E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

4.3

Brow Gel Ingredient:Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Ricinus Comunis (Castor) Seed Oil , Talc , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Ozokerite , Methylisothiazolinone , Caprylyl glycol May Contain:Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Brow Powder Ingredient:Talc , Mica , Caprylic/Caprictriglycerides , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxide(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499)

on 6/7/2014 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is really good for my brows! I used to have the Estée Lauder eyebrow pencil but I found that it wore off later in the day, but with this product my eyebrows are pretty good! I'll be sure to buy this again! Love E.L.F. products

Skin: Dry, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I really like this. Very simple and easy to use. I dont like the brush that comes with this though. This looks pretty natural on me but by 8 hours my brows are faded. But it's not a big deal. Love the packing its sleek and small. However on my last one the powder broken when I was near the pan :/. But a great value

on 6/4/2014 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Can't live without my ELF Eyebrow Kit. I have the darkest one but I still manage to make the eyebrows natural looking because it's very easy to blend out. I use the Eyebrow Brush from & Other Stories but used to use the following brush and it worked perfectly fine. AND I only use the gel, because I find that the powder is a bit warm toned for my eyebrow colour.
You're mssing out on something great if you don't own it. Besides, the price is amazing :)

The packaging does get a bit messy after some time but that's what you'd expect.

on 6/3/2014 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Another rave review. Nothing to say that hasn't already been said. Surprised that the lighter powder looks natural on my brows but that seems to be a makeup principle I wasn't aware of. The brow/gel combo isn't too much if you apply with a light hand, which even I can manage with the crappy brushes provided, and I know nothing about brushes. Not sure how to rate the price since I bought it off Ebay- not sure if it's available in Australia but even it was it'd probably be more than twice the price. I might even be willing to pay that, but I think this will last me a long time.

on 6/1/2014 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have the darkest color. Anyone with black hair needs it. This is awesome. No smudging. Even if I accidentally touch my brows, it wont budge. I use the light powder for the beginning of my brows and the gel to do the rest. It looks so natural. Definitely a dupe for the browzings from benefit. I cant use the little mini brush but I do use am angle brush. Just a bigger one!

on 5/26/2014 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Repurchased this twice , I love this . They just need a nice soft brown color !!!

on 5/22/2014 4:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This is my first time buying and using anything E.L.F and I'm pretty pleased with this product! i got this in the colour 'dark' and it is perfect for my black hair and eyebrows (Asian). I've got to agree with everyone else in saying that the wax is definitely the better side (it's not too pigmented, it lasts and doesn't fade!) but the lighter powder isn't awful and if you use just a smidge of it to set the gel, it's barely detectable.

I find that this product works the best for doing really soft, natural and full brows while still being able to define and extend (my eyebrows are shorter than i would like). This would be a great everyday product but i would still keep my HG Sheseido brow pencil (greyish coloured) close by for more defined looks.

The small dual end applicator isn't completely awful (I use it because it works and i just have too many makeup brushes in my container to think of adding another one) and has one thin bristle end for gel and a flat top eyeshadow style brush for the powder.

on 5/18/2014 7:50:00 PM

Such an amazing brow product for so inexpensive! This is a must for anyone looking to save money. Pigmented and stays in place

on 5/18/2014 3:13:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I used this product all throughout high school- why? because it's cheap and the eyebrow fad was just becoming big at the time. To get to the point, this is a great product in itself. It creates a very natural look, the gel is very creamy and easy to work with and the powder is doable, that being said, this is a good product if you're not looking to spend $30 on your eyebrows. The downside to this duo though I find it does not last long, the color will fade throughout the day and you'll have to retouch so as to not make it look like you half-assed it, but you can't complain when you're spending $3. All in all, great product for beginners or youth on a budget, not the best if you have an obsession with perfect eyebrows.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use this product on a daily basis - part of it, anyways. I absolutely love the gel side of this product, it never fails to give me great results. The powder meant to set the gel, however, was not so great. I never felt it did much, and it crumbled out of the pan within a week. I wouldn't recommend using the gel without seeing it though - that was embarrassing. I simply use a taupe eye shadow instead and get results I love. I think a good eyebrow product makes all the difference in anyone's face, and if you have awful brows, like me, this product is a godsend. it worked just as well for a friend- universally flattering!

Popular Brows Products