July 31, 2014 | 1800 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash BIG

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2011 1:48:00 PM More reviews by Cass09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of the best mascaras I've used. Makes my lashes long, full and beautiful. It works good for everday use or if you don't wear a lot of makeup, this will make your eyes pop.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2011 6:33:00 PM More reviews by Camila2bits

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i will just off by saying that this is THE best mascara i have used, its so similar to Dior show its amazing and to me it provides better results. with this on my lashes looked amazing everybody thought i was wearing false ones. it separates, defines lengthens and does a little but of volumizing. It had everything i was looking for in a macsara. it so cheap, thaty everybody should give it a try. the only problem that i had with it was a MAJOR one. the formula was sooo mad after falling in love with it and using it for two weeks straight my lashes started lookinh wonky so i went in front of the mirror and tugeed on a couple and a whooole clump came out, now im talking some of my longest bet lashes, i was soooo upset and it too forever for them to grow back in. i still use it but now i know for sure not to use it tooo much because of the side effects with my lashes.I still stand by it in saying that i love it, it had everything i could want an it came in a cute green and pink bottle :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2011 5:02:00 PM More reviews by vballciaraxo

This mascara wasn't terrible...it just wasn't quite as dramatic as I was looking for. However, it's very dark and the brush looks like it will thicken lashes greatly. But I found that my lashes became spidery after a few coats:( also, the brush looks really cute and fun but it can be difficult to reach to the inner corner because of its size.

On the plus side, the packaging is adorable<3

Although my lashes weren't too dramatic and full, I would buy this product again to wear as an everyday mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2011 9:04:00 PM More reviews by MuffinLoveMakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

;D I've been using this since the 6th grade and i have never turned back! Its great fir everyday because its not two dramatic and its VERY buildible one coat = length and darker thick lashes that look super natural whil a couple coats later falsies glam!

A lot of people say this is watery but it dries good and plus its actually a plus so if you mess up hen you can clean it with a q-tip and not another makeup removing wiple thate might also remove your foundation in that area!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2011 8:53:00 PM More reviews by co0kiestar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have long, blonde, curly lashes. I own every mascara from diorshow to stiletto lash. This is my favorite! It super black. makes my lashes curl even more and is really build able volume wise! will defiantly buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2011 12:16:00 AM More reviews by mattie612

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff. It is cheap and it really works. It seems like if you have long eyelashes to begin with - which I do - that there aren't a lot of mascaras that WON'T give some kind of noticeable effect. but this mascara really accentuates my long lashes. love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/6/2011 12:52:00 AM More reviews by sweetxcheeks195

This mascara was sooo bad!! it was not worth the price i paid maybe 12 dollars and i have never regretted buying anything more!! this mascara brush was bad it also makes you look like you have no lashes. it also doesnt last. after an hour my lashes wouldnt have a curl or anything. i would not recommend anyone to buy this product

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2011 1:45:00 PM More reviews by ksdjfklsdjf

Whenever I want to buy a beauty product, I almost always look up reviews on it before purchasing. I was in the store one day and was looking at this mascara and had tried the original in the past. I had a love/hate relationship with the original. The formula was sooo beautifully dark and made my lashes have the perfect curl all day but the brush I absolutely hated. The brush made it so hard to not have my lashes clump. So when I saw they had the same formula and finally changed the brush, I jumped on it without even reading the reviews. I am so glad did, because if I read the reviews I would have passed this up. It separates so nicely and is super buildable as advertised. One coat looks pretty but I usually do 2 or 3 and get little to no clumps. I found flaking to be very minimal, but for anyone that hates even a little flaking probably wouldn't like this mascara. This is my go to mascara from day to day. So glad I gave it a chance! I'll post a link to a picture below. Left is no mascara and the right is 3 coats of this mascara. I'll also just post the picture above.

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\no mascara - 3 coats.JPG
continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2011 4:24:00 PM More reviews by socialbutterfly221

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think it's an okay mascara. I adds a little length and volume but that's about it. I have tried better

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2011 6:23:00 AM More reviews by meganhuynh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Overall I was disappointed with this mascara. It didn't hold a curl for me, probably because it's a buildable formula and you have to layer it on to get decent coverage. It gave my lashes a bit more length and some volume. I experienced no clumping, but it smudged under my eyes after only four hours.