October 21, 2014 | 2175 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush Tickled Pink

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2011 12:42:00 PM More reviews by BeautifulHatred

I couldn't remember if Candid Coral or Tickled Pink was the dupe for Nars Orgasm, so I bought the Tickled Pink blush..and I wish I didn't. It's a nice light pink color in the pan, but it barely showed up on my face. The color pay off was not good. I tried layering the blush on my cheeks about four times and it still looked as if I had nothing on.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2011 5:25:00 PM More reviews by NancyGooGoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have to use this blush with a pretty heavy hand in order for it to show up on my cheeks, but, oh, when it does, what a beautiful flush of color I get! This is a wonderful little ditty of a blush and I'm not sorry I bought it! Definitely not high end or even comparable to a drugstore brand, but for what it is, it does the trick! I like it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2011 3:26:00 PM More reviews by Peapodsmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Oh yeah, I would so buy this again. Three dollars for a great little pink blush, are you kidding me? I love this stuff! Nope, it's not high-end. Nope, it's not expensive. It gives just a nice little natural pink flush, no shimmer (thank you, ELF!), and a nice smooth texture. And it wears just fine.
I've ordered another color in this (rose something-or-other), and I'm excited to try it too (and maybe find something a little peachy too...). For $3, this is a fantastic little workhorse. Hope you can give it a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2011 1:21:00 AM More reviews by maradeguzman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

ELF blushes are good, and this is no exception. Tickled Pink is a light, neutral pink color that would match most skin tones. It is a soft and pretty color. I think once I got a bad batch though because no matter now how hard and vigorously I tap (or rub) my brush against the pan nothing came off. I bought another one and I didn't have the same problem anymore. This is a perfect everyday blush for going to school and running errands.It is very inexpensive too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2011 11:07:00 PM More reviews by ADELANOVAL

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just recently discovered this E.L.F. line in Kmart and it's also sold in Target. I don't like shimmery or splarky blushes, because it just doesn't look natural. This is my everyday go to blush, because it's a really nice matte pink color blush and gives you a great rosy, natural flush. Does not cause pimples or break outs and lasts all day. This is my first E.L.F. "Tickled Pink" blush, and I've already hit pan on it. Going to stock up, in case they think of discontinuing it.
The price can't be beat. Try it - but don't buy them all, ok...LOL :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2011 7:14:00 AM More reviews by cherrybaby240

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This blush is just one of those of must have products! Its honestly a staple in my makeup collection. This blush looks great on its own but looks even betterr layered on top of MAC's ladyblush cream blend blush. It really sets cream products and makes them last a good 5-6 hours. This is just a basic pink blush which every girl should own. The packaging is nice, the price is unbeatable and the product its self is extremely decent for its price. Try this blush out, you wont regret it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2011 1:22:00 PM More reviews by AMTracy89

I love the E.L.F. Studio blushes, and this shade is a perfect natural blusher for me! It is matte, which is nice for more toned down make-up looks. The formula makes the product easy to blend and build up color on your cheeks. The staying power is great!

I plan on picking up more shades of this product soon!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2011 3:48:00 PM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

This is a lovely pink blush. It's very pigmented and gives me a very natural looking flush. I just wish it showed up on my skin more. It can get powdery but for $3 it's pretty cheap. Overall I'm satisfied with the quality and the price :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2011 3:22:00 PM More reviews by grrrrrace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

For $3, I couldn't have asked for a better blush. I've been wearing it everyday for the past two weeks because this color is very wearable and suitable for any situtation. It's not crazy pigmented, but pigmented enough so it looks pretty and natural on my NC20/25 face. It gives me a nice and subtle flush of color on my cheeks without noticable chunks of glitter or shimmer (which i would HATE since glitter/shimmer makes my already-oily skin look even oilier). It is also pretty buildable if you want a brighter cheek.

I wouldn't say this is HG material (that honor belongs to my amazing Rock&Republic blush), but I do find myself reaching for this product more frequently than I imagined, especially for everyday wear when I just want a natural flush of color. The packaging is whatevers, but I don't carry this around with me so I don't really mind the packaging too much.

Most importantly, you just can't beat the pricetag. It's a great all-around blush for a ridiculously cheap price. Totally worth it, and I will def be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2011 5:35:00 PM More reviews by Allybaley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This blush is not the same quality as NARS even thought it has similiar packaging and over a 20$ price difference! For the price, this blush is outstanding. It gives a nice flush colored look to a pale skin complexion. Worth the price !