Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill

4.1

This didn't hold my curl but I'm used to Shu Basic. However, my mom used it without an eyelash curler and hers were curled and stayed as such. I guess she has a natural curl. But mine definitely sank as soon as I applied it.

That said, its finish is lovely and the application is very nice- excellent definition and separation, notable lengthening, no clumping, wore well through the day, and was a nice dark black.

ETA: tempted to knock another lippie- it flakes like a bastard. Will be a return.

in short: the very best mascara i've ever used - volumize, lengthen and holds a curl. my lashes looks dramatic yet natural ( you have to try it to understand:)) - will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Nothing special. Almost no volume, some length. Sticks lashes together if you try to apply more coats, makes them spikey. Big disappointment after reading such great reviews. Just an ordinary mascara in a nice packaging.

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

I expected much more from this mascara after all the hype. Its not any better than lancome mascaras. Hypnose Drama is still my fav. and in my opinion is better than this one. will not repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Super black color. Fabulous packaging. But that's it. It lengthens a good bit, but in the volume dept...it is severely lacking. I have had better volume with drug store mascaras. It also seems to make lashes stick together beyond 2 coats. And at $30 a tube, I think I would much rather stick with my YSL Faux Cils which has the same rich black color but gives outrageous length AND volume, as well as soft-to-the-touch, fluttery lashes. I will use up the tube since I threw away my receipt, but will not repurchase.

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This product gives what you expect from Giorgio Armani! I am pretty much pleased with this mascara. It is a high end one and absolutely makes a dramatic look. I have lashes at normal length and this has made them curve up and gain length at desirable measures.

As I mentioned in my other GA reviews, all of the products I recently tried from GA has exceeded my expectations. I've been using a mix of high end and low end mascaras not necessarily loving any of them in particular. I've recently been using Shiseido's Perfecting mascara and Shiseido's mascara base. My challenge with mascara is my oily eye lids and finding something that will not budge.

Eyes to Kill not only last, but a few strokes and feel like I have movie star eye lashes. I don't know what it is about GA, but all the products make me feel beautiful. I know this is a big statement, but it totally delivers. The brands I've used such as Bobbi Brown or Laura Mercier just looks like I have makeup on. I don't know if that makes any sense, but with GA products I feel like I had a makeup artist do my makeup every morning.

And the luxuriously weighted tube of mascara is so luxe.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Ok, so in short....I LOVE THIS MASCARA!!!! It does everything you need a mascara to do: lengthen, volumize, and curl lashes. This one mascara gives me the same effect of my lashblast length and lashblast fusion. This is close to be an HG!

Oh extra points goes to the the actual mascara container...its a glossy black metal container....very sexy :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Ok, I have never written a review on a product before but this mascara is amazing. I have tried them all. From cheap to expensive. With one coat my eyelashes looked a mile long. I am really happy with my purchase and I have found my HG mascara.

Very black, nice balance between length and volume, most importantly, DOES NOT CLUMP.

Popular Mascaras