April 21, 2014 | 938 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2013 9:23:00 AM More reviews by monicaandree

I have used many liquid liners over the years, and this was one of the worst. It is very slippery and has no "heft" in the pigment. It almost seems to separate in the tube and goes on like blackened water. Awful! Maybe I just got a bunk tube, but I would never buy this again when there are so many better ones on the market. Plus, the tip is too thick to create a fine line.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2013 4:52:00 AM More reviews by taylorlovesgossip

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was totally in love with this product when I first bought it. It was VERY pigmented, went on easily, and overall just a really good product. HOWEVER, I noticed that after a while of using it, it started to get very dry and difficult to apply. (and by a while I mean about 2-3 weeks, much shorter than the rest of my liners) I would do one eye and it would go on fine, but going on to my other eye was torture! I loved it, but it let me down big time. I was really sad about it, too!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 4:28:00 AM More reviews by MayaFrasier

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is such an amazing product. The felt tip is long and makes it easy to apply. It's also easily correctable if my clumsy hands make a mistake. To top it off, the formula lasts for a reasonable amount of time and is very pigmented. I love the sleek container, makes it so easy to store. Definately my new choice for liquid liner.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2012 11:38:00 PM More reviews by Noveltyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love the felt tip for this product - it's easy to use and allows you to create a thin line. I love the opaque black for this product - and it lasts all day for me. Wore this through my dance production and it lasted to the very end. It doesn't smudge at all and I will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2012 7:13:00 PM More reviews by 17rosenk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff! It's pigmented and it goes on really easy. I'm not sure if it's the best liquid eyeliner out there because I've only tried one other but i think its great!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2012 12:14:00 AM More reviews by herngc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I actually really love this product. I purchased Lancomes art liner and actually hated it! it was streaky..which was a big disappointment.. I picked up this at my local drugstore and boy am i glad i did!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by Happicuupcake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to liquid eyeliner. I have been using it for 2-3 years now and haven't switched! The applicator is a felt tip pen, which is easy to use. I have tried the Victoria's Secret liquid eyeliner, but the applicator for that product was stiff. I found it harder to apply my eyeliner with it, so I really recommend this product. It stays put, doesn't smudge, stays on for a LONG time. It doesn't happen often, but after a while it might start fading by the inner and outer parts of your eyes. You can carry this along with some cotton swabs to clean up your eyes and touch up the fading areas. Not a big problem. I always bring this with me...juuust in case!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2012 11:10:00 PM More reviews by krissymillr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my all time, go to liquid liner. It is fool proof! The formula is perfect - never runs on me at the gym.
I also like how it doesn't dry to a complete matte finish - that is just my preference.
Love the applicator - it is flexible and long, and easy to work with.
Will continue to repurchase. = )

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2012 11:50:00 AM More reviews by cynthiaann95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

very precise liquid liner with a felt tip. only thing is that I have to reapply the product on the tip to finish my second eye, but i'd rather have that than having too much product to begin with. definitley worth buying!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2012 4:21:00 PM More reviews by ClassyNeverTrashy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best LINER EVER! <3 Application is easy and it comes out dark(: