April 24, 2014 | 901 users online

Fragrances - Stila - Creme Bouquet

rated 2 of 5 on 7/6/2005 5:04:00 PM More reviews by margotmargot

Smells like bitter baby powder. I think there are better baby powder scents out there. Something about this one (the lilac maybe?) is very sharp.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2005 7:08:00 PM More reviews by staci01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

What a lovely fragrance! Love the vanilla and sweetness of it! Funny though it smells very similar to the Monyette Paris fragrance. I did a side by side test and they're both so alike. Will buy again when the bottle is gone.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2005 8:22:00 AM More reviews by sirin123

At first I was disappointed with this scent cause I couldnt get the vanilla in it.It is sitting on my closet for a while and wanted to give it a try.Now I can definitely smell the vanilla and these days it is my HG fragrance.As it is mentioned it isnt "cant live without" fragrance but I will definitely repurchase this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2005 3:33:00 AM More reviews by PrincessAmina83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty nice, girly fragrance. The alcohol in it is really strong when first applied, but after a few seconds, it fades and you're left with a warm floral scent. I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2005 9:16:00 AM More reviews by hannahabigail

This product smells like Johnson and Johnson's No More Tears Shampoo on me !

My chemistry must be a little different :)

I like it. I think it smells clean and comforting but I do not get Vanilla or Floral.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2005 10:21:00 AM More reviews by BasiaS

A rather decent, warm vanilla-amber scent that always manages to get people's attention. It's not great, I can't say I love it, the initial scent is rather nice, but the fragrance does have a tendency to turn rather artificial-smelling and unpleasant.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2005 10:06:00 AM More reviews by jostrows

I was disappointed with this one. I wanted to like this but something is really off about this scent. I thought this would be a light scent for spring. I find it to be very heavy- reminds me more of a winter scent. One squirt is enough for the whole day and then some. It is a very heavy powdery vanilla scent. It stings your nose if you wear too much- just a tiny squirt and it is OK. Definitely not someting I would wear all the time-too girly for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2005 1:33:00 AM More reviews by Geekgurl1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Its a nice, comforting scent. It isn't likely to offend anyone, or excite them. Just nice and gentle. More snuggling than wild passion :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2005 1:36:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

At first, I was really crazy about this scent. It was a nice warm floral-vanilla that was just sweet enough. However, after a while it began to smell like bug spray to me. Won't buy this one again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2005 5:29:00 PM More reviews by blondiebombshell

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

love this, love this, love this..i have been using this scent since it first came out....i get compliments on it as well..i never get tired of the smell and dont feel that it is too overpowering to the point of nausea! i actually mix aquolina pink sugar perfume spray with it as well which has a cotten candy smell...i think i have come to the conclusion that i like to smell like dessert :)