MAC Cremesheen Lipglass - Boy Bait

4.5

on 10/30/2009 1:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Far too sheer, too damn expensive and too little in the tube. I'll pass. This is getting returned.

on 10/20/2009 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Finally thought Iíd get around to reviewing the Cremesheen glosses! They have become HG status for me since they came out earlier this year. I LOVE the texture and feel of these glosses. They feel creamy, smooth, and moisturizing on the lips Ė not sticky AT ALL! They kind of feel like liquid TLCs. The do go on quite sheer, but that is what I like about them. Because they are sheer, the staying power isnít the best and you might want to re-apply more frequently. But I do that anyway, so it doesnít bother me! The packaging is simple and sleek Ė itís a tall Dazzleglass tube with a black cap and doe-tipped sponge applicator. They are pricier than regular Lipglasses and contain LESS product, but personally I think that everything else about this product makes up for that fact :)

Boy Bait is a light beige color with no shimmer. On my lips this is a great neutral/nude color. It is a bit milky looking, but gorgeous nonetheless. It reminds me of a lighter and more sheer 2N Lipglass. I like this shade a lot, but not sure if I'll repurchase with the new Holiday Collection since my beloved 2N will be repromoted soon as well!

on 10/19/2009 8:20:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

very pretty color! for those who don't like the lipglasses, this is for you. it glides on smooth and not sticky at all. kind of reminds me of the shiseido lip glosses. i picked this up from the holiday 2009 collection. i love it! goes great by itself, although a little sheer, so i have been pairing it with creme d'nude, like someone else mentioned. very pretty creamy nude lip. for those who are nude lippie obsessed, like i am, this is a no brainer. it's limited edition, so just go get it and have fun with it!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

They are going to repromote boy bait I think Sep or Oct....I luv it 2

on 8/5/2009 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

my FAVE mac lippie....but of course it's LE. Why must they torture us with the best products always being LE?? Unlike plushglass/lipglass, the cremesheen glosses are so creamy and doesn't feel sticky. The milky nudey color is to die for! Still looking for a dupe, but until it is repromoted I am using my plushglass in wildly lush

on 7/3/2009 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

OMG LOVE THIS!! If Mac brings it back i'll buy multiples of this lol! Perfect nude pinkish/beige. Not sticky at all

on 6/1/2009 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Would I buy again? Yes, and I did. I used this gloss with Creme Cerise and I absolutely love it. It's the perfect nude gloss and it's not sticky.

on 6/1/2009 6:17:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!

The perfect nude and love it over Shu Uemura 949 lipliner or Mac Cremesheen Creme d Nude!!!

YUMMY

on 5/16/2009 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Love the MAC cremesheens, HATE that you get essentially 10 uses from one tube. Boy Bait is a brown based nude with a slight pink hue. It's one of my "My lips but better" shades & feels very comfortable once applied. I hate that you're paying $4 more than a lipglass for about half the product. Even after one use, I saw that a lot of product was missing. Love the colour & the formula, just wish MAC would have executed these a little better.

on 4/28/2009 2:27:00 PM

boy bait is a creamy nude beige with super tiny gold shimmers that are only really visible in the tube. on the lips this appears as a sheer glossy version of what you see in the tube. boy bait is warm enough that it doesn't look stark against your skin. these cremesheen glasses are love <3 they go on smoothly, are moisturizing, don't settle into the cracks of your lips or other odd places and last a long time. they are great for topping lipsticks or just wearing by themselves. they smell so good. like vanilla to the 10th power. the packaging is beautiful. very sleek and glossy, a pleasure to behold.

Popular Lip Glosses