Maybelline Great Lash BIG

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/3/2011 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my favorite mascara! I love it! I Have medium length eyelashes, sensitive eyes.. So sensitive I wear daily contacts and when I do wear contacts occasionally I love how this doesn't flake into my eyes and blind me. I use oil free eye make up remover and my eyelashes are still there/ not falling out. Also I have the regular great lash and I like that one to but not as much for going out look. I will buy again & when it's on sale I can get it for 5$ CAD a tube.

*UPDATE*
Randomly started burning my eyes when applied, they would water itch, no more buying this.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Doesn't hold a curl, so i use this to darken my lashes over my other mascaras. Doesnt make my lashes look fuller compared to the original great lash.I have this in black.I prefer the original great lash mascara.

on 3/30/2011 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i would like this more if it didn't make my eyelashes fall out every time i try to remove it later on. ugh it's really terrible. i used to use the original great lash and had no problems, and i thought this was the same formula, with just a bigger brush. pretty disappointed in this

Eyes: Violet

This is my FAVORITE beauty product own! It's super affordable and works wonders- I dont' even leave home without it!

If I was forced to use only 1 beauty product for the rest of my life this would be it!

on 3/23/2011 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I actually really liked the look that I got with this mascara, but there were two major problems: 1. It smudged quite a bit; and 2. My lashes would fall out when taking this off. I've actually had the lash fallout experience with other mascaras (including all Maybelline ones I've tried), so it's not just Great Lash that causes it, but unfortunately I have to add this to the list of mascaras I can't use. If you have naturally full/long lashes and don't have the lash fallout problem I do, then it may be worth a try.

on 3/22/2011 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This gave me pretty good lashes...however, it smudges after a few hours, and irritated my eyes for most of the day that I wore it. After a few weeks of use, I noticed eyelashes falling out, which took forever to grow back. I've had this problem with alot of Maybelline mascaras, has anyone else? Most Maybellines tend to burn and irritate my eyes, and I always loose lashes. Oh well, back to Cover Girl!

on 3/22/2011 12:37:00 AM

I love this. It gives my lashes lots of volume and length without clumping or flaking or anything. Comes off easily when I'm ready to remove it. Love the big brush, I wriggle it a few times between my lashes to coat every single one. Cheap and easy to find too.

on 3/15/2011 1:48:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

One of the best mascaras I've used. Makes my lashes long, full and beautiful. It works good for everday use or if you don't wear a lot of makeup, this will make your eyes pop.

on 3/10/2011 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

i will just off by saying that this is THE best mascara i have used, its so similar to Dior show its amazing and to me it provides better results. with this on my lashes looked amazing everybody thought i was wearing false ones. it separates, defines lengthens and does a little but of volumizing. It had everything i was looking for in a macsara. it so cheap, thaty everybody should give it a try. the only problem that i had with it was a MAJOR one. the formula was sooo mad after falling in love with it and using it for two weeks straight my lashes started lookinh wonky so i went in front of the mirror and tugeed on a couple and a whooole clump came out, now im talking some of my longest bet lashes, i was soooo upset and it too forever for them to grow back in. i still use it but now i know for sure not to use it tooo much because of the side effects with my lashes.I still stand by it in saying that i love it, it had everything i could want an it came in a cute green and pink bottle :)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This mascara wasn't terrible...it just wasn't quite as dramatic as I was looking for. However, it's very dark and the brush looks like it will thicken lashes greatly. But I found that my lashes became spidery after a few coats:( also, the brush looks really cute and fun but it can be difficult to reach to the inner corner because of its size.

On the plus side, the packaging is adorable<3

Although my lashes weren't too dramatic and full, I would buy this product again to wear as an everyday mascara.