February 28, 2015 | 1134 users online

Mascara - Bare Escentuals - Flawless Definition mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2010 3:15:00 PM More reviews by ferris1

I bought this mascara because lately my eyes have gotten dry and itchy after about 5 hours of wear. I tried changing mascaras and the same problem each time. So i turned to BE since they promote natural ingredients over the petroleum, glycerin type ones ( which freak me out and i want no where near my skin let alone my eyes!) So far I have had no itching or dryness. I will purchase again for sure. My only complaint is that it isn't a high impact mascara, which is why i didn't rate it a full 5 lippies. So far my entire makeup bag is going BM, so i am a fan.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2010 5:42:00 PM More reviews by Candieee

This mascara is okay. Its good for a summer day when you dont feel like wearing any make up, just some light mascara. It doesnt clump which is good but its not volumizing at all and doesnt make your lashes thick, just makes them a little darker. I got it with my starter kit and Ill probably give it to my friend because she barely wears make up and likes light mascaras
Other BE products however are awesome. i got a lipstick (strawberry daquire i think is the name) and its awesome, love the color. and ive been using the make up for about a year now and I really dont think ill use anything else, its light and its the only thing that doesnt break me out.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2010 11:47:00 AM More reviews by LisaInFL

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I generally love BE products, this mascara is no exception. I love the rubbery wand, it just comes through you lashes, leaving them almost completely clump-free. i like to really build up the definition of my lashes, so i use multiple coats, allowing each 1 to dry slightly before adding another.
I got the black, it's quite black without being over the top death-tar black.

removal was easy enough with makeup removing wipes.

I didn't get an raccoon eyes or smudges after an 8 hour wear day on a humid s. fl day.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2010 8:45:00 PM More reviews by decembermom3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Can't believe this mascara doesn't have a rating over 4.0. I absolutely love this mascara. I got as part of B.E. Happiness Kit and I find myself reaching for it often in spite of the fact that I own about 6 other mascaras. The brush is one that subscribes to minimalist ideals without sacrificing volume, length or definition. Meaning it's not all bulky like ever mascara I own. It never clumps and glides on like a dream. I can't think of anything bad to say about this mascara except that I don't own more backups. LOL

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2010 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Karen0509

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this mascara, but really only for daytime or casual use. I would not use it when I was going for more of a bang, like if I was going out in the evening or something. But for daytime it works well for me, defines with no clumping or flaking.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2010 11:29:00 AM More reviews by crumbley11

Tried this in the quest for a mascara that doesn't cause problems with cysts at the base of my lashes (a problem for me despite extensive removal/cleansing efforts). I like that there is a true brown (not just brownish black) available. I like the brush- almost like a comb that lets me get to every lash. This does not stay on quite as well as Kiehls Marvelous Mineral Mascara, but does a fine job and the color may seal the deal for me as far as repurchase. This has not caused any problems with cysts after one tube/60 days.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2010 2:31:00 PM More reviews by dorom18

Although I only gave this 3 lippies, it is one of the best mascaras I have tried so far, especially for my sensitive, contact wearing eyes. It lenthens, seperates, and volumizes my lashes beautifully. However, the reason for the lower marks is because after about two months, I have seen a change in that more clumps appear on my brush and I have to be very careful or the clumps will end up on my lashes. It seems to dry up quickly which may be a problem since it is expensive to begin with.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2010 5:46:00 AM More reviews by geniebelle6901

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG! It's not too thin or too thick. It doesn't clump. Only 2 coats gives me great length and volume without looking fake. It holds a curl very well, and it doesn't flake off and give me raccoon eyes. It is rather expensive for a mascara, but I would definitely buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2010 12:13:00 AM More reviews by amandarae01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this mascara as a freebie when I ordered some mineral makeup. To me mascara was mascara. I have pretty full lashes so I don't really get too picky with this beauty product. After receiving this I am absolutely in love with the wand. I am very happy with this mascara. It doesn't clump on me or flake. I can get every tiny eyelash. I just bought another one cuz I totally adore this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2010 12:30:00 AM More reviews by lexisisbetter

Very nice mascara. I love the wand and it makes my lashes look long, dark, and beautiful. I got this as a free sample from the Bare Escentuals boutique and plan on buying the full size when I run out. I usually opt for light to dark brown mascaras because of my fair skin, but the black is nice for going out at night.