April 16, 2014 | 965 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Lites- Mocha Mousse

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2004 4:39:00 PM More reviews by lovelyliisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a nice, cheap YLBB gloss. It's more of a pink YLBB though, when I wear this I see no brown tones whatsoever. It has a nice texture and decent wear too, which is always something I look for in gloss. Plus a nice sweet scent and taste-YUMMY! Not my HG but for four bucks I'll buy again! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2004 10:41:00 PM More reviews by ting2

I really like this lip gloss. I love the color...it's a neutral, medium brown-pinkish color on me. Also very nice texture, not all sticky and thick like MAC. The smell is all right...smells like mocha at first but kinda turns weird after a while...at least mine did. I do have to say that it is not very long lasting. But you really can't beat the price ($3). Will buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2004 10:11:00 PM More reviews by LazyGirl02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just bought this and I like it a lot. At first I thought it might be too brown for me, but it looks nice and natural. The scent is nice but might be too strong for some people. The tube that I bought is very hard to use, however, as the wand gets stuck, but I think that's just mine.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2004 2:53:00 AM More reviews by gamine

Pinky brown w/ subtle shimmer which turned fuchsia on me. It has a strong chocolate wafer scent that smelled good at first but ended up giving me a headache. The gloss is pigmented but it faded quickly. Cheap but won't be buying this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2004 9:30:00 PM More reviews by faeriegirl

This is pretty good. Better than Cream Pop Lip Lites anyway. But dosn't Jane's Lip Polish have the same color but a better flavor (it's not flavored lol)?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2004 6:26:00 PM More reviews by missnat

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Thanks so much to you all at MUA-I used to think the best glosses were the expensive ones, and would never have tried this gem if it weren't for you! Great texture & shine, beautiful color, a soft, nudish mauve. Doesn't make me look washed out like most other nude shades. Has a scent you may or may not like-a chocolatey smell; I don't care for it but I only smell it briefly, then it goes away. Excellent gloss, and such a steal!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2004 8:05:00 PM More reviews by shamima

ah MUA. you never let me down. i bought this based on the raves here, and let me tell you, the other reviewers are true experts. this is a relatively inexpensive and great quality gloss. i love the colour, and i think it is the best/prettiest shade out of all the pigmented lip lites i've tried. will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2004 4:44:00 PM More reviews by preciouzchild

i like the scent of this product but it tastes bad. the color is nice like pink with a hint of brown.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2003 7:28:00 PM More reviews by BakanHorse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I just bought this , the color is good, i found the color to be a dark mauve-y color to a pale brown color with sheer undertones of pink. smells good to. like a cup of speedways cappacchino lol.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2003 11:55:00 PM More reviews by twinstar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this product! i had been searching without luck for a yllb gloss (but one that would tone down the color of my very pigmented lips just a little (came close with varneesh...a tad too light, and song and dance...a tad too pink) this one came out perfect (i tried lovechild finally, but this had such similar results as mocha mousse, i can't justify having both). i have gotten so many compliments wearing this, it's almost embarassing to say it's just bonne bell!!! the only bad thing i have to say is that the staying power is horrible...i have to constantly reapply to keep the color true. but hey, at just around $4, i can afford to buy multiple tubes!!!