October 31, 2014 | 936 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2011 4:43:00 PM More reviews by JennyBean13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

They are sticky - but with short hair that doesn't bother me very much :) I have Rio Peach which is great for a natural look and Fraise for a pop of colour. They last for hours so you get value for your money.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2011 4:44:00 AM More reviews by mommybabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I actually like these, although I don't rely on them. I only really buy the mini tubes as that is a sufficient amount for me and much cheaper.
They are sticky, but I only wear them really when I have my hair up and just fancy something a bit more than a lip balm. So like I do with my burts bees, I will keep a small tube of this in my bag too.
I think they smell lovely, my favourite is a goldy colour (i don't know the name), that smells like toffee and gives a lovely gold sheen. Looks great over nude brown lipstick.

I do think the shop price is too much for these, so I tend to get mine off ebay.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2011 1:31:00 AM More reviews by XxPRINCESSAxX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Other

These are pretty thick and sticky, but as a plus, they last a lot longer than non-sticky lip glosses. Almost all of these are clear, with the exception of a translucent special edition pink one I purchased, and some other lightish ones. Even then, they are not highly pigmented. If you are looking for color, you will not find it in Juicy Tubes. I get so many of these since they are almost always in the Lancome GWP, and I always get the GWP whenever there is one. But I would never purchase one individually, as you can get a pretty good clear gloss for a lot less than what these cost. A positive point is that the gloss does not migrate and make your face oily, as some glosses tend to (Clinique). Also, some of the scents are really nice such as the special edition one I mentioned earlier, as well as 'Moulin Rouge' which smells like roses. I already said I would never purchase this again, because even if I wanted to, I have about 16 brand new ones (full size and mini).

rated 1 of 5 on 6/25/2011 1:48:00 PM More reviews by purselover12

I have gotten these multiple times in a gift with purchases and gifts for holidays. I heard they were great and smelt awesome. They are sticky , they all look the same and have hardly any smell. The ONLY smell they had was like of hot plastic YUCK . I don't know if they were all bad because they were not indivuaduly or what, but they are HORRID don't buy these!!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2011 10:03:00 PM More reviews by hazyhaze

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

wide selection of shades, however they tend to be on the sheer side, they're glossy and some are even sparkly. they're long-lasting too and have a really nice flavor/scent. As I've said, they're too sheer for my liking.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2011 9:21:00 PM More reviews by yuigi

This product smells great and has a great range of colour going from opaque to full blown coverage. The downside is that this is mighty sticky.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2011 10:47:00 PM More reviews by CristinaIsabel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was given a few as a gift and I must say, they were not as bad as i expected. I had heard that they were extremely sticky and didn't last long but I happen to really enjoy them. My favorite is Touched By Light; a yellow/cream color with yellow/cream colored glitter. It is really beautiful on and goes well over lipstick (which makes it last a bit longer) or by itself. I don't find it sticky and I can't feel the glitter in it at all. It usually lasts a while and even if it's not super wet/shiny looking, it will still keep a noticeable shine for a while.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2011 11:29:00 PM More reviews by shortsmallsweet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Juicy tubes were one of my 1st glosses when I started getting hooked on lipglosses in 2005. They smell really good, like candy. It is also very glossy and has pretty shimmers in them. However, it doesn't stay very well on the lips and the gloss is gone usually after you take a drink. I have very dry lips and sometimes Juicy tubes would dry out my lips even more. You also have to make sure you squeeze a little bit of air out of the tube before capping it tightly, else you might experience leakage in your bag.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/14/2011 4:56:00 AM More reviews by aphroditie22

After all of the hype about these I decided to try them out. I hated how gloopy they were. The colour even in a very dark shade of red was non-existent and the tube leaked in my bag! They only good thing about these is that they do moistrurise your lips and smell lovely. I will stick to tinting my lips with benetint and popping with Elizabeth arden 8 hour cream over top. i get the colour, sheen and moisture I want, PLUS my husband will kiss me, unlike when I am wearing my Juicy tube.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2011 4:24:00 AM More reviews by Rosefan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Okay, well, ultra-sticky, not very moisturizing, but very nice wash of colour( only the darker, more fluorescent ones, the lighter shades doesn't show up on my pigmented lips at all)

BUT: Market is NOT very loaded here where I live with tubed glosses, which is the packaging I prefer above all the others, with sheer colours without glitters or anything in them. And since I like these, I bought a sheer fluorescent red juicy tube(colour that I can't find between drugstore brands here).

Now let me tell you, the best way of using it is with a moisturizing lipstick, it's nice and shiny,
OR, mixed with another lipgloss. Since this one is soooo sticky, it's a great base for my other glosses, cheaper ones, which I like but have no staying power....with this gloss underneath, they last a long time. The mixture of a moisturizing gloss and this sticky redness on my lips feel and look great. It's very sheer, but gives just enough colour to change the colour of my other lip products, to warm them up a bit, so they all flatter me much better mixed with this one. I hope I could help some of you trying to figure out what to do with this glue-type gloss.