October 1, 2014 | 1180 users online

Powder - BeneFit Cosmetics - Hello Flawless!

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2012 4:07:00 PM More reviews by anutka28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this powder!!! I've tried Estee, Lancome, Sheseido and many many others brand and non-brand powders and this one by far is the best in any way I can think of. It makes my skin glow, adds beautiful smooth coverage. I think I am now done searching for a permanent powder. 5++++ Benefit!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2012 5:31:00 PM More reviews by bella418

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

EDIT: ah I spoke too soon.. I got tired of how it rubs off easily so I traded it out for loracs porefection and my skin completely cleared/smoothed within days of the switch . I guess this powder even though didn't cause anything outrageous still was clogging my skin..

This stuff is expensive.. but the more I use it the more I love this powder. What drew me to this product is that people were complaining about the colors.. meaning it would probablyy work for me. I have really strange yellowish light tone and most makeuup ends up making my face look pink compared to my face.I chose the "petal" color and its the most perfect match I think I've ever had. Even if I just use to spot conceal it just blends effortlessly. I don't use any of the applicators that com with it, but a sponge from a shiseido compact I had (I clean my brushes and sponges regularly with anti bacterial soap). The les poduct I use on my face the better this powder looks, covers, and wears through the day. The elimination of products such as moisturizer, primer, and concealer saves me both money and time so the priciness levels out for me. Doesn't break my fussy skin out.. its actually getting better. I'm assuming that's because I don't have as many layers on my face :)

Oh and I actually like the packaging! To me its convinient and cute

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 12:18:00 PM More reviews by AlEvers

I loved this sooo much, ive reading the reviews and decided to buy it, the girl from the benefit counter put it on my face and i was instantly in love, i walked out with so much confidence! i recommend it everyone! its really expensive but apperantly it lasts a very long time and it has spf 15....get it now!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2012 8:54:00 PM More reviews by staylor7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been a MAC studio fix girl, for well over 10+ years, and considered it to be the HG of all powders, in fact I love to experiment and try new make up that comes out, but I never even considered trying a new powder because I was sure nothing could compare to studio fix. While at Sephora, I reluctantly tried Hello Flawless on bc I felt bad telling the sales associate no. To my surprise, this powder blows studio fix away, I was shocked!! It provided the most beautiful airbrushed looking, and non cakey beautiful finish I had ever seen. The finish is porcelin like on my skin that that tends to be dry and provided very good coverage over the few larger pores I have on my face. The color the SA used on my was Petal, and go figure they were out of it. The next closest Sephora was 10 miles away, and I who didn't even want to try this stuff on, drove those 10 plus miles to get it because this stuff was so beautiful! I encourage everyone to try this product, its truly amazing!!!

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2012 9:02:00 AM More reviews by lacuna

Love this powder foundation. Use this everyday with a brush on top of my Lancome BB base or liquid foundation if I need more coverage. The texture is silky smooth, colour a perfect match and covers all imperfections perfectly. Also, stays on without touch ups all day (8 hr work day) and doesn't feel oily or dry by the end of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2012 5:30:00 PM More reviews by evicka18

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This powder covers nicely all imperfections seems to fade away right just after application; I was only disappointed, that the package did not have last longer

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2012 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Flossie2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is an excellent product. The whole Benefit line is one of the best. I bought Hello Flawless in Champagne which is a tiny bit yellow for my skin tone but not bad. I really like that it has no orange or pink undertone. It's quite neutral. The name of it is right; it is flawless and perfect. The powder goes on smoothly and covers extremely well, almost like a powder foundation. It lasts all day even on my oily skin. I only had to do one minor touch up in the afternoon but no shine broke through all day. I applied it with the sponge that comes with it to maximize the effect. I wouldn't bother with the brush. Powder needs to be pressed on in my opinion, or it won't adhere to the skin or foundation. The powder itself has no noticeable perfume and a little of it seems to go a long way. The amount you get in the small square box isn't great but you don't need to use a lot at a time. The only problem is the price. This stuff is horribly expensive in Canada; almost like buying gold. Although I really like it and will probably re-purchase I feel guilty spending so much for a small amount of face powder.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2012 9:25:00 AM More reviews by angiee0215

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this. It looks so beautiful on. It really does look flawless. This would not be good for oily skinned gals. I used this foundation as my foundation on its own for about a year and I loved it. Now I use it as a finishing powder or on its own. I will not use it as often as in the summer coming up I like to wear powders with a higher spf. This would be the perfect product if there was a higher spf and I would then wear it every day. I wish you got more for the product they give you though

UPDATE: Ivory is the perfect shade for NC15

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2012 5:58:00 AM More reviews by Shazzer1976

I recently had my makeup done at BeneFit for a wedding. I was really pleased with the end result. The SA used the playstick and then set it with this powder. The end result was lovely - not at all cakey as I had feared considering she was essentially adding another layer of foundation to an already full coverage foundation.

I wear this in Shell and in Mac I would be about NW15 currently. I really like this foundation because it is so lightly milled. I have worn it by itself as a foundation and it has worked well - an almost no makeup look - but I have also dusted it over other liquid foundations to set it and it has been equally as good.

In terms of coverage if you are going to wear this as a foundation you can apply it with the sponge applicator to areas where you think you need more coverage. I find it works quite well with minor blemishes but I don't think it would be as effective with bigger blemishes.

The packaging is great. It comes with its own mirror, a small brush and a very small sponge. All very useful for when you are on the move and want to do a small touch up. Other than that, I use a kabuki for the days when i am wearing it by itself and a larger brush for when I am using it as a setting powder.

This would not be as good as the Mac Mineralize Skinfinish but it is very good and I would recommend it to other people.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2012 12:55:00 PM More reviews by amanda311

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I liked this powder to set my bb cream, I didn't use the sponge or brush packaged and instead opted to lightly dust it on with a kabuki brush. It is very smooth and helped keep me looking matte all day, but worn alone didn't cover anything for me. When I tried to build the coverage it highlighted any dry areas, which I expect from most powders. The color match was perfect (I think I used the Honey cute as a Bunny one) and the compact is super cute with a little compartment for the included sponge and bush. The sponge proved more useful for touch-ups than the brush which was scratchy and not fluffy enough to distribute product without streaking it. But it's nice both were included. Pretty expensive so I don't think I'll be buying again, but it could show up in my rotation after a try a few more powders I'm curious about because it was decent (as decent as powders can be on someone who is usually too dry for them).