Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

on 8/14/2011 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

I have no idea why Juicy Tubes are so hyped because I was seriously disappointed when I finally bought one. Super sticky, a bit moisturising I suppose, nice colours but nothing I can't get in a much cheaper brand. I don't like the packaging; I feel they could benefit from an applicator. One lippy for the nice scent. Don't bother with these.

on 8/14/2011 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Such an over hyped product. I love the idea of an everyday gloss that is a quick and easy to apply. This one however is just way too sticky! It doesn't even last longer because of this, I seem to be constantly reapplying this gloss!!

on 8/12/2011 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Very average product, not worth the price or the hype. I have 3 of these, only one had a nice smell and all of them were colorless and not more long lasting than cheaper glosses I've tried. Won't repurchase.

on 8/12/2011 4:43:00 PM

They are sticky - but with short hair that doesn't bother me very much :) I have Rio Peach which is great for a natural look and Fraise for a pop of colour. They last for hours so you get value for your money.

on 8/9/2011 4:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I actually like these, although I don't rely on them. I only really buy the mini tubes as that is a sufficient amount for me and much cheaper.
They are sticky, but I only wear them really when I have my hair up and just fancy something a bit more than a lip balm. So like I do with my burts bees, I will keep a small tube of this in my bag too.
I think they smell lovely, my favourite is a goldy colour (i don't know the name), that smells like toffee and gives a lovely gold sheen. Looks great over nude brown lipstick.

I do think the shop price is too much for these, so I tend to get mine off ebay.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

These are pretty thick and sticky, but as a plus, they last a lot longer than non-sticky lip glosses. Almost all of these are clear, with the exception of a translucent special edition pink one I purchased, and some other lightish ones. Even then, they are not highly pigmented. If you are looking for color, you will not find it in Juicy Tubes. I get so many of these since they are almost always in the Lancome GWP, and I always get the GWP whenever there is one. But I would never purchase one individually, as you can get a pretty good clear gloss for a lot less than what these cost. A positive point is that the gloss does not migrate and make your face oily, as some glosses tend to (Clinique). Also, some of the scents are really nice such as the special edition one I mentioned earlier, as well as 'Moulin Rouge' which smells like roses. I already said I would never purchase this again, because even if I wanted to, I have about 16 brand new ones (full size and mini).

on 6/25/2011 1:48:00 PM

I have gotten these multiple times in a gift with purchases and gifts for holidays. I heard they were great and smelt awesome. They are sticky , they all look the same and have hardly any smell. The ONLY smell they had was like of hot plastic YUCK . I don't know if they were all bad because they were not indivuaduly or what, but they are HORRID don't buy these!!

on 6/14/2011 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

wide selection of shades, however they tend to be on the sheer side, they're glossy and some are even sparkly. they're long-lasting too and have a really nice flavor/scent. As I've said, they're too sheer for my liking.

on 6/14/2011 9:21:00 PM

This product smells great and has a great range of colour going from opaque to full blown coverage. The downside is that this is mighty sticky.

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I was given a few as a gift and I must say, they were not as bad as i expected. I had heard that they were extremely sticky and didn't last long but I happen to really enjoy them. My favorite is Touched By Light; a yellow/cream color with yellow/cream colored glitter. It is really beautiful on and goes well over lipstick (which makes it last a bit longer) or by itself. I don't find it sticky and I can't feel the glitter in it at all. It usually lasts a while and even if it's not super wet/shiny looking, it will still keep a noticeable shine for a while.

Recommended for Medium Skin