Garnier Triple Nutrition Conditioner

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis Oil / Palm Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Pyrus Malus Extract / Apple Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Fragrance, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCI, Butyrospermum Parkii / Shea Butter, Citric Acid, Olea Europaea Oil / Olive Fruit Oil, Saccharum Officinarum Extract / Sugar Cane Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Persea Gratissima Oil / Avocado Oil, Ribes Nigrum Oil / Black Currant Seed Oil, Linalool, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract / Lemon Peel Extract, CI 19140/Yellow 5, Camellia Sinensis Extract / Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, CI 15985/Yellow 6, F.I.L. D35637/3

on 12/2/2009 11:17:00 PM

I really liked this when I first used it and almost wrote a glowing review after my first trial. However, I think that this is simply a great CO wash conditioner or conditioner for my root area rather than particularly moisturizing one. It doesn't build up (I have a shower filter) but it isn't enough as a stand-alone conditioner for me. I usually use it as a CO wash or as a pre-conditioner, because it really softens and detangles my hair. It doesn't do much for shine, however, and my hair is a bit "floaty" if I use it on its own, so I think that I'll just stick to the above uses. I may or may not repurchase, depending on how I feel once I finish my bottle.

on 11/18/2009 2:49:00 PM

I love this conditioner; I have 3 (one for gym, one for home, one BU) because It works so well.
For ref. my hair is thick, dry, long, wavy and I use curly girl methods.

I'm used to using thick, balm-like conditioners so at first this one put me off because it was quite thin.
But, once I got over the consistency I found it works amazingly well. Good amount of slip for finger combing in shower, seriously buttery smooth, and my hair loves the natural oils. I rinse cold, and leave a teeny bit in my hair and end up with perfect curls/waves.
No residue for me, and actually shiny richly moisturized hair, even in this wintery cold.

My guess is that this one may be too heavy for those with straight or fine hair, but for a curly girl it's pure joy.

on 11/15/2009 11:25:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I decided to go off on a limb and try this I figure well hey it is 2.99 why not. Well i used this with the shampoo which is an ok shampoo. Well let me tell you my poor hair felt like straw after this. I have fine hair that is very curly (think shirley temple). Thankfully the men in my household will be able to use this up. Worst $3 I ever spent.

on 11/9/2009 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I used the shampoo & the conditioner from this line & it completely made my hair feel like straw. So weird. I was really stoked to try it, after reading all these rave reviews. But yeah, did nothing for me. I went and bought Pantene's Moisture Renewal tonight, to try to attempt to salvage my scraggly locks, and I just shampooed & conditioned and my hair feels like silk. Go figure.

on 11/2/2009 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Didn't do a thing! At first I liked it but now I've realized it's weighing down my hair and drying it out horribly. I need to find something to revive my hair now

on 10/23/2009 6:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This was an okay conditioner, I was hoping it would be really good because I love Garniers styling products, but their shampoos and conditioners always lack something to be desired, as was the case with this conditioner. It definately did not make my hair any softer or more moisturized, it actually made it look duller.

on 10/19/2009 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I hated this conditioner. My hair type is agreeable with most all conditioners. Long color treated oily roots dry ends hair type. When I rinse after using this I cant tell if it leaves a residue or just stripped all of the moisture out. Im assuming its leaving an immediate strong residue, because my hair is extremely weighed down each time I use (To the point I have to re wash my hair) and it sticks together once dry as if it had styling product in it. I have tried every garnier shampoo and conditioner formula minus the dandruff and this is my least favorite. If something dries me out, it usually leaves my hair light weight and flyaway, but this dried me out and left my hair coated and sticking together. I dont understand this conditioner at all, the bottle says for dry to over dried/damaged hair. Its not a treatment so it shouldnt leave so much product in your hair after rinsing. It does not leave your hair like it was lightly or deep conditioned- texture wise. The name of this is "nutrition" but even if it did deposit the 3 oils mentioned on the label, it did more damge by drying out my hair and me having to wash it again (causing dryness to my hair) then by trying to brush out the tangles (causing damage and split ends) . Not happy this conditioner is terrible. *Note this doesnt say sls free but the bottle shows no sls ingredients* I was wondering why such a new product was only $2.99 , and maybe other people are not happy with it either, I dont know. Its awful, try it for yourself. The conditioner is usually the star product for a drugstore line, but the shampoo was the star in this duo,and is worth a try.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is a great conditioner and I feel like I am doing something good for my hair by using it. It does contain some different oils that help the dryness of my damaged hair. The product smells really good. I would repurchase this one.

on 10/16/2009 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love Garnier and I've been using their shampoos, conditioners, and styling products for years. However, this conditioner was really disappointing. I have very damaged hair from bleaching, toning, straightening, curling, and blow drying it. Garnier conditioners have worked extremely well for me in the past. I bought this because of the whole "Triple Nutrition" thing, as I had heard in the past that olive oil, which this contains, is very good for damaged hair. This didn't work very well. It left my hair feeling dry, and I had to apply a lot of it to feel like it was conditioning at all. I went back to Garnier's Moisture Works after finishing with the bottle.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have very thick, dry, curly hair. I find that this conditioner is much too thin and doesn't do much for my hair. I need thicker cream-like conditioners to really hydrate my hair. It might work as a leave-in type conditioner so I may try it that way but in the shower alone it doesn't do much unless I follow it up with a deep conditioner.