April 18, 2014 | 1926 users online

Lip Gloss - Chanel - Glossimer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2008 8:52:00 AM More reviews by DebWil

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Summer Plum - Fabulously smooth, not sticky, wonderfully glossy as you would expect from a name like Chanel. Beautiful sheer plum color. Not too dark, but adds a touch of pigment to lips that are on the paler side. Also the perfect amount of shimmer. HG for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2008 6:03:00 AM More reviews by jenny_caroline80

Oh I just love this lipgloss, the colour is the perfect light milky pink. It stays on forever and keeps my lips moist and fantastic.
The only downside is that it is rather pricy.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2008 6:38:00 AM More reviews by monica4xx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't know exactly which colour i bought but it was a light, sparkly pink and i cant bear to part with it. this lip gloss is a dream come true! stays on for long, and the colour is absolutely fantastic. i would buy again & in various colours :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2008 11:27:00 PM More reviews by gagirl08

I just bought my second Glossimier the other day and I just love them, but they are really expensive like 24 USD, but worth every penny. I just love the splurge and I feel sexy when wearing this sheer sparkly glosses. The first one I bought was Crybaby and it was LE and I was so sad when it dried up, but now I bought one that is peachy-pink colored called Sesame and it is gorgeous and would suit every skin tone. It looks so pretty on the lips especially in time for spring. It feels very smooth and lasts longer than some other glosses I have tried. Give it a shot and you won't be sorry, but try on several colors at the makeup counter.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/16/2008 5:46:00 PM More reviews by sanckensmom

I only have one color and it was a LE...this is my problem with the Glossimer and why I am scared to ever purchase another one....it bleeds on me...no matter how little I apply, no matter what lipliner I use, with or without lipstick..it bleeds...am I the only one this happens to with Chanel Glossimers or did I get a dud? Mail me please, I am super curious.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2008 2:03:00 PM More reviews by ninadelsol

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought 'Twinkle' and it is a great peachy pink with gold shimmer for my fair complexion and red hair. It gives my lips just the right amount of moisture and lasts for hours without the need for re-application. I am now on the quest to find the perfect non-shimmer glossimer, more cream than shimmer, because Twinkle is a bit too sparkly for daily use. But overall it is the BEST lip gloss I have ever used in my life and believe me, I've tried them all!

EDIT: Found the non-sparkly gloss I was looking for - CHANEL's Aqualumiere in Freeze. Absolutely beautiful!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2008 9:53:00 PM More reviews by CRiSTYBaBY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i bought this glossimer in color "unity." it's a nice dark brown that looks great with tanned skin.. which is why i kinda stopped using it, being as it's february and i have no tan anymore =( anyway, i love chanel's glossimers, they have the staying power of a slightly above average DS gloss but there's something nicer about the consistency and high shine. i would definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2008 7:38:00 PM More reviews by crisn11

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a gloss addict and i just love chanel's glossimer. Everything about it. The consistency..lasting power and array of colors. My personal faves are jaipur, magnifique and sundress.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2008 3:51:00 AM More reviews by Tanja1801

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Oh I just love my Glossimer. I also have MAC Lipglass in Nymphette and Prrr and I am pretty satiesfied with them but this gloss is much nicer. I goes on smoother, has a great staying power and WOW the glitters in it are wonderful. I used to hate glitter glosses because after a while it (when you go out for a drink or if you kiss someone) you have glitters all over your face. Or what's even worse, they make your lips dry and color fades away, only leaving the glitters on your lips wich is soooooo horrible. For some reason, the Glossimers don't do that. If you don't reply the gloss, the color fades away, ALONG WITH the glitters.
The color spectrum... I mean WOW!! What a great choice. (If only they had such a great choise for their foundations that would be great!) I went to my local makeupstore to try one of these but when I was there I had such a hard time choising one of the colors. I could see me easily wear 80% of the color choise. I even tried the super PINK/RED color and it looked great on my lips. Because of the price I wanted just on gloss and I bought the ICE ROSE n117(they don't mention this color on their website, how comes, does anybody know?). I think I buy the super PIN/RED color too and off corse the neutral glitter one n92. It looked amazing too. If your hasitating to buy one of these, don't let the price change your mind! It's worth every penny!
Tanja

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2008 7:34:00 PM More reviews by verykristin

As an avid lipgloss user, I have to say this is the absolute best. Great colors, smooth texture. not-sticky, long lasting. The best thing that has ever happened to lip gloss!

Pricey at $27 a tube, the product is large and lasts a long time. Worth every penny. My favorite shade is Glow, and would look good on just about anybody who likes a natural look.