August 22, 2014 | 1143 users online

Conditioner - Garnier - Triple Nutrition Conditioner

rated 1 of 5 on 11/15/2009 11:25:00 PM More reviews by Pamda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I decided to go off on a limb and try this I figure well hey it is 2.99 why not. Well i used this with the shampoo which is an ok shampoo. Well let me tell you my poor hair felt like straw after this. I have fine hair that is very curly (think shirley temple). Thankfully the men in my household will be able to use this up. Worst $3 I ever spent.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/9/2009 10:37:00 PM More reviews by pishtosh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used the shampoo & the conditioner from this line & it completely made my hair feel like straw. So weird. I was really stoked to try it, after reading all these rave reviews. But yeah, did nothing for me. I went and bought Pantene's Moisture Renewal tonight, to try to attempt to salvage my scraggly locks, and I just shampooed & conditioned and my hair feels like silk. Go figure.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/2/2009 4:43:00 PM More reviews by beckhamlvr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Didn't do a thing! At first I liked it but now I've realized it's weighing down my hair and drying it out horribly. I need to find something to revive my hair now

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2009 6:20:00 PM More reviews by KatelynAnne

This was an okay conditioner, I was hoping it would be really good because I love Garniers styling products, but their shampoos and conditioners always lack something to be desired, as was the case with this conditioner. It definately did not make my hair any softer or more moisturized, it actually made it look duller.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2009 9:40:00 PM More reviews by georgiasweety

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I hated this conditioner. My hair type is agreeable with most all conditioners. Long color treated oily roots dry ends hair type. When I rinse after using this I cant tell if it leaves a residue or just stripped all of the moisture out. Im assuming its leaving an immediate strong residue, because my hair is extremely weighed down each time I use (To the point I have to re wash my hair) and it sticks together once dry as if it had styling product in it. I have tried every garnier shampoo and conditioner formula minus the dandruff and this is my least favorite. If something dries me out, it usually leaves my hair light weight and flyaway, but this dried me out and left my hair coated and sticking together. I dont understand this conditioner at all, the bottle says for dry to over dried/damaged hair. Its not a treatment so it shouldnt leave so much product in your hair after rinsing. It does not leave your hair like it was lightly or deep conditioned- texture wise. The name of this is "nutrition" but even if it did deposit the 3 oils mentioned on the label, it did more damge by drying out my hair and me having to wash it again (causing dryness to my hair) then by trying to brush out the tangles (causing damage and split ends) . Not happy this conditioner is terrible. *Note this doesnt say sls free but the bottle shows no sls ingredients* I was wondering why such a new product was only $2.99 , and maybe other people are not happy with it either, I dont know. Its awful, try it for yourself. The conditioner is usually the star product for a drugstore line, but the shampoo was the star in this duo,and is worth a try.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2009 5:42:00 PM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great conditioner and I feel like I am doing something good for my hair by using it. It does contain some different oils that help the dryness of my damaged hair. The product smells really good. I would repurchase this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/16/2009 7:39:00 PM More reviews by sellofain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love Garnier and I've been using their shampoos, conditioners, and styling products for years. However, this conditioner was really disappointing. I have very damaged hair from bleaching, toning, straightening, curling, and blow drying it. Garnier conditioners have worked extremely well for me in the past. I bought this because of the whole "Triple Nutrition" thing, as I had heard in the past that olive oil, which this contains, is very good for damaged hair. This didn't work very well. It left my hair feeling dry, and I had to apply a lot of it to feel like it was conditioning at all. I went back to Garnier's Moisture Works after finishing with the bottle.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2009 10:11:00 PM More reviews by VictrixObsequens

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have very thick, dry, curly hair. I find that this conditioner is much too thin and doesn't do much for my hair. I need thicker cream-like conditioners to really hydrate my hair. It might work as a leave-in type conditioner so I may try it that way but in the shower alone it doesn't do much unless I follow it up with a deep conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2009 10:03:00 PM More reviews by namissaas224

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

The Triple Nutrition line is officially an HG for me.My hair has never been healthier,softer,or shinier.I haven't tried the deep conditioner yet but I definitely will soon.I'm surprised that this worked so well considering its only 3 dollars.Most drugstore shampoos claim to make your hair healthy and soft,and usually they don't,but this one really does what it says it will!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2009 7:51:00 PM More reviews by katie_alti

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This conditioner amazes me. It has officially knocked off Terax Crema as my favorite conditioner, and it is so cheap! I have fine wavy hair, but a lot of it. It is color treated and I'm in the process of growing it out. It tends to be dry on the ends and breaks easily, but this conditioner has helped immensely. It leaves my hair super soft and shiny, but the biggest thing is that I have consistently good hair days when I do blowouts, and that is a rare feat. I bought this because I was sick of spending $40 on a bottle of conditioner and saw that this one contains palm oil (apparently one of the oils that is able to penetrate hair). Great buy and will be trying the shampoo when my current one runs out.