October 22, 2014 | 1126 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Urban Decay - Complexion Primer Potion - Pore Perfecting

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2010 1:11:00 AM More reviews by swishersweet

It goes on real smooth, my foundation looks great on top of it. Really did minimize the appearance of my pores!!! It really gives me a flawless, airbrush look. I bought it mainly because I have HUGE pores on my face and it sucks haha. But this stuff really works.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2010 11:04:00 AM More reviews by ahmayziin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a free sample of this product from Ulta, and I really do like this product. It makes me skin look and feel extremely smooth. Its extremely easy to blend and a lot goes a long way. As a primer, I think its great.

However, I don't feel like it did anything for my pores. I don't have noticeable pores, so maybe that's why? Not much to minimize, perhaps? :p Also, its quite expensive and gives me almost the exact same result as the MAC primer which is much cheaper (the Urban Decay does make my skin a bit smoother, though). I probably won't ever purchase this product, I'll be sticking with MAC for now.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2010 3:04:00 AM More reviews by tayntroy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Excellent primer for eyeshadow, the consistancy is smooth.
The wand makes application a breeze, and it doesnt make your eyeshadow crease.

Cute packaging and great product.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2010 2:40:00 PM More reviews by poeticlytragic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it didn't minimize my pores. it didn't really help control the oil. you don't need a lot. it glides on evenly and velvety smooth though. i wouldn't really buy it again. it was kinda expensive too. not really worth it.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/21/2010 11:23:00 PM More reviews by dkim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hoping this would be a great as the UDPP, but its not. Doesn't minimize pores as promised, doesn't help makeup stay on longer, doesn't control oil. Oh well, the search continues.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2010 5:34:00 PM More reviews by babitcake

This product really didn't meet my expectations. Like many other ladies on here, I assumed that since the eyeshadow primer potion was such a hit, this would be a great primer for my face. I was less than impressed. This primer has an almost tacky consistency compared with any others I have used and I don't like that at all. It does what it says, but it makes me feel like I have too much product on my face and I hate that feeling. I definitely don't think it was worth what I paid for it, and I won't repurchase. Urban Decay let me down this time!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2010 10:29:00 AM More reviews by slimchicklovesMAC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I went to my local Sephora to get another UDPP. I switch between this and TFSI. Anyway, I saw this and got very excited!!! I thought, they do so well with e/s primer, this should be pretty good too. I have yet to find a facial primer that works for me. I asked for a sample and couldn't wait to try it.

Well, I was very disappointed. First of all the product feels smooth and silky, but as soon as I began to rub it in it became thick and tacky and hard to move around on my face. It also left a whitish, grey film behind. I waited for this to go away, but it never did. I thought it would dry to a clear finish. Now, I didn't put a lot of this on, b/c I didn't have alot. I used just a teensy bit on my finger tip and dotted onto my face. I was using a sample from Sephora.

I followed with my HG foundation MK med coverage and it applied well, and my skin / mu looked great. But now, my face looks a little ashy. I think the primer caused this. I'm going to wait and see how my m/u looks at the end of the day before I make my final judgement. I will update this review.

For reference: I'm a NC45/C7 in MAC and Bronze 1 / Bronze 507 in Mary Kay and I have dry, sensitve skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2010 5:38:00 PM More reviews by nell_daisy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

For a product that's aimed at people with oily skin, this sure did make my face oily! I checked my makeup in the mirror about four hours after I set my foundation with powder, all I could see was shine! Not a dewy glow, but massive amounts of oil. I blotted my face asap and the tissue was covered in oil. Eww! Normally, it's not half as bad after four hours. Didn't notice a difference in pore size or lines either.

I will give it credit in that it didn't irritate my skin and made my makeup go on smoother. Other than that, nope!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/18/2010 10:29:00 AM More reviews by sedst9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had such high hopes for this primer because when I went to pick up another tube of my beloved UDPP and saw this product next to it, I thought "well, they really know how to make an awesome shadow primer so this must be great as well." I've been searching for a primer to make my Lancome TM last longer and, most importantly, minimize my pores. I was so excited to try this the next morning that I left the house in such a great mood, excited to see what the progression of the day would bring. UGH!! This stuff made my face feel sooooo oily, my TM was practically sliding off of my face by lunch time. I don't know how they did it, but they managed to make a face primer that actually wipes away your makeup and concealer, all the while not even minimizing your pores at all. The only thing I am excited about concerning this product is getting my money back so I can use it towards 7 NYX eyeshadows for the same price. Stick to eyeshadow primer potion, Urban Decay.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2010 9:33:00 AM More reviews by princessmakeup

I really like this. I've tried many brands... make up forever, Korres, and I used to use smashbox with dermaxyl but this is better. I have dry-ish skin but make up never seems to last on me and sometimes it oxidizes too... I use a small pea sized amount and apply it under stila tinted moisturizer. Even before I apply to the TM, my skin looks brighter and smoother. After TM, concealor and a little powder in the t-zone, I'm flawless all day. No oxidation, either. I'll have to wait and see, however, what happens int he summer... but so far, for me, this is it. And I love the tube... one of my major peeves with Smashbox was the pump bottle...seems like 1/4 of the product would be left behind in the pump, dried out and unusable. what a waste. With this, you can get out every last drop!