April 18, 2014 | 1757 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Waterproof Voluminous Carbon Black

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2010 8:48:00 PM More reviews by kjb778

Let me just say, OMGWTFBBQ, this is the absolute worse mascara I have ever tried. Within an hour I looked like I was auditioning to be a member of the band KISS. It smudged and ran under my eyes. I must have looked like a hot mess going to work, stopping to talk to my boss, saying hi to everyone while I went to get my coffee. I am so embarrassed about it. I think the original version didn't smudge as much. To call this waterproof is laughable.

Just in case anyone is wondering the lot # on the bottom of the tube is 6902.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2010 10:39:00 PM More reviews by Madibell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara! I have tried MANY mascaras, from high-end to low-end brands, and I am honestly most impressed by this one. I have straight, medium length eyelashes, and I have a hard time finding a mascara that holds a curl nicely. This is the only mascara that has actually hold a curl for a whole day! It is not as waterproof as other mascaras, but it doesn't flake or smudge for me, and I do need to use a good makeup remover to remove this product (I recommend soaking a pad and leaving it on the eyes for a bit to avoid harsh rubbing). I have tried the non-waterproof formula, and I feel the waterproof formula holds the curl more than the regular version. And the depth of the black in this mascara is quite dark, which I like. I use this for my top lashes, and rimmel sexy curves waterproof for my bottom lashes (the formula and brush work excellent for my bottom lashes). the two make the perfect combo for nicely curled, darkly pigmented waterproof/smudge lashes that last all day. My recommendation is to try and see if this works for you, because it definitely works for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2010 5:56:00 PM More reviews by JudithF

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Hm. Im surprised this has such a low rating.
Goes to show that products work differently on everyone.
I like this mascara. When I first open it up the formula looks really wet, which I dislike. I was hesitant, but I gave it a try anyway. I curled my lashes as usual, applied 2-3 coats and I was happy with the result.
It held my curl very well and i love the dark black tint of the formula.
Im gonna go ahead and say that it pretty much gave me the same effect that DiorShow did. And at a drugstore price, this cant be beat!
Will repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/19/2010 9:59:00 PM More reviews by perrita10106

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I thought this mascara was bad! When I put it on it totally smudged ever where and was very runny! It also clumped a lot. I Wouldn't buy it again because overall the mascara was terrible.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/19/2010 9:17:00 PM More reviews by JuicyGlam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow waste of money. Lengthens and volumizes but smudges within minutes. Thank you for making me look like a panda, L'Oreal. Will never buy again!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2010 10:12:00 PM More reviews by katherine9i9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This has got to be one of the best mascara's I've ever used, I showered with it and it didn't even smudge! I love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/18/2010 10:08:00 PM More reviews by starrlite77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was a joke! It did nothing for me. All it did was wet my lashes. And that is all......lol

rated 2 of 5 on 12/18/2010 2:47:00 PM More reviews by ankhgrl49

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It looked fine on, lashes looked lengthened and nice and black, but within an hour smudges galore. I used eye makeup remover, cold cream and washed my face and I still was removing the remnants the next morning. Really let down and definitely not trying again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2010 10:05:00 PM More reviews by mdbutee

Smudges. Flakes. Panda eyes - need I say more?

rated 1 of 5 on 12/11/2010 9:11:00 PM More reviews by keia1113

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

smudges & flakes everywhere. With in two hours my eyelid and underneath my eye area is covered in black. Gives ok volume but I can't deal with the flaking.

A waste of money.