April 19, 2014 | 1870 users online

Mascara - Bare Escentuals - Flawless Definition mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2010 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Karen0509

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this mascara, but really only for daytime or casual use. I would not use it when I was going for more of a bang, like if I was going out in the evening or something. But for daytime it works well for me, defines with no clumping or flaking.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2010 11:29:00 AM More reviews by crumbley11

Tried this in the quest for a mascara that doesn't cause problems with cysts at the base of my lashes (a problem for me despite extensive removal/cleansing efforts). I like that there is a true brown (not just brownish black) available. I like the brush- almost like a comb that lets me get to every lash. This does not stay on quite as well as Kiehls Marvelous Mineral Mascara, but does a fine job and the color may seal the deal for me as far as repurchase. This has not caused any problems with cysts after one tube/60 days.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2010 2:31:00 PM More reviews by dorom18

Although I only gave this 3 lippies, it is one of the best mascaras I have tried so far, especially for my sensitive, contact wearing eyes. It lenthens, seperates, and volumizes my lashes beautifully. However, the reason for the lower marks is because after about two months, I have seen a change in that more clumps appear on my brush and I have to be very careful or the clumps will end up on my lashes. It seems to dry up quickly which may be a problem since it is expensive to begin with.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2010 5:46:00 AM More reviews by geniebelle6901

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG! It's not too thin or too thick. It doesn't clump. Only 2 coats gives me great length and volume without looking fake. It holds a curl very well, and it doesn't flake off and give me raccoon eyes. It is rather expensive for a mascara, but I would definitely buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2010 12:13:00 AM More reviews by amandarae01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this mascara as a freebie when I ordered some mineral makeup. To me mascara was mascara. I have pretty full lashes so I don't really get too picky with this beauty product. After receiving this I am absolutely in love with the wand. I am very happy with this mascara. It doesn't clump on me or flake. I can get every tiny eyelash. I just bought another one cuz I totally adore this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2010 12:30:00 AM More reviews by lexisisbetter

Very nice mascara. I love the wand and it makes my lashes look long, dark, and beautiful. I got this as a free sample from the Bare Escentuals boutique and plan on buying the full size when I run out. I usually opt for light to dark brown mascaras because of my fair skin, but the black is nice for going out at night.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2010 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Aimeerose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Love love love this mascara. I am mascara addict and tried almost every mascara available in Sephora. This is the best so far for me. I have short thin barely there lashes and the wand is perfect for defining everyone. Even the hard to reach bottom lashes. I use this in conjuction with maybelline great lash and my lashes look perfect everytime. I hope I can continue using this mascara for years!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2010 1:37:00 PM More reviews by jess428

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't know if I would buy this at full price, but I would definitely use it again if it was part of a set or something. I kind of don't believe in buying mascara by itself, because it is so often part of a gift set or a GWP in one brand or another. I got the sample size as a free gift with purchase, and it is a very good mascara. I like the formula, it is very smooth and creamy, not at all clumpy, and I have been using this for awhile. The wand is average, I guess. I can make my lashes look very defined if I work with it a bit. It does smudge under my eyes a little bit, but not terribly.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2010 8:47:00 PM More reviews by ephow76

I really love all the bare mineral products, especially this mascara. I have naturally long thick lashes, but my problem with most storebrands is clumping, which this one doesnt do at all! :) It has a great black glossy color, separates all my lashes perfectly, an leaves them soft feeling with no raccoon eyes! Price is kinda spendy, but i think this is one case where you get what you pay for!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/1/2010 8:27:00 AM More reviews by knightrider

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This gave me no volume, but it did lengthen my lashes. But with no volume and unfortunatelly some clumps (maybe I should have used longer time to work with it), I had weird long spidy clumpy lashes. It is probably great for girls who already have full lashes, but need more length. No parabens, if I remember correctly