E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

4.3

Brow Gel Ingredient:Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Ricinus Comunis (Castor) Seed Oil , Talc , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Ozokerite , Methylisothiazolinone , Caprylyl glycol May Contain:Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Brow Powder Ingredient:Talc , Mica , Caprylic/Caprictriglycerides , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxide(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499)

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This products exquisite 😍, you can just glide the product on and make all sorts of shapes, first time I brought this product I was a bit hesitant because I have a high expertise with my brow products and this is a good and cheap alternative :-) defiantly recommend for a low end brow product, HOLY GRAIL HOMIES

This stuff is great! I love how natural it makes my brows look as opposed to most pencils. I use the E.L.F angled brush to apply it(it comes with a little brush but I prefer the longer brushes for applying this stuff. I like the way it stays on all day, even when I sweat(I work at Quizno's so I sweat a lot standing next to the toaster all day lol) it stays where it's supposed to! I use the medium one and it's the perfect shade for my brow color which is very dark brown... it doesn't look like I color in my brows at all, unless you look really close. I will continue to buy this brow kit forever :)

on 9/28/2014 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I have golden brown hair & the light is too dark (the gel) but i like it for when im going for a more dramatic perfect eyebrow. The powder is a perfect color for my eyebrowd to fill them in. After hearing only rave reviews of this kit, when i saw it in target i had to get it. Lately everyone is obsessed with eyebrows and have been using my jordana pencil or a nyx shadow but i never used a gel. The first time i was dissapointed because i used the gel thru my whole eyebrow to fill them. They were too dark and didnt look natural and the powder on top was very powdery. So the next time i just outlined my eyebrows with the gel and filled the tail with the gel then filled in the rest of the eyebrows with the powder. I set it with the clear mascara from elf. It looked flawlesssss! They didnt look natural but they looked amazing! The powder is still so powdery and it gets verrry messy which is a con and when you blow it it gets all over the mirror and packaging. With a makeup wipe the powder will come off but where you have hair the gel will not so it has amazing staying power. With the elf clear gel my hairs never move and the color doesnt fade. I wish i got ash, my target didnt have that color but when i repurchase i will definitely be ordering off amazon and get the ash shade. My eyebrows look defined and 'on fleek' with this kit hahah! Not to mention its ONLY three dollars! And its not just a powder but also a gel and a handy mirror if youre on the go. It takes some time to get used to if you dont like it, keep trying different techniques and brushes, maybe just use the gel or only the powder. Also it comes with a little brush but its useless to me. The side for the gel isnt stiff enough and the side for the powder is way too big and fluffy. I suppose they can be used in a pinch but i feel like the brows would come out messy and thats not the point of filling eyebrows in the first place. I use an angled eyebrow brush i got from target that also came with a razor for your eyebrows for like five dollars, its firm and really good with this kit. I recommend and would buy again but in the color ash.

on 9/24/2014 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is a great kit for an awesome price!

on 9/15/2014 10:00:00 PM

This product works perfectly for me! You have everything you need right in the compact! I like the brush that comes with it because it uses just enough wax, where I feel I get too much with the studio small angle brush and I love that it has a mirror! Great product!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff is TERRIFIC!! I even like the brush it comes with! I got this at a 711..lol..crazy huh!! But I think this is the best brow powder I ve ever used. It fills them in..and does a great job at staying. Wow.. ELF--u out did your self with this one!!!

on 9/13/2014 12:09:00 AM

I've had this eyebrow filler for a while now, and even though I don't have the greatest brush to apply it with, I think it's amazing. Really easy to use and really easy to build up depending on how much you apply. I'm not sure what shade I have, either the darkest or second to darkest and I would definitely re-purchase. Definitely recommend it for the price and quality.

on 9/2/2014 7:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this stuff. I have chestnut brown hair and use the medium. I shape my brows with the gel and then fill with the powder. This stuff works just as well as more expensive brow products I've tried and at a fraction of the price.

on 8/17/2014 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This compact is fabulous! I have this in Dark and is defiantly my go to product. I love how the wax fills in the bits where th powder can't and my eyebrows are now looking perfectly groomed. However I dont really use the brush they offered with it, but a angle brush. Although it would be great fro travelling purposes. The formula stays on all day and night, it gives my eyebrows a great color without looking fake and drawn on. In conjunction with this I use the E.L.F up filler, it has a white pencil and a dark brown pencil on the other side. The up filler is great so you draw it underneath the brow bone to give it a clean and precise look to life up and radiate the face. A++ this product is amazing especially for $3 on iherb!

on 8/17/2014 3:14:00 PM

You get what you pay for. I'd say it's an okay value for the money. The brow gel part is greasy and not as pigmented as it could be. This makes it take a long time to apply with a little brush. The powder (I have the Medium one) is too red-toned to use. The little fluffy brush for the powder sheds too much to use. Also, the little plastic window on the compact came off immediately. Dust or little things could get in there.

Popular Brows Products