September 24, 2014 | 1273 users online

Fragrances - Stila - Creme Bouquet

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2005 11:12:00 AM More reviews by jujeanne

I have been in the habit of keeping a bottle of this on hand for about two years, and I have to say I enjoy this fragrance quite a bit. It is very, very sweet though... The floral is there, but to me it's more of a strong vanilla with a bit of floral rather than the other way around. I would like more of the lily of the valley/lilac notes, but have been happy with this product regardless. I just look elsewhere for my clean, fresh florals and use this when I'm in the mood for something sweeter. I always, always get compliments from coworkers/friends when I wear this. And the little bottle is adorable.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/7/2005 3:16:00 PM More reviews by MerelyMeMer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This scent reminds me of Love's Baby Soft....

rated 2 of 5 on 7/6/2005 5:04:00 PM More reviews by margotmargot

Smells like bitter baby powder. I think there are better baby powder scents out there. Something about this one (the lilac maybe?) is very sharp.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2005 7:08:00 PM More reviews by staci01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

What a lovely fragrance! Love the vanilla and sweetness of it! Funny though it smells very similar to the Monyette Paris fragrance. I did a side by side test and they're both so alike. Will buy again when the bottle is gone.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2005 8:22:00 AM More reviews by sirin123

At first I was disappointed with this scent cause I couldnt get the vanilla in it.It is sitting on my closet for a while and wanted to give it a try.Now I can definitely smell the vanilla and these days it is my HG fragrance.As it is mentioned it isnt "cant live without" fragrance but I will definitely repurchase this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2005 3:33:00 AM More reviews by PrincessAmina83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty nice, girly fragrance. The alcohol in it is really strong when first applied, but after a few seconds, it fades and you're left with a warm floral scent. I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2005 9:16:00 AM More reviews by hannahabigail

This product smells like Johnson and Johnson's No More Tears Shampoo on me !

My chemistry must be a little different :)

I like it. I think it smells clean and comforting but I do not get Vanilla or Floral.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2005 10:21:00 AM More reviews by BasiaS

A rather decent, warm vanilla-amber scent that always manages to get people's attention. It's not great, I can't say I love it, the initial scent is rather nice, but the fragrance does have a tendency to turn rather artificial-smelling and unpleasant.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2005 10:06:00 AM More reviews by jostrows

I was disappointed with this one. I wanted to like this but something is really off about this scent. I thought this would be a light scent for spring. I find it to be very heavy- reminds me more of a winter scent. One squirt is enough for the whole day and then some. It is a very heavy powdery vanilla scent. It stings your nose if you wear too much- just a tiny squirt and it is OK. Definitely not someting I would wear all the time-too girly for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2005 1:33:00 AM More reviews by Geekgurl1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Its a nice, comforting scent. It isn't likely to offend anyone, or excite them. Just nice and gentle. More snuggling than wild passion :)