September 1, 2014 | 1928 users online

Powder - BeneFit Cosmetics - Hello Flawless!

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 12:18:00 PM More reviews by AlEvers

I loved this sooo much, ive reading the reviews and decided to buy it, the girl from the benefit counter put it on my face and i was instantly in love, i walked out with so much confidence! i recommend it everyone! its really expensive but apperantly it lasts a very long time and it has spf 15....get it now!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2012 8:54:00 PM More reviews by staylor7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been a MAC studio fix girl, for well over 10+ years, and considered it to be the HG of all powders, in fact I love to experiment and try new make up that comes out, but I never even considered trying a new powder because I was sure nothing could compare to studio fix. While at Sephora, I reluctantly tried Hello Flawless on bc I felt bad telling the sales associate no. To my surprise, this powder blows studio fix away, I was shocked!! It provided the most beautiful airbrushed looking, and non cakey beautiful finish I had ever seen. The finish is porcelin like on my skin that that tends to be dry and provided very good coverage over the few larger pores I have on my face. The color the SA used on my was Petal, and go figure they were out of it. The next closest Sephora was 10 miles away, and I who didn't even want to try this stuff on, drove those 10 plus miles to get it because this stuff was so beautiful! I encourage everyone to try this product, its truly amazing!!!

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2012 9:02:00 AM More reviews by lacuna

Love this powder foundation. Use this everyday with a brush on top of my Lancome BB base or liquid foundation if I need more coverage. The texture is silky smooth, colour a perfect match and covers all imperfections perfectly. Also, stays on without touch ups all day (8 hr work day) and doesn't feel oily or dry by the end of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2012 5:30:00 PM More reviews by evicka18

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This powder covers nicely all imperfections seems to fade away right just after application; I was only disappointed, that the package did not have last longer

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2012 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Flossie2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is an excellent product. The whole Benefit line is one of the best. I bought Hello Flawless in Champagne which is a tiny bit yellow for my skin tone but not bad. I really like that it has no orange or pink undertone. It's quite neutral. The name of it is right; it is flawless and perfect. The powder goes on smoothly and covers extremely well, almost like a powder foundation. It lasts all day even on my oily skin. I only had to do one minor touch up in the afternoon but no shine broke through all day. I applied it with the sponge that comes with it to maximize the effect. I wouldn't bother with the brush. Powder needs to be pressed on in my opinion, or it won't adhere to the skin or foundation. The powder itself has no noticeable perfume and a little of it seems to go a long way. The amount you get in the small square box isn't great but you don't need to use a lot at a time. The only problem is the price. This stuff is horribly expensive in Canada; almost like buying gold. Although I really like it and will probably re-purchase I feel guilty spending so much for a small amount of face powder.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2012 9:25:00 AM More reviews by angiee0215

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this. It looks so beautiful on. It really does look flawless. This would not be good for oily skinned gals. I used this foundation as my foundation on its own for about a year and I loved it. Now I use it as a finishing powder or on its own. I will not use it as often as in the summer coming up I like to wear powders with a higher spf. This would be the perfect product if there was a higher spf and I would then wear it every day. I wish you got more for the product they give you though

UPDATE: Ivory is the perfect shade for NC15

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2012 5:58:00 AM More reviews by Shazzer1976

I recently had my makeup done at BeneFit for a wedding. I was really pleased with the end result. The SA used the playstick and then set it with this powder. The end result was lovely - not at all cakey as I had feared considering she was essentially adding another layer of foundation to an already full coverage foundation.

I wear this in Shell and in Mac I would be about NW15 currently. I really like this foundation because it is so lightly milled. I have worn it by itself as a foundation and it has worked well - an almost no makeup look - but I have also dusted it over other liquid foundations to set it and it has been equally as good.

In terms of coverage if you are going to wear this as a foundation you can apply it with the sponge applicator to areas where you think you need more coverage. I find it works quite well with minor blemishes but I don't think it would be as effective with bigger blemishes.

The packaging is great. It comes with its own mirror, a small brush and a very small sponge. All very useful for when you are on the move and want to do a small touch up. Other than that, I use a kabuki for the days when i am wearing it by itself and a larger brush for when I am using it as a setting powder.

This would not be as good as the Mac Mineralize Skinfinish but it is very good and I would recommend it to other people.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2012 12:55:00 PM More reviews by amanda311

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I liked this powder to set my bb cream, I didn't use the sponge or brush packaged and instead opted to lightly dust it on with a kabuki brush. It is very smooth and helped keep me looking matte all day, but worn alone didn't cover anything for me. When I tried to build the coverage it highlighted any dry areas, which I expect from most powders. The color match was perfect (I think I used the Honey cute as a Bunny one) and the compact is super cute with a little compartment for the included sponge and bush. The sponge proved more useful for touch-ups than the brush which was scratchy and not fluffy enough to distribute product without streaking it. But it's nice both were included. Pretty expensive so I don't think I'll be buying again, but it could show up in my rotation after a try a few more powders I'm curious about because it was decent (as decent as powders can be on someone who is usually too dry for them).

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2012 3:53:00 AM More reviews by thundermagic21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

love this stuff! i walked into sephora looking for a pressed powder that would give me good coverage but not make me look cakey due to my dryish skin.the SA reccomended benefit or lorac..i believe.now ive had a problem with past benefit products.the bad gal eyeliner was a miss for me,and so was the bo-ing concealer.(it did nothing for me! terrible coverage to my dark circles) the only benefit product that i actually liked was the coralista blush which is one of my favorite blushes of all time.still..i decided to go for benefit,just cause ive never tried lorac so i went and picked out the shade 'beige' for my olive complexion (although im thinking that 'honey' might work better for me,since 'beige' is a bit darker..thats the shade ill pick up next time) anyways..i bought this and when i tried it i instantly liked the coverage.i began to wear it,and i liked it even more.it gives me fab coverage! and it looks i dont know..pretty,imo.i love the sponge+brush it comes with also,because it comes in handy when friends have powder emergencies and ask me for some.i wont share the little mac brush i use to apply this powder with,but they can use the brush+sponge..also love the spacey mirror.overall,i like this powder alot.
i reccomend it.well done benefit!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2012 6:20:00 AM More reviews by Believeinmagikx3

I use this powder to set my bbcream. The brush that came with it sucks and all the powder sticks to it so i use a brush of my own to apply a very small amount to finish off my make up routine. I love the natural look from the powder and it stays on my skin all day with the bb cream. It's kinda pricey but i've had mine for over a year and i'm still trying to finish it up! Often at times i use the dream matte powder instead but find this powder more natural (champange shade). It works great with a good primer and foundation. I've tried using it alone woth just primer and it ended up making my skin a bit oily by the end of the day. So yay for a powder to ser your foundation or bb cream but ehhh for using it alone.