Too Faced Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer

3.7

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crossploymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Mica, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cyclodextrin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Retinol, Diacetyl Boldine, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Polysorbate 80, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hedra Helix (Ivy) Extract, BHT, Cycloheptasiloxane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Bioflavonoids, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Allantoin, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

on 4/24/2012 12:54:00 AM

This is probably my favourite primer. Purchased for $30US recently and wish I got another one..( I live in Australia).
Silky texture, makes foundation look flawless. Very happy with my purchase

on 4/12/2012 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I absolutely hated this primer.

The texture of it is weird, really dry and slippery. Once it went on, it did make my face super smooth and for that I give it two stars. However, it made my skin feel really dry (no small feat considering I have an oily t-zone) and my skin looked really dull. I returned this product.

on 4/11/2012 3:10:00 PM

It's the only primer that after i looked in the mirror I was shocked at how great my face looked. I gave it a 4 because it did not make it poreless, but less pores.

on 4/4/2012 4:52:00 PM

Absolutely love this stuff! Was offered a sample years ago at Sephora and have been buying it since. It makes my face so incredibly smooth, providing the perfect base for my foundation. This in combination with a setting spray means my make up lasts ALL night. Definitely a staple.

PROS: Neutral color. Fills in pores very well. Gives a smooth surface for applying foundation. I'm N10, and the slight tint still blends right in with even my very fair skin.

CONS: Not the cheapest. Really highlights any dry flakes. After using this for a while, I realized it was the culprit in some weird dry/red patches I was getting.

ALTERNATES: L'Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Primer (I think is the name) is cheaper and doesn't give me the weird red flakiness I get from this.

APPLICATION TIPS: Wait at least a minute after applying this before applying foundation. And when applying, pat it into pores.

REMOVAL TIPS: If you're prone to clogged pores, you may want to remove this with an oil cleanser before using your regular cleanser.

on 3/29/2012 1:42:00 PM

Maybe I'm using this wrong, but this stuff did nothing for me. The foundation on my nose rubs off quickly (before the rest of my makeup) and I was hoping this would extend the life of my foundation longer. I tried this several days on my nose alone and it did nothing, in fact I think my foundation wore off sooner. Would never buy this!

on 3/25/2012 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like this primer. It goes on smoothly, has no weird smell and a little goes a long way. It is a bit on the expensive side but it does come with a lot of product. I would definitely buy this again.

on 3/25/2012 1:09:00 PM

This is the best mattifying primer that I've tried to so far, even better than the Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer that others have raved about. I like that it tones down redness a bit and keeps my foundation matte for several hours. I do need to blot by late afternoon, but that's longer lasting than anything I've used before. I'm still using a generous sample from Sephora, but before I bite the bullet and get the full-size version, I want to also sample the newest version of the primer with the word Pure in it. This one is supposed to be oil-free. Sounds even better for oily skin!

on 3/5/2012 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product is a good primer. I wouldn't say it made my skin "poreless," (If someone finds a product that actually does that please let me know!!) but it does a good job of preparing my skin for foundation. It did not make my oily skin any oilier. It goes on super smoothly and a little bit of product goes a long way. Price wise? Definitely could be cheaper!

on 3/1/2012 2:40:00 PM

This is the primer with the best results in appearance of all the primers I've used and the only flaw is that it’s not natural or preservative-free. It goes on smoothly, is a light fluid, has a tan coloring, and is packaged in an easy squeeze tube. Pores really do disappear with use of this primer under foundation.