Almay One Coat Nourishing Mascara (Thickening)

3.7

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I really like this mascara... :-)

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I didn't get the "one coat" thing. I needed two coats and even then, it was nothing to write home about.

The formula is very DRY. It looks flakey and it can flake off toward the end of the day. No smudging for the most part of the day. Thickening power was quite good. Not much lengthing. No clumping. It's similar to L'Oreal voluminous but looks drier.

This mascara proved to have the most disappointing result of any mascara I've ever tried. I'm 48, so that's saying a lot. My lashes looked...weird. Skimpy and angled every which way after application. I threw it out after a week.

I was really nervous when I saw the brush, but put it on and was suprised! It took a few coats, but my lashes looked really dark and amazingly long. I got the blackest black, so it helped the overall effect.

This mascara was awful for me. I must say it DOES do its job.. thickening.. but only because it clumps together all my lashes to make them thicker!! I'm glad I got it on sale because i'm tossing this out for sure. I wouldn't reccomend this mascara unless you want flaky, smudgey, clumpy lashes.

I like this mascara because it is not tested on animals and looks/feels very natural -- good for everyday use. I have short eyelashes and this makes them look voluminous in a natural way, there is no flakes or clumping if used lightly. My only gripe is that by the end of the day my eyelashes have lost their curl even though I always curl them. Good mascara for everyday use but I prefer others for an eye opening look which I like for special occasions.

i remembered my friend letty using this and saying it was pretty good, so i gave it a shot. i love the brush, its like bobbi brown's lash glamour brush/mac's pro lash and kinda like maybelline great lash but with much more volumizing formula than all of them. i had problems with clumping, mostly because my lashes are curly and pretty unruly to begin with, and I had to run them though with a spoolie. this does the same thing voluminous does for me.

Somehow I always come back to this mascara. This is very simple one, but it does do its job. It thickens my long but thin eyelashes nicely. I like it. =)

I got this when it had a 2 for 1 and I did not want to spend more than $8 on mascara. It also looked like it had a good brush from the packaging picture.

The brush contributes a lot to mascara, and I love this mascara wand! The mascara isn't really that thickening, and it definitely isn't one coat only, but the way the brush applies the mascara to the lashes is fabulous. No clumps or any missed lashes.

I do re-apply at least once during the day, but it stays put for a decent amount of time.

Popular Mascaras