Stila Creme Bouquet

3.5

Love this scent! Got it in a swap and at first i thought i didn't really like it...but i think it grows on you, i really love it now. It's pretty unique i think...reminds me of baby powder but with a more grown-up twist because of the musky/vanilla (?) smell. I also love the pretty bottle.

on 7/8/2005 11:12:00 AM

I have been in the habit of keeping a bottle of this on hand for about two years, and I have to say I enjoy this fragrance quite a bit. It is very, very sweet though... The floral is there, but to me it's more of a strong vanilla with a bit of floral rather than the other way around. I would like more of the lily of the valley/lilac notes, but have been happy with this product regardless. I just look elsewhere for my clean, fresh florals and use this when I'm in the mood for something sweeter. I always, always get compliments from coworkers/friends when I wear this. And the little bottle is adorable.

on 7/7/2005 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This scent reminds me of Love's Baby Soft....

Smells like bitter baby powder. I think there are better baby powder scents out there. Something about this one (the lilac maybe?) is very sharp.

on 7/2/2005 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

What a lovely fragrance! Love the vanilla and sweetness of it! Funny though it smells very similar to the Monyette Paris fragrance. I did a side by side test and they're both so alike. Will buy again when the bottle is gone.

on 6/26/2005 8:22:00 AM

At first I was disappointed with this scent cause I couldnt get the vanilla in it.It is sitting on my closet for a while and wanted to give it a try.Now I can definitely smell the vanilla and these days it is my HG fragrance.As it is mentioned it isnt "cant live without" fragrance but I will definitely repurchase this.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a pretty nice, girly fragrance. The alcohol in it is really strong when first applied, but after a few seconds, it fades and you're left with a warm floral scent. I will repurchase.

This product smells like Johnson and Johnson's No More Tears Shampoo on me !

My chemistry must be a little different :)

I like it. I think it smells clean and comforting but I do not get Vanilla or Floral.

on 5/30/2005 10:21:00 AM

A rather decent, warm vanilla-amber scent that always manages to get people's attention. It's not great, I can't say I love it, the initial scent is rather nice, but the fragrance does have a tendency to turn rather artificial-smelling and unpleasant.

on 5/30/2005 10:06:00 AM

I was disappointed with this one. I wanted to like this but something is really off about this scent. I thought this would be a light scent for spring. I find it to be very heavy- reminds me more of a winter scent. One squirt is enough for the whole day and then some. It is a very heavy powdery vanilla scent. It stings your nose if you wear too much- just a tiny squirt and it is OK. Definitely not someting I would wear all the time-too girly for me.

Popular Fragrances