November 21, 2014 | 1933 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Lites- Mocha Mousse

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2004 5:49:00 PM More reviews by IvyGuppy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My second Bonne Bell gloss, and it doesn't disappoint. Great consistency -- creamy, without being overly sticky. Mocha mousse looks like an opaque, dark mauve w/o shimmer in the tube, but applies as a sheer MLBB color. Mocha Mousse makes my lips a shade darker, and adds a subtle mauvey-pink color w/o brown. Browns don't usually look good on me, so I was happy with this mauvey gloss. I would definitely repurchase; it's so cheap -- $3.50 @ CVS.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2004 4:39:00 PM More reviews by lovelyliisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a nice, cheap YLBB gloss. It's more of a pink YLBB though, when I wear this I see no brown tones whatsoever. It has a nice texture and decent wear too, which is always something I look for in gloss. Plus a nice sweet scent and taste-YUMMY! Not my HG but for four bucks I'll buy again! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2004 10:41:00 PM More reviews by ting2

I really like this lip gloss. I love the color...it's a neutral, medium brown-pinkish color on me. Also very nice texture, not all sticky and thick like MAC. The smell is all right...smells like mocha at first but kinda turns weird after a while...at least mine did. I do have to say that it is not very long lasting. But you really can't beat the price ($3). Will buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2004 10:11:00 PM More reviews by LazyGirl02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just bought this and I like it a lot. At first I thought it might be too brown for me, but it looks nice and natural. The scent is nice but might be too strong for some people. The tube that I bought is very hard to use, however, as the wand gets stuck, but I think that's just mine.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2004 2:53:00 AM More reviews by gamine

Pinky brown w/ subtle shimmer which turned fuchsia on me. It has a strong chocolate wafer scent that smelled good at first but ended up giving me a headache. The gloss is pigmented but it faded quickly. Cheap but won't be buying this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2004 9:30:00 PM More reviews by faeriegirl

This is pretty good. Better than Cream Pop Lip Lites anyway. But dosn't Jane's Lip Polish have the same color but a better flavor (it's not flavored lol)?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2004 6:26:00 PM More reviews by missnat

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Thanks so much to you all at MUA-I used to think the best glosses were the expensive ones, and would never have tried this gem if it weren't for you! Great texture & shine, beautiful color, a soft, nudish mauve. Doesn't make me look washed out like most other nude shades. Has a scent you may or may not like-a chocolatey smell; I don't care for it but I only smell it briefly, then it goes away. Excellent gloss, and such a steal!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2004 8:05:00 PM More reviews by shamima

ah MUA. you never let me down. i bought this based on the raves here, and let me tell you, the other reviewers are true experts. this is a relatively inexpensive and great quality gloss. i love the colour, and i think it is the best/prettiest shade out of all the pigmented lip lites i've tried. will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2004 4:44:00 PM More reviews by preciouzchild

i like the scent of this product but it tastes bad. the color is nice like pink with a hint of brown.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2003 7:28:00 PM More reviews by BakanHorse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I just bought this , the color is good, i found the color to be a dark mauve-y color to a pale brown color with sheer undertones of pink. smells good to. like a cup of speedways cappacchino lol.