LE AC/DC, Homegrown and Misdemeanor. The liners of course we already know to rock, and the tiny UDPP is absolutely darling and probably as much as I'd use in a year since I only apply a raindrop per eye. All the shadows are wonderful - the only mark against it is the hateful Midnight Cowboy Rides Again e/s which is like glitter packed in a pan with a bit of binder. Overall I recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2009 7:45:00 AM More reviews by missnewname

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

best palette ever. both book of shadow palettes are awesome and this one is different enough from the first to warrant having both. it contains a bunch of neutral shades, about 7 or 8 new shades, and some very bright/dramatic shades. the taupe color 'mushroom' and the purple 'ac/dc' are my favorites. I know I needed more eyeshadow like I need another hole in the butt, but this makes me happy. thumbs up

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2009 6:12:00 PM More reviews by mangosm00thie

I love it. All the shades are really versatile, the packaging it pretty although annoying to open, and it has eyeliners and a primer potion. There are also guiding instructions for ideas for some of the limitless looks you can make with this palette.
    Brilliant present and I don't think I will ever need to buy an eyeshadow again (not that I won't)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2009 5:13:00 PM More reviews by aPinkPerson

WOW! This palette has amazing quality and value! The packaging is pretty but not exactly convenient, especially for travel, but every other aspect of it is perfection. I love mushroom and sphinx with sellout for a pretty and neutral look, and misdemeanor is SO hot! So many looks can be easy with this pallete from a silver smokey to nuetrals to summery bronzes, and brights! With 16 eyeshadows, 2 mini 24/7 liners (bourbon and zero - i love them!) and a mini primer-potion, (which is also adorable, and has the new wand shape) YOU SHOULD JUST BUY THIS KIT! $48 may seem like a lot, but i truly think i'm set for life now. Even if i ever ran out, i would definitley purchase again!

I've never tried the BOS I so i can't compare, but i've heard this one is so much more versatile. Treat yourself and you won't regret it! 10 lippies if i could!!!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No