August 2, 2014 | 1234 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush Tickled Pink

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2011 1:21:00 AM More reviews by maradeguzman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

ELF blushes are good, and this is no exception. Tickled Pink is a light, neutral pink color that would match most skin tones. It is a soft and pretty color. I think once I got a bad batch though because no matter now how hard and vigorously I tap (or rub) my brush against the pan nothing came off. I bought another one and I didn't have the same problem anymore. This is a perfect everyday blush for going to school and running errands.It is very inexpensive too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2011 11:07:00 PM More reviews by ADELANOVAL

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just recently discovered this E.L.F. line in Kmart and it's also sold in Target. I don't like shimmery or splarky blushes, because it just doesn't look natural. This is my everyday go to blush, because it's a really nice matte pink color blush and gives you a great rosy, natural flush. Does not cause pimples or break outs and lasts all day. This is my first E.L.F. "Tickled Pink" blush, and I've already hit pan on it. Going to stock up, in case they think of discontinuing it.
The price can't be beat. Try it - but don't buy them all, ok...LOL :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2011 7:14:00 AM More reviews by cherrybaby240

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This blush is just one of those of must have products! Its honestly a staple in my makeup collection. This blush looks great on its own but looks even betterr layered on top of MAC's ladyblush cream blend blush. It really sets cream products and makes them last a good 5-6 hours. This is just a basic pink blush which every girl should own. The packaging is nice, the price is unbeatable and the product its self is extremely decent for its price. Try this blush out, you wont regret it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2011 1:22:00 PM More reviews by AMTracy89

I love the E.L.F. Studio blushes, and this shade is a perfect natural blusher for me! It is matte, which is nice for more toned down make-up looks. The formula makes the product easy to blend and build up color on your cheeks. The staying power is great!

I plan on picking up more shades of this product soon!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2011 3:48:00 PM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

This is a lovely pink blush. It's very pigmented and gives me a very natural looking flush. I just wish it showed up on my skin more. It can get powdery but for $3 it's pretty cheap. Overall I'm satisfied with the quality and the price :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2011 3:22:00 PM More reviews by grrrrrace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

For $3, I couldn't have asked for a better blush. I've been wearing it everyday for the past two weeks because this color is very wearable and suitable for any situtation. It's not crazy pigmented, but pigmented enough so it looks pretty and natural on my NC20/25 face. It gives me a nice and subtle flush of color on my cheeks without noticable chunks of glitter or shimmer (which i would HATE since glitter/shimmer makes my already-oily skin look even oilier). It is also pretty buildable if you want a brighter cheek.

I wouldn't say this is HG material (that honor belongs to my amazing Rock&Republic blush), but I do find myself reaching for this product more frequently than I imagined, especially for everyday wear when I just want a natural flush of color. The packaging is whatevers, but I don't carry this around with me so I don't really mind the packaging too much.

Most importantly, you just can't beat the pricetag. It's a great all-around blush for a ridiculously cheap price. Totally worth it, and I will def be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2011 5:35:00 PM More reviews by Allybaley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This blush is not the same quality as NARS even thought it has similiar packaging and over a 20$ price difference! For the price, this blush is outstanding. It gives a nice flush colored look to a pale skin complexion. Worth the price !

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2011 10:15:00 AM More reviews by Teiris

This blush is amazing! For such an inexpensive product, it has such a great color payoff. It's a lovely light pink color that adds a nice flush to the cheeks. I like to sometimes mix it with Candid Coral or Peachy Keen for an extra pop. Would 100% repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2011 4:59:00 PM More reviews by iHEARTthat650

This is definitely working its way to becoming HG status. I've been using this almost everyday since I got it. I would say this blush is a medium pink, not the most unique or interesting but that's what I like about it. It matches with many eye shadow looks and skin tones. I highly recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2011 5:36:00 AM More reviews by socalgirl01

loved this until my cat knocked it off of the counter, leaving my bathroom looking like pepto bismol dust was all over it, the color is a wonderful bright color, go easy with the brush a little goes a long way, i will say though from where he dropped it from it should have broke, the packaging while it tries to look like nars, is super flimsy.