August 21, 2014 | 1803 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Cremesheen Lipglass - Boy Bait

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2009 8:20:00 AM More reviews by EternalRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

very pretty color! for those who don't like the lipglasses, this is for you. it glides on smooth and not sticky at all. kind of reminds me of the shiseido lip glosses. i picked this up from the holiday 2009 collection. i love it! goes great by itself, although a little sheer, so i have been pairing it with creme d'nude, like someone else mentioned. very pretty creamy nude lip. for those who are nude lippie obsessed, like i am, this is a no brainer. it's limited edition, so just go get it and have fun with it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2009 9:26:00 PM More reviews by stephanie6801

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

They are going to repromote boy bait I think Sep or Oct....I luv it 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2009 12:59:00 AM More reviews by sillywahine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

my FAVE mac lippie....but of course it's LE. Why must they torture us with the best products always being LE?? Unlike plushglass/lipglass, the cremesheen glosses are so creamy and doesn't feel sticky. The milky nudey color is to die for! Still looking for a dupe, but until it is repromoted I am using my plushglass in wildly lush

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2009 12:05:00 AM More reviews by DazzleStar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

OMG LOVE THIS!! If Mac brings it back i'll buy multiples of this lol! Perfect nude pinkish/beige. Not sticky at all

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2009 10:27:00 AM More reviews by aythwonder

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Would I buy again? Yes, and I did. I used this gloss with Creme Cerise and I absolutely love it. It's the perfect nude gloss and it's not sticky.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2009 6:17:00 AM More reviews by Dimitra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!

The perfect nude and love it over Shu Uemura 949 lipliner or Mac Cremesheen Creme d Nude!!!

YUMMY

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2009 10:25:00 PM More reviews by reenerneener

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Love the MAC cremesheens, HATE that you get essentially 10 uses from one tube. Boy Bait is a brown based nude with a slight pink hue. It's one of my "My lips but better" shades & feels very comfortable once applied. I hate that you're paying $4 more than a lipglass for about half the product. Even after one use, I saw that a lot of product was missing. Love the colour & the formula, just wish MAC would have executed these a little better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2009 2:27:00 PM More reviews by juicycouture

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

boy bait is a creamy nude beige with super tiny gold shimmers that are only really visible in the tube. on the lips this appears as a sheer glossy version of what you see in the tube. boy bait is warm enough that it doesn't look stark against your skin. these cremesheen glasses are love <3 they go on smoothly, are moisturizing, don't settle into the cracks of your lips or other odd places and last a long time. they are great for topping lipsticks or just wearing by themselves. they smell so good. like vanilla to the 10th power. the packaging is beautiful. very sleek and glossy, a pleasure to behold.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2009 9:25:00 PM More reviews by Adara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS GLOSS. I definitely like it much more than I was expecting to, given that I've had many lipglasses before and none of them stuck (only figuratively of course, those things are infamously sticky). The cremesheen glosses however, definitely have a different formula. The texture is similar to that of higher-end brands, i.e. creamy/liquidy rather than super sticky, but it also costs a couple dollars more. The colour is, simply put, what I've been looking for my entire life. It's pale without being ghostly, and is the perfect shade of muted peach nude. On the lips the colour shows through nicely, though if you want to tone down super pigmented lips like mine, you probably need *some* lipstick first. It's fine though, because while this gloss isn't invisible, neither is it opaque to the point of looking gross and weird (the kind that would make you worried about anything touching your lips - even wind - that might make the gloss shift and create patches of colour). What's more it was also moisturizing and soothing on my winter-chapped lips. It's just...perfect. I had many other glosses on my list before and I just scrapped all of them off it. LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2009 2:00:00 PM More reviews by sunfish211

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of the great neutral nude shades of lipglass. I bought this to go along with Shy Girl (lipstick) & they look so FAB together. I too wish these weren't L/E b/c these lipglasses are just so wonderful.