September 18, 2014 | 2021 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash BIG

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2011 1:40:00 PM More reviews by PeaceLoveNutrition

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

This is my FAVORITE beauty product own! It's super affordable and works wonders- I dont' even leave home without it!

If I was forced to use only 1 beauty product for the rest of my life this would be it!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2011 5:15:00 PM More reviews by julees70

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually really liked the look that I got with this mascara, but there were two major problems: 1. It smudged quite a bit; and 2. My lashes would fall out when taking this off. I've actually had the lash fallout experience with other mascaras (including all Maybelline ones I've tried), so it's not just Great Lash that causes it, but unfortunately I have to add this to the list of mascaras I can't use. If you have naturally full/long lashes and don't have the lash fallout problem I do, then it may be worth a try.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2011 10:31:00 AM More reviews by jesshunter

This gave me pretty good lashes...however, it smudges after a few hours, and irritated my eyes for most of the day that I wore it. After a few weeks of use, I noticed eyelashes falling out, which took forever to grow back. I've had this problem with alot of Maybelline mascaras, has anyone else? Most Maybellines tend to burn and irritate my eyes, and I always loose lashes. Oh well, back to Cover Girl!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2011 12:37:00 AM More reviews by DodgerDasher

I love this. It gives my lashes lots of volume and length without clumping or flaking or anything. Comes off easily when I'm ready to remove it. Love the big brush, I wriggle it a few times between my lashes to coat every single one. Cheap and easy to find too.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2011 1:48:00 PM More reviews by Cass09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of the best mascaras I've used. Makes my lashes long, full and beautiful. It works good for everday use or if you don't wear a lot of makeup, this will make your eyes pop.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2011 6:33:00 PM More reviews by Camila2bits

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i will just off by saying that this is THE best mascara i have used, its so similar to Dior show its amazing and to me it provides better results. with this on my lashes looked amazing everybody thought i was wearing false ones. it separates, defines lengthens and does a little but of volumizing. It had everything i was looking for in a macsara. it so cheap, thaty everybody should give it a try. the only problem that i had with it was a MAJOR one. the formula was sooo mad after falling in love with it and using it for two weeks straight my lashes started lookinh wonky so i went in front of the mirror and tugeed on a couple and a whooole clump came out, now im talking some of my longest bet lashes, i was soooo upset and it too forever for them to grow back in. i still use it but now i know for sure not to use it tooo much because of the side effects with my lashes.I still stand by it in saying that i love it, it had everything i could want an it came in a cute green and pink bottle :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2011 5:02:00 PM More reviews by vballciaraxo

This mascara wasn't terrible...it just wasn't quite as dramatic as I was looking for. However, it's very dark and the brush looks like it will thicken lashes greatly. But I found that my lashes became spidery after a few coats:( also, the brush looks really cute and fun but it can be difficult to reach to the inner corner because of its size.

On the plus side, the packaging is adorable<3

Although my lashes weren't too dramatic and full, I would buy this product again to wear as an everyday mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2011 9:04:00 PM More reviews by MuffinLoveMakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

;D I've been using this since the 6th grade and i have never turned back! Its great fir everyday because its not two dramatic and its VERY buildible one coat = length and darker thick lashes that look super natural whil a couple coats later falsies glam!

A lot of people say this is watery but it dries good and plus its actually a plus so if you mess up hen you can clean it with a q-tip and not another makeup removing wiple thate might also remove your foundation in that area!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2011 8:53:00 PM More reviews by co0kiestar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have long, blonde, curly lashes. I own every mascara from diorshow to stiletto lash. This is my favorite! It super black. makes my lashes curl even more and is really build able volume wise! will defiantly buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2011 12:16:00 AM More reviews by mattie612

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff. It is cheap and it really works. It seems like if you have long eyelashes to begin with - which I do - that there aren't a lot of mascaras that WON'T give some kind of noticeable effect. but this mascara really accentuates my long lashes. love it.