December 21, 2014 | 1239 users online

Powder - BeneFit Cosmetics - Hello Flawless!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2012 8:08:00 PM More reviews by productobsess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this product. I switched from Laura Mercier loose setting powder to this as I wanted a tad more coverage. It is buildable so you can wear as much or as little as you like for your desired 'look'. You can also apply it in concentrated areas over blemishes and it works a treat. This product really does make you look flawless, not chalky or patchy. The only problem is my skin tone is around NC30-35 (medium) and it was a struggle to find a shade that didn't alter my foundation colour too much. I went for the lighter than usual option 'Champagne' which looks great, the others were too dark or yellowy. I hope Benefit make more shades, but then again this is the company that still has that same god awful 'You Rebel' tinted moisturiser in ONE shade!
PS: I use Hello Flawless with MAC 187 duo fibre brush and it blends beautifully!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2012 2:05:00 PM More reviews by Breve

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a really really nice mineral foundation/setting powder. My favorite way to use it, is as a spot concealer. Tip- You have to use a sponge to apply this. I actually bought this a few months ago and applied it with various brushes and wasn't impressed with the finish so I returned it. Then I got a sample in the mail, and used the little sponge that came with it, and what a difference a sponge makes! I just pressed it over a few red spots on my face and my face looked flawless yet completely natural. It's also super easy and fast to apply- not any blending required, just a few pats with a sponge.
If you're going to use it for spot concealing, I'd go with 1 shade darker than your natural foundation color however, as to not highlight those areas. Only negative is its a bit pricey but it should last a long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2012 12:25:00 PM More reviews by Jsconnelly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Hello flawless is easily one of my favourite powders of all time. I have it in the shade 'I love me ivory' And ' me so vain champagne '. This powder is amazing ! I love how well it covers up my imperfections. This product really does make you look flawless ! I first purchased this around a year or two ago and have never really had any problems with it. The packaging is great and compact. It comes with a sponge and small brush which I perfection for application on the go ! I fins this product is well worth it's money and lasts a really long time ! Since the launch of the hello flawless liquid foundation I have been pairing the two together and found they work hand in hand perfectly ! I love the finish of this powder and it tends to stay in place all day long ! The only thing I really don't like is when I have dry patches (which is really rare) the poser tends to stick to them and look ugly. All in all I really love this powder and would reccomend it to almost anyone ! When I first purchased this the girls at the benefit counter where lovely and really helpful ! Don't hessiate of be nervous around the counters as the girls are lovely and far from intimidating ! They give advice and will help find the perfect shade for you. I have never ha a bad experience when purchasing from benefit !

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2012 7:40:00 AM More reviews by jinglingjambo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

A great daily powder. Provides medium coverage but requires some touch-ups later in the day.

The colourmatch is good too, I use Champagne which I was dubious of as it seems a little yellow but when buffed in with a kabuki brush, it looks as flawless as it claims to be.

I would always always recommend letting your liquid foundation and concealer set completely before applying this powder as it will stick to problem areas and be patchy.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2012 4:25:00 AM More reviews by ChanelLove07

I'm very fair skin with yellow undertones and petal matches me well, but it's a little dark but i can make it work. It's amazing, it gives a flawless look without looking cakey. It feels smooth on the skin and doesn't rub off. I use it alone, on top of moisturizer and foundation and they all work perfectly. It didn't irritate my skin at all and I have slightly sensitive and dry skin with is prone to a few break outs ever now and then. However, I still do gt shiny on my forehead and my nose but it's more of a dewy than a shine. Overall, I love it and I use the elf powder brush to apply it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2012 10:48:00 PM More reviews by gabiinchicago

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Bought this to augment my physical ss since I use a powder over it anyway. Purchased the color petal, which has a slight yellow tone but works well with lighter skin.

I think the two chemical ss in this irritated my skin because it made me itch, and I was splotchy just a few minutes after applying. After researching the two ss, I found that one causes free radicals, so I'm glad it didn't work for me.

The fine powder does help hide flaws, at least initially; I didn't keep it on long enough to know if it settles or causes breakouts.

I do think there are finishing powders out there for less $$ that don't contain chemical ss.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2012 6:04:00 AM More reviews by jarrah

I honestly love this compact, since we're in summer time, my skin gets a bit tanned and my other foundations just don't match my skin as it used to so i tried "Honey" shade the other day and it matched my skin, covered my imperfections and it did not cake.

yet, i noticed that it ran out so fast because they made the texture so thin and fragile that with one sweep of of my brush i could finish 1/10 of the entire powder

Smart move to make us go back and buy it again ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2012 6:06:00 PM More reviews by fretz

I absolutely adore this product! I'd tried the benefit some kind-a gorgeous before and not been too keen on it - I'd found it patchy and a bit too orange for my skin tone. However this matches my skin perfectly :) It gives an even coverage and I find it lasts a long time too. It's definitely my favourite foundation I've used, it feels so smooth. Though pricey, I always find myself finding money for a new one when I run out! I would definitely recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by JordanKH

Perfect color match, lightweight yet good coverage, lasts longer than others I've tried, has a silky smooth finish that doesn't look cakey. Overall, I adore this powder though It's pricey It's replacing my regular foundation for summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2012 4:07:00 PM More reviews by anutka28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this powder!!! I've tried Estee, Lancome, Sheseido and many many others brand and non-brand powders and this one by far is the best in any way I can think of. It makes my skin glow, adds beautiful smooth coverage. I think I am now done searching for a permanent powder. 5++++ Benefit!!!