November 1, 2014 | 815 users online

Shampoo - Aveeno - Nourish+Moisturize

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2009 1:14:00 AM More reviews by aceh76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this shampoo. The "recession" has forced me to cut back on some items and shampoo/conditioner was one of them. I use Aveeno body lotion, so I decided to try this too. I used it for 1 month and my hair is in great shape. I have dry and brittle hair so finding a shampoo/conditioner is hard for me, but I have had great results with this one. My hair is very soft and managable since using this shampoo. It really does what it claims to and at 6.99 a bottle, it is a steal in my opinion!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2009 8:55:00 PM More reviews by iamcasihart

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

After trying some samples of Aveeno's new line of Shampoos and Conditioners, I am quite impressed. These products perform well, leaving my hair clean, smooth, nourished and lightly scented. The shampoo produces a fabulous lather and while I am sudsing up, I can feel that it is not just cleansing my hair, but it is conditioning as well. My hair is fine, so I usually stick to two or three hair-care brands, as many products can weigh my hair down. Since living in this dry climate, my once oily hair is a bit more dry, so I need a great shampoo and conditioner that can alleviate tangles, condition and leave my hair fluffy and shiny. I have yet to encounter a product from Aveeno that I do not adore. Aveeno makes quality products that are gentle, soothing and rich. I would purchase this again and I would recommend this to anyone. ***Important to note*** I am a life-long user of Matrix brand haircare, as I get it from my Mom, (hair stylist)...so I can be a bit critical of drugstore brand haircare products...that said, Aveeno's new line performs just as well as my favorite professional brand.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2009 5:07:00 PM More reviews by JulesJoolz

Wow. I have been totally devoted to my Kerastase shampoo and conditioner and vowed that I would never give them up. However, these are desperate times economically, and I began to wonder if I should find a less expense shampoo to switch out with my Kerastase. I knew I couldn't give up the Kerastase completely, but if I could just find a shampoo to alternate with, I would be able to justify the expense. I really did not want to even try another shampoo I've been so in love with Kerastase, but after reading the previous reviews, I decided it was worth trying this shampoo. Holy cow! This stuff is really good. I have very thick, wavy, course hair which gets super poofy when I dry it, before I straighten (imagine cotton candy). This stuff actually made my hair look decent before straightening. Smells great too. If you are on the fence about trying this, hop off and give it a try.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2009 2:33:00 PM More reviews by Ketol

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Loving it so far. I got a sample package which I got three shampoos out of. First thing I noticed upon opening the package was the wonderful smell. I can't put my finger on that exact smell, but it was awesome.
This lathered great, it rinsed off well and my hair had good slip, my hair feels great -- soft and shiny and tangle free. Will buy full sized (on sale of course!)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2009 11:58:00 AM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow! This is a fantastic shampoo! It feels so nice lathering up: very frothy. Tangles fell right out, and my hair feels so silky. Great stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2009 2:27:00 PM More reviews by CathFitz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product! A girl on another board recommended it to me and I ordered a sample via their website.

It promises results after three washes but after the first wash I could feel and see the difference in my hair. It was amazing! It was like my difficult hair transformed into Pantene commercial hair in a few minutes! I used it again today (second wash, but not second day in a row) and styled my hair and was amazed at the results. It looked great! It's all shiny and smooth. It falls perfectly and generally looks very healthy, despite not having had a hair cut in over a year.

I have used all of the more expensive brands like Biolage, VS, Sebastian, Pureology, Catwalk, Tigi for years and never achieved these results.

I love this product and will definitely buy it again and again and again. Way to go, Aveeno!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2009 1:52:00 AM More reviews by agentasuka

This product works great on my thick, wavy hair. Along with the conditioner I have noticed a significant difference in my hair.

I go to the gym frequently and therefore see no point in spending hours drying and straightening my hair. I always let it air dry, so before using this product, I had FRIZZY, tangled, unmanageable hair after washing.

So now I wash and condition my hair, jump out of the shower, towel dry, and leave it. I don't comb it or put any products in my hair and yet it's smooth and shiny with PERFECT waves! Oh, and it smells wonderful! just clean and simple, not too much.

Only downside is for the price ($6-$7) you don't get much product. The bottle is very skinny! But it's worth it to me because i'm so happy with my hair now.

Overall I'm very impressed with this product! So far it works better than any other drug store brand i've tried. I definitely recommend getting the matching conditioner.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2009 11:23:00 PM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received a sample of this in the mail. The smell is nice, the consistency is good (although a bit runny), and it could foam up more, but overall this is a good shampoo. I am giving this a 4 mainly because of the performance of the product. After using, my hair was less frizzy and my curls came out more. Maybe it was because of the mix of products I was using (I used this with the matching conditioner, BTZ Curl Leave-in Conditioner, and VO5 conditioning creme on my ends), but I still like this shampoo.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2009 7:01:00 PM More reviews by fustyluggz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I picked up this shampoo along with the conditioner and leave-in. I was a little concerned about the runny texture of the shampoo, it's just like the conditioner and I'm used to thick shampoo. Because of the runny texture it doesn't lather very well but it does leave my hair soft, shiny and silky smooth. It also smells amazingly good. I'm just not very impressed with this overall. I feel like there are products that do the same or better for half the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2009 4:54:00 PM More reviews by lots2luv

I really like this shampoo, it makes my hair soft & smooth. I just wish it didn't have ALS in it because I color my hair and I'm afraid this will strip it. I love the smell of it.