April 19, 2014 | 1831 users online

Concealers - Kat Von D - Tattoo Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2011 2:16:00 PM More reviews by xlucyxoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It covers my acne scars but for the price, i rather stick to my mac studio finish spf 35. it doesnt break me out so i will keep it. it takes a longer time to blend unless you use a brush. but i use my fingers

rated 1 of 5 on 11/10/2011 2:14:00 AM More reviews by alyssa817

I bought this only because I heard GREAT things about it , I loved how well it covered my acne scars , & I "thought" it covered the lines over my eyes .Until I went to my sisters & she & my brother asked
"have you been to sleep ?" "it looks like you've been up for days !"
"you look like a 80 yr old woman"
the concealer stuck into my lines making my eyes look suuuper heavy !
I went to sephora & exchanged it for BeneFit "Bo-oing" concealer .Which does a super great job w/ coverage & stays under my eyes w/out creasing !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2011 12:17:00 PM More reviews by nlt87

I think that I've found my hg concealed. This is just amazing its meant to cover up tattoos but after reading the reviews of how great it was for dark circles I caved and bought it from sephora last year. I bought it in shade medium and its perfect for me at $25 I was skeptical at first, but the second I tried it I fell in love. It hides acne scars and my dark circles. My dark circles are really bad they have a purpleish blue tone...not cute at all I look like in tired all the time when I'm not but these were the genes that were handed down to me. This covers up almost everything ive started to use the bb corrector to cancel out some of the blue and purple tones so I can hide them better but ill review that later. It basically lasts me all day and very rarely do I have to retouch (usually on bad allergy days). This is def one of the best concealers I've tried and best of all I believe that I've found a dupe, hard candy glamoflage I'm 95% positive that it's the same concealed but cheaper. After having this for almost a year I've just made a dent in it so if this ever runs out on me I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2011 9:40:00 AM More reviews by bebedollfaxe

I was a little skeptical at first when I bought this product because it claims to 'hide or conceal' tattoos. although I do have some myself, I wanted this to mainly cover up a few scars and the occasional blemish or two. I got it in the color tan which matched perfectly when I used revlon colorstay in natural tan. I was really impressed with this. it covers very well and lasts all day. not to mention that I have a small but noticeable (usually to me only) birthmark under my eye and this covers it right up with just a light application! this lasts a pretty long time and I never have to retouch at all. it might cake up under your eyes though it really depends on how heavy you put it.

the price is pretty expensive but I say that it's worth it! I've had this or about 10 months or so and I'm not even half way through the tube! I think that it's worth it.

I usually tab in the summer but am really light in the winter so I'm thinking of purchasing a lighter color for this season.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2011 11:43:00 PM More reviews by annab1239

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Let me start out by saying I have THE worst dark circle under my eyes, and have searched for a product that could cover them. I have given up on finding something that compeltely covers, but this works well. The coverage is great, but you must take the time to learn how to apply it right on your skin. If i put too much, it cakes under my eyes and looks awful. It covers most of my redness on my blemishes and I cover whats left with my foundation. A little bit goes a LONG way, which at first made me have the caking problems, but now I love because I know this product will last forever.
However, I didnt like the price, I paid about $25 for a good, but not great product. The color selection was slim, and sometimes you can see the spots where I put my concealer on under my foundation. Yuck. Overall I like this product, but I probabley wouldnt buy again due to the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2011 3:53:00 AM More reviews by silentxtearz

I really like this concealer. It has pretty good coverage, conceals my dark circles and some dark spots/acne scarring. Too bad it's a bit pricey but I would buy it again sometime.. I like to try out different concealers.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2011 9:15:00 PM More reviews by Rachelesque

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this in Porcelain, and while this would never work as an actual tattoo cover-up on me, it's very long-lasting and highly pigmented.

I usually use it for body makeup, actually. EVERYTHING is noticeable on pale skin, and this covers up most minor skin issues. When I need something peachy, I mix it with Bo-oing medium, and it's a perfect match.

The price is high, but you really only need a tiny little dot to cover up, so it will last for ages. It's a good value for the money.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2011 4:41:00 PM More reviews by ReenOma

I find that it didn't really conceal my under eye circles well, and I have really bad circles.
Although, it did brighten the area, and all the other concealers that I have used failed to do anything at all.
I will keep using this until I can find a better concealer.
Also, I find it hard to build with this concealer and consistency, I feel like it is a bit thick for my tastes.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2011 7:52:00 PM More reviews by NanceezyBaby

HG! It's absolutely amazing! Covers my extremely zombie like dark circles like no other! & a bonus, a little goes a long way! This will prolly last me 6 months or more <3!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2011 8:31:00 AM More reviews by Canadianpetite

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm NC25-30. I've been using Laura Mercier for 3-4 years. I tried looking for another brand as LM creases on me even tho #3 conceals well. Sephora SA suggested this in Tan and I was skeptical coz it was not peachy at all. I bought it anyway and been using it for a month now. I don't need foundation but my dark circles are so pronounced that I need concealer. A tiny bit of this on is all I need. I set it with Benefit Powderflage. I put this on at 7:30 am and creasing starts showing around 5:30 when I arrive home anyway.
At first I squirted more than I needed for under eyes so I used the rest around my nostrils and under the bottom lip. Both places would itch after an hour (allergic reaction?). I've learned to squirt ever so little since then but thankfully have not broken out from the times I used it around my nose. Will purchase again but I want to try Bobbi Brown next. Didn't give five stars in case there is something that doesn't crease at all.
Pros:
covers well to even my complexion
need a tiny tiny bit only so this tube will last
less creasing than LM
Cons:
May need to be matched again when I lose my slight summer tan
Pricey for some - altho I'm not concerned about the price as long as it works
Itches when I use it in places other than my eyes.