August 22, 2014 | 1722 users online

Fragrances - Juicy Couture - couture couture 2009 perfume

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2009 4:14:00 PM More reviews by Kdoll222

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like the smell, its fruity and fresh. I think its better then the viva one but not as good as the original

rated 1 of 5 on 12/22/2009 3:36:00 PM More reviews by jonjon951

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has to be the worst fragrance I have ever smelled!!! Angel used to be the worse smell on earth to me but now that honor goes to Couture Couture!! Its horrifying!!! Its like grape scented pee!! Thats what it looks like too! How was this approved by the company that made this monster? I despise the original Juicy Couture but goodness is this 100x worse!! Its intolerable!! It literally makes me sick! I love fragrances! Love them! And have never had such a disgust for one!! Im so dissapointed bcuz I absolutely adore Viva La Juicy! Its one of my top 10 favorites! I really hope this sells horribly and is discontinued by the end of 2010!! Girls PLEASE do not buy and wear this horrible crap!! Its disgusting!! Youll only make people and ureself sick! Its like death and rottening decay in a pretty bottle!! WARNING- DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SMELL!!!!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/19/2009 3:20:00 PM More reviews by RuKa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This reminds me of an overstuffed magazine. To me, that smells cheap even though magazines don't just stick to cheapo fragrance samples. It gave me an instant migraine. There are some nice notes in there somewhere, but the rest overrides and ruins it for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/17/2009 11:48:00 AM More reviews by ctall119

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I do not mind the scent of this perfume; although I do find it eerily similar to the (original) Juicy Couture. I also can smell a "grape" note - but it does not smell to me like Grape Kool Aid, it smells more along the lines of Aussie Sprunch Spray. The grape accord though does not last. It melts into a soft floral and lingers on your clothing and skin. I am happy I own this perfume - and I do not see myself swapping this away - but I also do not see myself repurchasing this fragrance either. It is a nice scent to wear while out shopping or running errands...it isn't sexy, but it is comfortable and pretty.
Edited to add - 4 hrs after writing this initial review - the scent is totally gone. It has disappeared 100% and no longer lingers close to my skin or on my clothes. Bummer.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2009 9:12:00 AM More reviews by ymantra

got a sample of this sprayed on paper at the mall. I usually like to try it on my skin. It smelled kind of 80's perfume but I couldn't figure out which one. It retains some of the notes of the other juicy fragrances. One thing is that this perfume is really strong it lasted a long time on the sample piece of paper over two days. The staying power must be great. I'm not sure that I like this one yet I have to try it again on my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2009 11:57:00 AM More reviews by KellyBellyz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ok so this a review based on the sample I got, this fragrance never appealed to me from the start but I don't dislike it; I just don't love it enough to purchase it. The fragrance to me is kind of plain, nothing special and no character. If I were to rank the juicy couture fragrances: 1. viva la juicy 2. juicy couture 3. couture couture, and that's just my opinion :p

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2009 8:14:00 PM More reviews by etherealbeauty

I love this perfume. Its oh so so soft and sweet and refined. Not to mention the bottle is adorable, fit for a queen! This is fresh, flirty yet elegant at the same time. It is reminiscent of Juicy the original but I prefer this a million times over Viva La Juicy. Its not so strong but it does linger which is why I love it. Unlike others who have reviewed it I do not smell much of grape, I smell honeysuckle, mmmmm. I get asked a lot what I'm wearing which makes me feel happy. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/16/2009 4:03:00 PM More reviews by Smalls2008

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

With the super cute bottle I really wanted to love this. Sadly as hubby and I made our way into Nordstom,cash in hand, I made a bee line to the frangrance dept. took one wiff and was terribly disappointed. The sales girl handed both hubby and I a sampler and as I looked up at him he had this look on his face as if he'd smelled something particularly awful. He said it reminded him of the resthome his grandmother is in, an "old lady" scent he said. I felt the same and well if my husband doesn't like it then it's not happening for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2009 1:48:00 AM More reviews by alohadiva

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It may smell like grape flavoring but it's nice on me. My new favorite.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2009 8:18:00 PM More reviews by littlemissanne7

I have five words for anyone to cnsider when looking at this fragrance: It Smells Like Artificial Grape. The fake smell just ruined the other notes and overall product for me.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No