April 17, 2014 | 951 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush Tickled Pink

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2011 3:48:00 PM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

This is a lovely pink blush. It's very pigmented and gives me a very natural looking flush. I just wish it showed up on my skin more. It can get powdery but for $3 it's pretty cheap. Overall I'm satisfied with the quality and the price :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2011 3:22:00 PM More reviews by grrrrrace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

For $3, I couldn't have asked for a better blush. I've been wearing it everyday for the past two weeks because this color is very wearable and suitable for any situtation. It's not crazy pigmented, but pigmented enough so it looks pretty and natural on my NC20/25 face. It gives me a nice and subtle flush of color on my cheeks without noticable chunks of glitter or shimmer (which i would HATE since glitter/shimmer makes my already-oily skin look even oilier). It is also pretty buildable if you want a brighter cheek.

I wouldn't say this is HG material (that honor belongs to my amazing Rock&Republic blush), but I do find myself reaching for this product more frequently than I imagined, especially for everyday wear when I just want a natural flush of color. The packaging is whatevers, but I don't carry this around with me so I don't really mind the packaging too much.

Most importantly, you just can't beat the pricetag. It's a great all-around blush for a ridiculously cheap price. Totally worth it, and I will def be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2011 5:35:00 PM More reviews by Allybaley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This blush is not the same quality as NARS even thought it has similiar packaging and over a 20$ price difference! For the price, this blush is outstanding. It gives a nice flush colored look to a pale skin complexion. Worth the price !

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2011 10:15:00 AM More reviews by Teiris

This blush is amazing! For such an inexpensive product, it has such a great color payoff. It's a lovely light pink color that adds a nice flush to the cheeks. I like to sometimes mix it with Candid Coral or Peachy Keen for an extra pop. Would 100% repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2011 4:59:00 PM More reviews by iHEARTthat650

This is definitely working its way to becoming HG status. I've been using this almost everyday since I got it. I would say this blush is a medium pink, not the most unique or interesting but that's what I like about it. It matches with many eye shadow looks and skin tones. I highly recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2011 5:36:00 AM More reviews by socalgirl01

loved this until my cat knocked it off of the counter, leaving my bathroom looking like pepto bismol dust was all over it, the color is a wonderful bright color, go easy with the brush a little goes a long way, i will say though from where he dropped it from it should have broke, the packaging while it tries to look like nars, is super flimsy.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2011 1:46:00 PM More reviews by Beautyisbliss

I decided to give this a try and so glad I did! Their colors are so blendable, buildable and lasting. The packaging is similar to a NARS blush. I work 12-13 hour shifts as a busy nurse. At the end of the day the rest of my makeup is melting off and this blush looks just as beautiful as it did when I first applied it. I usually don't buy drugstore makeup, as I buy MAC and NARS. I do plan on buying more of these blushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2011 4:55:00 PM More reviews by annac42

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this product! It's such a lovely colour and it comes off really well on my cheeks and stays on for a long time.
The packaging is great too and doubles up as a pocket mirror!
Really happy with this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2011 10:23:00 AM More reviews by sallysellsseashells

Nice blush for a toned down pink flush that has very little shimmer and plays well with other colors. Tickled Pink doesn't compete with my e/s look. However, it's not a taupe or beige blush that I typically go for when doing a more dramatic eye. Stylish packaging I must say! It kind of resembles a lil' sister of the NARS blush packaging. Very nice and the pigment is pretty decent for an inexpensive blush. ^5 E.L.F!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2011 1:36:00 PM More reviews by Hamstershell

Nice soft pink with schimmer. But becos of the schimmer, it is not suitable for me for daytime, it makes me look oily n shiny too quickly. For night time, it is a nice shine but the pink is so light I have to pack on more, n then the schimmer again can become too much. So what i do to tone down, is to use this on top of a creme blush, like ELF lemonade or NARS portofino multiple.