August 1, 2014 | 1798 users online

Masks - Freeman - Facial Peel-Off Mask Cucumber

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2011 9:17:00 PM More reviews by TStewart011

Those who claim that this product "hurts" by pulling their facial hairs, or by doing anything else for that matter, are overexaggerating. This is not only my first peel-off mask, but my first mask period. I just peeled it off about ten minutes ago; my face is noticeably smoother and clear. I recommend this product to anyone. Tomorrow, however, could be a very different story as far as results go! ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2011 11:55:00 AM More reviews by mle79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this product. Its my first peel off mask. I usually do the wash off mud mask so this was a interesting experience for me lol. It kinda feels like band aids to me when I peel it off, like its pulling the little hairs off my face-which is totally fine with me!- Left my face glowing n smooth. Will re-purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2011 2:28:00 AM More reviews by zerp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

i have this in the Superfruits one, but am posting a review here because Superfruits doesn't have its own page.

I have dry skin, and after using this for the first time my skin was immediately smoooooooooth. it felt like it was exfoliated, but there are no beads in this formula, it's a completely smooth gel. I never liked exfoliating beads because i felt like they were too rough on my dry skin, and most exfoliaters would leave my skin dry.

this masque left my skin smooth and moisturized.
and it was FUN TO PEEL!!@#!@#!

update: i stopped using it for a while, and my skin was looking so tired and dull so i tried it again. next day i woke up with such refreshed, fresh skin, i was seriously so surprised because i didnt expect such dramatic results. i guess i just had a lot of dead skin cells built up. it really makes your skin much smoother. i like it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2011 4:05:00 PM More reviews by justcomment

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't understand why people don't like this product, it costs 3 bucks, it makes your skin soft, and peels off easily. I think people just have problems because they put it on too thick and or they have a lot of facial hair. You only have to use maybe a teaspoon, and it makes your skin feel great plus it smells fantastic. I love it! It's great for when you have the girls over!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2011 2:30:00 PM More reviews by larabean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

no only did this do nothing for my skin, but it had a irritating smell and was really sticky/ slimy

rated 2 of 5 on 6/1/2011 7:49:00 PM More reviews by xxAmberxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mask was horrible. I followed the directions exactly like it said but it was still SO hard to spread! And peeling it off was even worse. I could only get random pieces off at a time and then had to end up rubbing the rest off. Afterwards it made my face feel hard and tingly! I'm never buying this again

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2011 6:59:00 PM More reviews by xmhacster08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This isn't the best, but it also isn't the worst. The idea of a peel-off mask was in interesting concept for me so I decided to purchase this at Ulta because it was on sale. Peeling off the mask was fun and it did leave my skin smooth. However, after peeling everything off, my skin was so red and itchy. I decided not to used it again because the next day I started to break out, which I haven't done for almost a year. It's now sitting inside my bathroom cabinet collecting dust. Thank goodness it was only $2.99.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2011 9:45:00 PM More reviews by TryHonesty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this! makes skin smooth and clear after usage, plus no breakouts :D

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2011 4:12:00 PM More reviews by ConfessionsOfAMakeupHolic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i bought it today and i already love it! i was interested to try this a long time and i finaly got it. it comes in a tube like all Freeman masks and the concistancy of this one is like thick clear glue. its very sticky and can be messy, so be careful. i applyed this to my face and it felt a bit cool, not much, but a bit. it says you should take it off after about 5-10 minutes or when it dryes, but it lasted around 15-20 minutes to dry. i didnt expect it to peel off that well, but i actually got it off in one piece. my skin was very matte after using it and SO SMOOOOOTH!! my skin felt like a peach, hehe :) after couple minutes my skin turned very glowy. i think this mask is great for all skin types. one thing to keep in mind is that you have to be very careful when applying this mask, because if this gets into your brows or your sideburns, it can hurt a lot to pull it out when its dryed. but overall a great mask :)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2011 2:07:00 AM More reviews by innocenthunny

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wasn't the best. But I did love smell. It smelled like cucumbers. Was quite sticky like glue but would do you expect it to be? How else would it be able to Peel off if it wont stick to skin. So I just put quite a bit on( your choice on how much you want on) and I hurry it put on checks going to forehead and put on nose chin, all that w/out lifting. Do not put near eyes! Try not to go to close to eyebrows or side Burns since when dry it may pull on hair. I wait 6 mins. And then pull off. Sometimes it comes off in 1. Or 2 pieces from whole face but that's when I take my time. If I go fast it still ain't that bad and if you want you can take off little bits leftover with lukewarm water. I cannot complain. Price was cheap. I would buy again. I like it. Ppl complain it too sticky or hurts when take off. Idky. What do you expect with a peeloff? Lol it don't even hurt. I don't get waxes cuz those hurt. If you can get a wax you can handle this. This is a negative 10 pain level compared to a wax :) lol anyways I like this