Jergens Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer-Medium Tan

3.9

Water, Glycerin, Isobutane, Butylene Glycol, Propane, Polysorbate 20, Laureth 3, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Ceteareth 25, Polyquaternium 4, Cetrimonium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Citrate, Fragrance, Erythrulose, Dihydroxyacetone

on 5/21/2009 10:36:00 PM

Okay, this is hands down the best tanner i have ever used. I don't use tanner as much as I want to because of the smell and this does not have that. I did break the little plastic piece under the spout like another reviewer suggested and it works great. I get a real natural color. Other stuff always looked ok but had a peachy or orange hue...this does not at all. I have had no streaking problems whatsoever with this and iI'm not the best as application either.

on 5/21/2009 10:25:00 PM

Man I hate that pump lolz.

Anyway, good product. This was actually my first ST since....a long time. I'm a NC25 and this brought me up to a NC35 :) Yup, quite a difference. I can put clothes on literally right away (after you rub in all the foam of course) with no problems whatsoever.

on 5/13/2009 5:10:00 PM

I am on the fourth day of using it. There is a slight smell typical of self-tanners but it is not strong at all. I am extremely amazed with this product in terms of the smoothness it leaves. I cannot remember the last time my skin felt so good to the touch. It is like silk! I am olive-skinned to begin with. After four applications, there has been a definite change in colour and it looks wonderful - except for on my legs. There have been streaking marks left behind which is odd because I am not applying it any different there than anywhere else. That is rather disappointing and I will try to even it out. Everywhere else is perfect, even on my back where I cannot even reach properly! As for the bottle itself, it has a funny little nib so that the foam curls underneath and then I have to clean it. But that is not really discouraging to me! So overall, it is a good product, I just need to work on the legs.
Edit: Alright, so I was able to even out the tan on my legs. However, and this is sort of obvious, do not sweat with this product on. I had a fever 5 hours after I had applied the foam, and now my bedsheets are stained yellow/brown.

Great self tanner! Gives superb color in just one application and is very easy to use...spreads well, dries very fast and does not smell! So glad jergens came out with this foam....LOVE IT!!!!!

on 5/11/2009 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

Excellent product.

Pros:
Cost.
Blends easily.
Only slight sunless tanner smell.
Actually adds moisture to skin and makes skin feel soft.
Nice texture, not sticky after it dries.
Natural color.

Cons:

None

This is really easy and pleasant to use. I followed some tips I read here in the reviews of this product. Use a small amount and blend until it dries. Use it twice a day at first until you get the color you want. It doesn't transfer onto clothing and it does not feel uncomfortable or sticky. I even used it on my face and had nice results.

on 5/10/2009 10:20:00 AM

After reading many reviews on the board, I decided to try this product. I made note that there was a little tab to break in order to dispense the product. That being said I applied hours after my shower, and I am a med. skin toned woman. I could not believe the color I had in one application! I could have bought the BE Faux Tan but I have to say this was only my first application, and I am pleasantly surprised! I will review later if there are any negatives. So far so good!

on 5/5/2009 5:25:00 PM

I have tried many self tanners and for a few years have only ued Tan Towels. But this year those are cost-prohibative. Read about this product on MUA and decided to try it. I've used it for a few weeks now and I am sure I will repurchase at this point. Nice gradual tanning, not orange. So easy to apply, I like the foam, it is very spreadable and the easiest tanner to apply I have every tried. It dries super quickly. I've had no problem putting on clothes a couple minutes after applying. With tan towels I had to wait like 20 mins to put on clothes. No staining on clothes so far. I found the tan lasts really well too. No weird spots or streaks. It doesn't last on my face most likely because I use glycolic products and retinoids. But thats ok. It has the same slight lingering scent that all self tanners seem to have. I wouldn't put it on then go on a date because of that. But its not the worst, I don't really notice it the way I have with other products except a tiny bit. I got the medium dark one by mistake. I meant to get fair to medium because I am fair. But I used the medium anyway and I'm glad. Applying it once gave me a slight tan, the next time I applied it a week later it made me a little darker, not overboard.

on 5/1/2009 6:15:00 PM

Very good product! Does have a tiny bit of smell to it but not as bad as the lotion and not very noticeable compared to all the other girls around my campus who fake bake and use tanning beds. I just tried it on my face which is acne prone (more cystic acne than surface acne) I am very fair and burn easily due to medication I am taking so it gives me a nice glow without looking orange and without exposing my fair skin to the sun.

on 4/27/2009 2:53:00 PM

Great self-tanner. It gives a very natural "glow from within" kind of effect to my skin, does not leave streaks and doesn't have an offensive scent. I thought that it was a little pricey for the small can, but I think it'll actually last for quite a while because the mousse is very rich, a small glob can cover a surprisingly large area of my body. The colour of the tan is noticeable after one application, but it is a gradual deepening of colour instead of "BANG! ORANGE!". This is the only self-tanner that I will be using on my face, since the St Tropez lotion has such an offensive smell, and it much more unnatural.

on 4/25/2009 6:42:00 PM

LOVE. this is one of the best self tanners I've tried. no glitter, no stench, no dry skin, no streaking. the foam is VERY rich, tiny bit really does cover a whole arm. very easy to spread, it dries quickly. after 1 application i had a sublte but noticable color. after second application the color is building up very nicely and it does not have that orange undertone that the original lotion has. during application the smell is strong, but it fades out as quickly as the foam dries. it does not linger on me at all. i also used it on my face and it did not irritate, dry out or cause breakouts. i've used a tiny amount on top of my palms, smeared it all sloppy by rubbing the top of my palms together, and i still did not get any streaks! this is definately a product i can recommend to everyone.