Rimmel Sexy Curves Waterproof

1.8

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

This stuff was disgusting!
I bought some because I wanted to try something different, what a bad idea I had choosing this!
It's too wet, it PULLS my lashes. yes, PULLS. Not in the way that normal mascaras do, but it somehow made my lash line hurt at the base.
It is a horrible thing to deal with using the dumb brush to coat all my lashes, no matter how many times I ran it over my lashes, it still didn't work. It also feels like there's not enough product in the tube, I only used it about 6 times and it felt like it was gone. It didn't hold a curl because by the time my lashes were fully coated, they were stiff with product and spidery.
I wouldn't reccomend this to anyone, don't make the same mistake I did!

on 8/18/2010 11:56:00 AM

One of the worst mascara's that I've ever tried!

on 8/11/2010 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Absolute crap. It clumped going on. It straightened my curve and it takes forever to dry. For something that is suppose to enhance volume and curl it did a good job of the opposite.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

As everyone has been saying, terrible mascara
-too wet
-therefore smudges
-no volume

I am now using this on top of Clinique high impact curling mascara, just on the outer lashes to lengthen more.
As the product is very wet, it will not dry the lashes when layered over another mascara.

on 8/3/2010 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This product disappointed me. The formula is too wet. It doesn't hold a curl nor does it volumize or lengthen very well. To me, saying that this product gives a "natural" effect is being too generous - I don't think it does anything for my lashes. The packaging is pretty and the brush does work well for applying mascara to the lower lashes. Thankfully I bought this on sale, and I don't plan on repurchasing this in the future.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Its an okay mascara, nothing more, nothing less.

Its too wet, it smudges easily, is very heavy on the lashes and the brush holds too much product. It also makes my lashes stick together instead of separating them and seems to add no length. Though it does add volume.

Same goes for the non waterproof version.

on 8/2/2010 5:48:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I do have to admit that the formula coats my lashes very well and is very black. However, it's too wet and smudges under my eyes really easily. Nor does it hold curl - the formula weighs my lashes down because it is so wet. Most of all, I really dislike the wand, which is bizarre and ineffective. The bristles are too far apart - it holds too much product and as a result sticks my lashes together instead of separating them. Doesn't add much length, but volume is decent.

on 7/28/2010 4:03:00 AM

Never buy again.. worst mascara tried its doesnt hold a curl, clumps, lenghtens ok but seen better, worst of all is that it takes forever and ever to dry. The only good thing about this is the packaging so if ur looking for a cute turquoise tube this is it, but for a good macara then keep lookin..and this is coming from a girls who wears Rimmels lasting finish foundation, stay matte powder, and soft kohl eyliner and loves them!!

on 7/26/2010 8:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Well it does give natural looking lashes if that is what you are looking for though it isn't really advertised as that....it's advertised as "lengthening and curling". I already have curly lashes so I didn't really need help with that. I was more interested in it being waterproof because I sometimes get watery eyes. Well it isn't waterproof. I have found a mascara that doesn't even claim to be waterproof that is more waterproof than this one. I would always get little flecks and smudges under my eyes. I could just be in a hot or humid environment(not crying or tearing up) and it would smudge!

on 7/24/2010 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

This mascara is HORRIBLE! I bought this mascara at my local drugstore because I liked the blue bottle (I'm not gunna lie) so I should have bought another one instead. I didn't like the smell of the mascara and it looked all dried out before I even put it on! When I put on the mascara, it started flaking within an hour and it was soo uncomfortable! I hate this mascara, save your money and buy something else!