Too Faced Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer

3.7

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crossploymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Mica, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cyclodextrin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Retinol, Diacetyl Boldine, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Polysorbate 80, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hedra Helix (Ivy) Extract, BHT, Cycloheptasiloxane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Bioflavonoids, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Allantoin, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

best primer for pores! especially if you are oily like me. primers usually ball up on me and it just turns into a disaster! this one doesn't do that. wish it was bigger for $30 though.

I have been using this primer for about two weeks now and I absolutely LOVE IT. I have always used Smashbox primers because they didn't break me out and I loved how soft my skin felt after using them..this primer is exactly the same but BETTER! It leaves the "slippery" soft feeling on your skin and softens marks on your face. It is really doing wonders at filling in little bumps and acne scars I have on my cheeks. First time I used this I freaked out when I squeezed the tube and a dark bronze color came shooting out!! Luckily after applying there was no added color on my face, it just completely blended into my own skin color. Packaging is cute..pink squeeze tube that is easy to work with. Overall, this is a great primer..very similar to Smashbox primers but with some added benefits of covering flaws and pores! Try it out!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I'm giving this primer a 4 just because its the first and only primer i used so far, so i dont have anything to compare it to. But i do have to say I love it. It does minimize visible pores, and leaves a silky finish. and since using it, i get soooo many compliments on my skin. It really evens out my skin tone , and makes my fondation last a lot longer! its reasonably priced to me, because a little goes a long way. I bought it 3 months ago and I know theres allllot left. so far so good.

This is probably my favourite primer. Purchased for $30US recently and wish I got another one..( I live in Australia).
Silky texture, makes foundation look flawless. Very happy with my purchase

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I absolutely hated this primer.

The texture of it is weird, really dry and slippery. Once it went on, it did make my face super smooth and for that I give it two stars. However, it made my skin feel really dry (no small feat considering I have an oily t-zone) and my skin looked really dull. I returned this product.

It's the only primer that after i looked in the mirror I was shocked at how great my face looked. I gave it a 4 because it did not make it poreless, but less pores.

Absolutely love this stuff! Was offered a sample years ago at Sephora and have been buying it since. It makes my face so incredibly smooth, providing the perfect base for my foundation. This in combination with a setting spray means my make up lasts ALL night. Definitely a staple.

PROS: Neutral color. Fills in pores very well. Gives a smooth surface for applying foundation. I'm N10, and the slight tint still blends right in with even my very fair skin.

CONS: Not the cheapest. Really highlights any dry flakes. After using this for a while, I realized it was the culprit in some weird dry/red patches I was getting.

ALTERNATES: L'Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Primer (I think is the name) is cheaper and doesn't give me the weird red flakiness I get from this. I have now started using Make Up For Ever's new stick foundation and don't even need this kind of primer for my pores.

APPLICATION TIPS: Wait at least a minute after applying this before applying foundation. And when applying, pat it into pores.

REMOVAL TIPS: If you're prone to clogged pores, you may want to remove this with an oil cleanser before using your regular cleanser.

Maybe I'm using this wrong, but this stuff did nothing for me. The foundation on my nose rubs off quickly (before the rest of my makeup) and I was hoping this would extend the life of my foundation longer. I tried this several days on my nose alone and it did nothing, in fact I think my foundation wore off sooner. Would never buy this!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like this primer. It goes on smoothly, has no weird smell and a little goes a long way. It is a bit on the expensive side but it does come with a lot of product. I would definitely buy this again.

Popular Primer/ Correctors