October 22, 2014 | 1577 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Too Faced - Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 5:51:00 PM More reviews by Olive143

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A super helpful SA at Sephora gave me a sample of this. The pores on my cheeks seem very visible even after putting my BE primer. So it was time to switch. The application of my blush lately has been patchy too. Needless to say not a good combo! I needed a good primer that minimizes pores. I love the results after applying this! Not only does my makeup stay on all day but no more pores!! You have to look very closely to see the tiniest amount. My blush is looking pretty nice too! The ingredient list justifies the $30 IMO (Retinol, Vitamin A,C,E). Me happy.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2012 7:05:00 PM More reviews by nkar23

This did nothing out of the ordinary for me. I was in Sephora yesterday and the girl gave me a sample. I am so glad I didn't buy this because it did nothing. Even she couldnt tell me any definitive difference between this and the Sephora brand primer, which I ended up purchasing. I have tried the Sephora brand primer and loved it. Didn't break me out, was smooth and kept my makeup on all day.
I am so weary of products that claim to shrink pores or whatever, because it is all temporary if it even works at all. Would not recommend or purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2012 7:39:00 AM More reviews by darkangelslave

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Bought this on a whim at my Myer city store. Went in to look at some Bobbi brown foundation (and wasn't impressed) so I was walking around and stumbled upon the too faced counter. The lady was so lovely and offered to do my foundation etc for me. She used this primer on me under the flawless face foundation and I fell in love at first sight! My skin looked so smooth, so gorgeous! Not to mention 6 hours later and after a sweaty 8 km run my skin still looked as fresh and as gorgeous as it did when she applied it :-) was also impressed with the results when I applied it the next day (I bought the primer, foundation and powder)

Best primer I have ever tried, even sad it beats my guerlain meteorites primer!!! But I love it! Will definately be buying it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2012 4:59:00 AM More reviews by nukacola

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a mini version of this in the Look Of Love set. I've always been intrigued by primers, but the one I tried before this one didn't seem to do anything and just felt like grease on my skin.
This one, however, is a totally different story. It feels like velvet on your skin! I also like the fact it has a slight tint to it which helps to even out my skintone before I even put any foundation on. On good skin days, I could easily wear this alone.
This is one of the only products I've used that lives up to its name - it drastically reduces the large pores on my cheeks and made the sebaceous filaments on my nose much less noticeable. It also mattifys the skin which is important to me as I have an oily t-zone. It definitely makes my makeup go on smoother - this and ELDW make my skin look flawless!
I will definitely be purchasing the full size version of this product. Definitely HG material for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2012 12:12:00 PM More reviews by Jellyblob

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Primed and Poreless evens out my skin (I am a NW 20) and gives it a velvety matte finish (I wouldnt say poreless but it definitely minimises them). Makeup stays put all day without oxidizing or fading. And if I pair it with the Primed and Poreless powder, it keeps the oilies at bay and my face flawless all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2012 4:48:00 PM More reviews by sarahalthea

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this primer. It keeps my makeup on all day, smooths and improves texture, and doesn't hurt my skin. It does have retinol in it, so make sure you wear a sunscreen with it (my foundation has one already).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2012 12:41:00 PM More reviews by candace4125

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried several primers (Lorac, MAC, Laura Mercier, and Smashbox) which have all left my face feeling greasy resulting in breakouts, but not with this primer! This primer goes on more like a lightweight serum with a satiny texture, but it does not leave my skin greasy at all. This primer really does make my skin look better and help my makeup look smoother. I have gotten several compliments on how flawless my face looks after using this! Yay.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2012 12:47:00 PM More reviews by dx9618

This product is seriously a GODSEND for me, someone whos skin gets oily pretty fast. Especially around my tzone area. This product was put to the true test for me when i was in class and realized I forgot my hw in the car. I ran all the way to the car and back and was sweating, and had thought for sure my makeup was ruined for the day. I went to check in the mirror and WOW i was so impressed. It hadn't even budged. I quickly touched up with a little powder and it was good as new. This product works AMAZING under my Nars sheer glow foundation.

Keeps colors true, keeps makeup on all day and prevents nasty tzone oiliness, and makes my skin so soft and dewy (NOT OILY) looking in pictures. A staple in my beauty routine now on.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2012 4:16:00 AM More reviews by hellokittybrock

i dun think this product does anything to my skin other than making foundation look more natural after couple of hrs. Nope dun recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2012 12:08:00 AM More reviews by LilacBubbles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The lettering on my tube wore off even though I store my makeup in a draw with every item laying flat on its own. I've noticed this with most of my Too Faced products, it sounds silly to point this out, but $30 should buy quality packaging/ product IMO. I like to keep my makeup nice and neat so this bugs me lol. I think they have the cutest packaging but this brand is overpriced for sure. This primer is okay but doesn't really make a difference in how long my makeup lasts, I almost think it causes my makeup to sit on top of it and slip around after awhile if that makes sense. I would not buy it again and doubt I will ever finish my tube.