October 20, 2014 | 901 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Sexy Curves Waterproof

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2010 11:56:00 AM More reviews by sindiosity

One of the worst mascara's that I've ever tried!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2010 6:01:00 PM More reviews by kblakes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Absolute crap. It clumped going on. It straightened my curve and it takes forever to dry. For something that is suppose to enhance volume and curl it did a good job of the opposite.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2010 5:44:00 AM More reviews by areyouserious

As everyone has been saying, terrible mascara
-too wet
-therefore smudges
-no volume

I am now using this on top of Clinique high impact curling mascara, just on the outer lashes to lengthen more.
As the product is very wet, it will not dry the lashes when layered over another mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2010 5:07:00 PM More reviews by xoash

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This product disappointed me. The formula is too wet. It doesn't hold a curl nor does it volumize or lengthen very well. To me, saying that this product gives a "natural" effect is being too generous - I don't think it does anything for my lashes. The packaging is pretty and the brush does work well for applying mascara to the lower lashes. Thankfully I bought this on sale, and I don't plan on repurchasing this in the future.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2010 7:08:00 PM More reviews by natalielouiseee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Its an okay mascara, nothing more, nothing less.

Its too wet, it smudges easily, is very heavy on the lashes and the brush holds too much product. It also makes my lashes stick together instead of separating them and seems to add no length. Though it does add volume.

Same goes for the non waterproof version.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/2/2010 5:48:00 PM More reviews by calixa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I do have to admit that the formula coats my lashes very well and is very black. However, it's too wet and smudges under my eyes really easily. Nor does it hold curl - the formula weighs my lashes down because it is so wet. Most of all, I really dislike the wand, which is bizarre and ineffective. The bristles are too far apart - it holds too much product and as a result sticks my lashes together instead of separating them. Doesn't add much length, but volume is decent.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/28/2010 4:03:00 AM More reviews by ALE209

Never buy again.. worst mascara tried its doesnt hold a curl, clumps, lenghtens ok but seen better, worst of all is that it takes forever and ever to dry. The only good thing about this is the packaging so if ur looking for a cute turquoise tube this is it, but for a good macara then keep lookin..and this is coming from a girls who wears Rimmels lasting finish foundation, stay matte powder, and soft kohl eyliner and loves them!!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/26/2010 8:14:00 AM More reviews by delphinium83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Well it does give natural looking lashes if that is what you are looking for though it isn't really advertised as that....it's advertised as "lengthening and curling". I already have curly lashes so I didn't really need help with that. I was more interested in it being waterproof because I sometimes get watery eyes. Well it isn't waterproof. I have found a mascara that doesn't even claim to be waterproof that is more waterproof than this one. I would always get little flecks and smudges under my eyes. I could just be in a hot or humid environment(not crying or tearing up) and it would smudge!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2010 12:49:00 AM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

This mascara is HORRIBLE! I bought this mascara at my local drugstore because I liked the blue bottle (I'm not gunna lie) so I should have bought another one instead. I didn't like the smell of the mascara and it looked all dried out before I even put it on! When I put on the mascara, it started flaking within an hour and it was soo uncomfortable! I hate this mascara, save your money and buy something else!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/20/2010 6:38:00 PM More reviews by momto4monkeys

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I wish I would have checked the reviews here before wasting my money! This is a terrible mascara that actually made my lashes droopy and thinner than they already are.It was on sale for $5 at Walmart so I thought what a deal right? So wrong! This mascara did not work for me at all.My only positive thing to say is that I really love the packaging in the shiny blue tube!