August 30, 2014 | 1683 users online

Lip Treatments - Christian Dior - Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2012 10:28:00 AM More reviews by nreed222

Beautiful bare lips! This definately turns pink. If I go easy on the application, in one hour my lips look bare, but just a little more pink, and more even toned. I have been using this product for two days, and my lips look full and healthy. I think it looks good with or without your face being made-up. I might get rid of the rest of my balms/ glosses!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2012 3:58:00 AM More reviews by cherrysylvie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Lips look shine and moisture after using it, but the color is too pink for me, after using it my lips look like apply lipgloss or lipstick. I would like to try the new lip balm from dior which is similar to this and without color. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2012 5:08:00 AM More reviews by Charmainecay

I love this product. I just finished my 2nd tube last week. Now I'm planning to repurchase once again. Same as my Favorite benetint, It gives my lip the most perfect rosy glow with a healthy shine to it. This my first dior product. I'm looking forward on trying another dior product in the coming months. I love the scent & a subtke minty feel in it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2012 11:57:00 AM More reviews by lareinarumbera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh my. I have a confession to make: even after clearing out my makeup stash to give away all the lip stuff I fell out of love with to my sister and her friends in the "poor university student" phase of their lives, I still have this unstoppable desire to pick up more lip stuff. It drives me nuts - but I walk into Sephora, Pharmaprix/SDM, Murale or any department store and I just have to beeline to the first counter with lip products on it.

I purchased Dior Lip Glow for this precise reason - I went into Pharmaprix needing to repurchase some Dove soap, and once again I hightailed it to the Dior counter. After hemming and hawing over the display, I purchased Dior Lip Glow without even testing it - I just loved the packaging! It's like a smaller Dior Addict l/s, but in this cute cotton candy pink color.

Lip Glow gives me a sheer, "just ate a popsicle/just made out with my boyfriend" type of a reddish/pink color on my lips. It can build up throughout the day to a more dramatic color, but I put it on once or twice and then I just switch to using a clear lip balm or a sheer gloss over it once it stains.

It's fairly moisturizing although nothing will beat my Jack Black Intense Therapy. It smells a bit like vanilla mint and glides on, leaving a glossy pink color. I really like it so far - I feel like it works better than the overpriced (and overhyped) Fresh Sugar Lip Treatments, including the tinted versions. That being said, it does cost and arm and a leg and while I would love to repurchase, I will probably save my Pharmaprix points so I can get a discount on it.

On the weekend, I just mattify with some transparent powder, buff on a blush (right now it's Clinique Cupid or Smashbox Peony), and slick on some of this stuff and I'm off to the pool or to the dog park for the day - it really does pull your face together and leave you looking healthy and pretty. continued >>

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2012 1:23:00 AM More reviews by KatYang

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is definitely one of my favourite lip products! I loved it as soon as I tried it in the store. I got it for $35 not including tax. Very very VERY expensive. but COMPLETELY worth it. I could never find my perfect lipstick colour and this just solved all my problems. The best part is that the colour isn't exactly the same hue of red every time I put it on so it's not boring. And every colour compliments what I'm wearing so I would definitely recommend everyone to buy it. Or maybe try it in the stores like Sephora to see if the red it gives off fits you. But I love this product :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2012 4:21:00 PM More reviews by steph_79

Ok, I'm kind of a lip balm addict. I don't like lipstick, it's too much color and feels like I'm playing dress-up. But I love balms, gloses, etc. and I've tried them ALL. Everything from drugstore to high end. I was nervous about spending $30 on a balm, but I decided to try it. It is amazing! I have always had chapped/dry lips and this is the only thing to keep my lips moisturized (no gross peeling, dry lips!). I usually use Love and Toast lip butter first, and then put on the dior, and it has been the magic combo to keep my lips moisturized. The color is subtle and rosy, but I'll keep buying it for the moisture. Haven't touched my other balms for weeks!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2012 10:39:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I was very skeptical about buying this when I first saw it back in early spring. The price was steep for a balm, but the concept was unique. I love balms and I love Dior's lip products, so I broke down and ordered it.
I was not disappointed in the least. The heat & chemistry from your body adjusts the color of the balm to you uniquely. Mine came out a very flattering cool rosy-pink color. Basically it was the same color as the inside of my cheeks/gums (which is the most flattering color for everyone.) When I swiped it on my hand it changed color to more of a hot pink and on the tissue it turned pale pink, barely noticeable.
My point? The chemistry does work with this balm, so it doesn't seem to be a gimmick (which I was concerned about.) I have owned this balm for about 3 months and it is permanently in my purse because I always grab for it. I would definitely buy again someday.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2012 10:21:00 AM More reviews by darlingest

This is a great everyday lip balm- for someone with pigmented lips, it mainly just brings out the natural flush. Sure, it's pricey, but it's a luxury item. It's a great texture that is super moisturizing. One of the better "colour changing" balms on the market.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2012 12:19:00 AM More reviews by bailokaye

Pros:
+Beautiful bright rosey pink color
+Adjusts so it is universally flattering
+It seems to be pretty moisturizing
+Stays on for a few hours without reapplication
+Gorgeous packaging

Cons:
-$30 for a lipbalm - WHAT? That's the only bad thing I can think of

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2012 2:04:00 AM More reviews by Ivyxoxo

I like this product, it moisturizes and leaves my skin hydrated and soft. However, I'm a huge fan of the original dior lip maximizer, so I'll still go back to that one since it makes me feel it really infuses collegen into my lips and plump them up.