July 29, 2014 | 1622 users online

Other - Bath and Body Works - whole store

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2004 8:44:00 AM More reviews by Andrea516

I used to shop at this store all the time-and have spent tons of money there. However, over the last several years I have spent less and less time there. The only products I check out anymore are the aromatherapy products. Everything else in the store seems just really cheap to me now, both quality of product and packaging. 2/05: revisited store. WHAT a mess. I don't know what is worse: no marketing direction or too many directions. Tutti Dolci all up front, Bigelow in the middle (what the heck), anti bac way in a back corner, a tiny kids section, a tiny men's section, some aromatherapy here, some there, some simplicity here, some there. It was like 10 different lines of thought with no organization. Whatever. Reminded me why I hadn't been in there in about 6 months.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/12/2004 8:23:00 AM More reviews by Lulalu

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The last time I was in the store was quite a while ago. I promised myself I would never go back. My problem is I go in for a lotion and a candle,and the the clerk tells me all the deals and I end up spending 3 thimes more than I meant to spend. Even though I say I'm going to ignore the deals, I can not resist. Juniper Breeze was my signiture scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2004 1:30:00 AM More reviews by Jhoney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this store. I use the body lotions regularly and my nails love it. Though I think the lotion quality used to be thicker a few years back! I also love the antibacterial soaps!! I also like the fact that some stores have sinks to wash your hands with their tester soaps. They are a bit pricey but worth the money to me.

Ohhh, and I also love the fact that if you try a new scent and half way through the bottle you get get sick of it, you can exchange it even without a receipt!! If it's a seasonal scent, they'll give you back half the price if it's out of the season.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/3/2004 3:08:00 AM More reviews by angelsmoki

I am a die hard TBS fan, and have never liked B&BW for many things, since everyone began making the same products at the same time. I recently visited a B&BW and noticed that many of the items they carry are very similar to SB products sold in a discount change store, in fact, alot of the packaging look extremely similar. Pay twice as much just so I can get it at the mall? Not likely.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2004 12:30:00 PM More reviews by Nickyjoe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I do love the store but I have to admit that I like how the store used to be. They are focusing on to many products that can be confusing to some people. My all time favorite is Freesia (which they discontinued) and Sheer Freesia which I love and they still have. Their skin care line is good and very affordable if you are comparing it to the department store prices. I would shop there again and again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2004 10:36:00 AM More reviews by andreaskye

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am going to agree with everyone that the "old school" B & B W was way better then it is now. Now there are so many products, it is hard to pin any down. Way back when (I sound like an old lady going "back in my day...." LOL) there was a few scents and all the accompaniments for each one, now everything is so mixed. But my Mom did get me Coconut Verbena set for christmas and Yum. I also like the moonlight path scent. Very nice. Still a fun store but just so many times I can't make up my mind and leave...LOL!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2004 9:39:00 PM More reviews by Jonsy

Please,tell me which scents are going to be discontinued so I can stock up on some :).ANyway,I like the store,although prices aren't dirt cheap ,especially for Pure Silk in glass bottles.And scrubs ,too. On sale I see only scents that I don't really care for .Otherwise,a good store.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2003 4:14:00 AM More reviews by axialmeow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

B&BW used to be my favorite store. Now it seems like they are disontinuing my fave scents all the time. I heard Country Apple is the next to go! I just don't care for the aroma therapy line or the Spa products at all. I even liked some of the make-up and they don't have that anymore either. Sometimes the sales people can be a little annoying. I know they are just doing their job but sometimes I want to just get ONE item--not 3+ even if it is a good deal. On the plus side, alot of my favorite stuff is ending up on clearance now. You can get some really good deals on the B&BW clearance items. I gave the store a rating of 3 because I like some of their stuff and plan on shopping there again. It is just not my all time favorite store like it used to be.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2003 9:04:00 PM More reviews by MmMeow

I just love B&BW,I get so excited when I walk into this store an tryin all the scents out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2003 1:34:00 AM More reviews by NancyT

This is a fun shop to browse in. There are almost too many choices, though! And why do they discontinue favorite scents?
Still, it's always tempting to pop in when passing by. And it doesn't have an overwhelming aroma like the Lush shops all seem to have *ah-ah-achoo*!