October 1, 2014 | 1796 users online

Moisturizers - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Moisture Sensitive Skin

rated 1 of 5 on 12/15/2011 2:05:00 AM More reviews by phamous

not my favorite. i have dry flaky skin in the wintertime and this did nothing. i'd put it on my face and it would sting a bit, and then about 15 minutes later, my skin would be dry again. i guess i have to continue my hunt for a good moisturizer!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2011 5:21:00 PM More reviews by Hoyman

Great basic moisturizer. I bought this for my 13 years old daughter. I try this on my face and I like the texture of this lotion. I used sun block with SPF110 for face over this. I will buy this again. It absorb very well. I used the high end brand from Khile's and doesn't care for anti-aging because not thing work for anti-aging that they claim for even the high end one.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/4/2011 8:58:00 PM More reviews by ivycasull

Not buying this product again... Left my skin totally dry

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2011 12:29:00 AM More reviews by shamuball

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i like neutrogena, but this doesn't help control breakouts for me at this age (i'm 34).

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2011 9:02:00 PM More reviews by amhanson21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've tried many, many mosturizers and so far this is the only one that doesnt break me out. I only use it before I put my makeup on, so maybe thats why it doesnt break me out. The sensitive skin one is the only one that I can use in the Neutrogena moisturizer line, because the other ones DO break me out severely. The reason I gave it four stars is because I do have to put more then one layer of the moisturizer on before I can put my makeup on because it is really thin and watery/greasy.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/15/2011 2:11:00 PM More reviews by alainabo

This moisturizer breaks me out EVERY TIME I put it on. I wake up with one new zit every time I put it on. It doesn't get rid of flaky skin, it's expensive, it's greasy and it breaks you out! Why would you use this? I have super sensitive skin & I need a moisturizer that WORKS and this does not.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2011 4:00:00 AM More reviews by Laski

This is a really great basic moisturizer. Even though I have rosacea, which doesnīt always tolerate even products labeled for sensitive skin (like La Roche Posays Hydreane), it works very well for me. No increase in impurities, my skin stays calmed and is quenched, even though it doesnīt look greasy afterwards. Thatīs a quite rare feat. Iīm not sure if it will be enough during winter, but for spring, summer and autumn itīs almost perfect for me. Almost, because I just wish it had a bit of anti-aging-properties, and also a bit of mineral suncreen (chemical spf my skin doesnīt tolerate). Because it lacks sunscreen, I use it mostly in the evenings, which is a pity because I like it quite much.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2011 5:28:00 PM More reviews by sheridingdong

Greasy, causes breakouts... DUD!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2011 9:41:00 AM More reviews by dominoe456

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

meh i used this a few times. it moisturizes ok. didn't break me out. but it kinda stung but this ws after i used deep pore scrub. dunno about this really. iguess its ok. nothing special

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2011 1:21:00 PM More reviews by Dee652

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

HG moisturizer. Super gentle and has never caused a breakout. Wish it was a little cheaper as it's difficult to get out of the bottle towards the end, other than that the pump dispenser is great.